Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
PSA. The WTHI team is not responsible for any self-injury or breakage that occurs if you try to sustain rigerous...er rigor...through all the erotic scenes this coming update. Bringing a friend, family member, or loved one to help. Do it responsibly. :)
I'll keep that in mind when my head will be blown away by the Monica and Zarah content :D

Reactions: acewinz

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017
PSA. The WTHI team is not responsible for any self-injury or breakage that occurs if you try to sustain rigerous...er rigor...through all the erotic scenes this coming update. Bringing a friend, family member, or loved one to help. Do it responsibly. :)
If you sustain an erection for more than 5 hours caused by WTHI, call your Doctor immediately... and hope she is an experienced, buxom lass like Monica or Elaine.

hrvoje89

mischievous
Donor
May 27, 2017

Hi Folks,

We are just putting the finishing touches on Episode 18. We currently have almost 600 images and 7500 lines of script (which is crazy). This will (we hope) be the last "super-size" episode.
Still need a couple of days to finalize to remove errors from the script / variables, etc. so we will be releasing on the 30th.
We should have a playable demo ready for later today (pretty much the entire episode but no guarantee that there won't be some bugs / errors / typos)
Looking for some volunteers to play / beta test it over the next 24hrs to help find any bugs.
I won't be releasing the beta as a full release (e.g. full file with all previous episodes). It will be a patch only, similar to the episode 17 patch. So volunteers will need to how to unzip and drop into their game directory (it's a very simple process).
If you're OK with a patch and are interested in volunteering and can play / provide feedback over the next 24hrs, then please send me a message and I'll send you the beta...
(Note: Beta testing volunteering is only available for $10 patrons and above)

Thanks,

CG, Ace, Cell

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020

Hi Folks,

We are just putting the finishing touches on Episode 18. We currently have almost 600 images and 7500 lines of script (which is crazy). This will (we hope) be the last "super-size" episode.
Still need a couple of days to finalize to remove errors from the script / variables, etc. so we will be releasing on the 30th.
We should have a playable demo ready for later today (pretty much the entire episode but no guarantee that there won't be some bugs / errors / typos)
Looking for some volunteers to play / beta test it over the next 24hrs to help find any bugs.
I won't be releasing the beta as a full release (e.g. full file with all previous episodes). It will be a patch only, similar to the episode 17 patch. So volunteers will need to how to unzip and drop into their game directory (it's a very simple process).
If you're OK with a patch and are interested in volunteering and can play / provide feedback over the next 24hrs, then please send me a message and I'll send you the beta...
(Note: Beta testing volunteering is only available for $10 patrons and above)

Thanks,

CG, Ace, Cell

Amazing and It will not be released on a sunday amen

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
PSA. The WTHI team is not responsible for any self-injury or breakage that occurs if you try to sustain rigerous...er rigor...through all the erotic scenes this coming update. Bring a friend, family member, or loved one to help. Do it responsibly. :)
My Lawyer tells me such disclaimers do not negate Liability and he has his letter gtg for the 1st :D

• Haha

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
Damnit, I love the useful criticism.
lovely always coming back here to check 4 new stuff but then the p1 bawler hits me every time. MMD! hrhrhr again and again...over two years past since, damn son. what was i supposed to say here anyways...ahhh yes!
tx 2 cheekygimp 4 devvin this outstanding game for us pervs. still one of my all time favs and that even if its not based on honey select content. nuff said imho :whistle::whistle:

• Haha
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes