acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hey all! As you can see from Cheeky's post, the hype train is a bit delayed I'm afraid. But I can promise it wasn't due to a lack of trying. Cheeky ended up doing more on the art side of things than we hoped and it cut into editing. This in spite of him taking a week off and putting 12-18 hours a day into the game along with myself and Cell to get the update ready. It is playable, but some of the final stuff isn't up to the quality we like to maintain and we also didn't have much time to implement some valuable feedback from our QC crew. So plan now is give the links out for those who want/need to unpledge for next month so they still get the game and we aim for having it polished to where we want it by the weekend sometime. Only saving grace so far is the beta testers we have talked to really liked the majority of the updated. Thanks.

Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
Hey all! As you can see from Cheeky's post, the hype train is a bit delayed I'm afraid. But I can promise it wasn't due to a lack of trying. Cheeky ended up doing more on the art side of things than we hoped and it cut into editing. This in spite of him taking a week off and putting 12-18 hours a day into the game along with myself and Cell to get the update ready. It is playable, but some of the final stuff isn't up to the quality we like to maintain and we also didn't have much time to implement some valuable feedback from our QC crew. So plan now is give the links out for those who want/need to unpledge for next month so they still get the game and we aim for having it polished to where we want it by the weekend sometime. Only saving grace so far is the beta testers we have talked to really liked the majority of the updated. Thanks.
We appreciate the transparency and hope you manage to polish everything soon. The hype is just too real for me at least :D

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes