Cicica

Jan 5, 2018
well episode 18 is out. thats the funny thing. but its only for 10$ supporters. by the way its not the first post.
I believe he just put the links there so people who wanted to cancel the pledge would still have access to them after the end of the month (September). But there is nothing inside those links just yet, as they are doing some more testing to see if everything is good for release. Still, we should see the update sometime today, fingers crossed!

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Its out?
We need a hero!
The only release is the beta, i have just checked again to double check and its still the beta wait for the testers to finish and full version will be released. Majority of us do not leak the test versions and personally i don't even touch them when they are released on patreon prefer to wait for finished build.
Edit:In regards to peoples inbox messages asking why i wont leak the beta when its the second less buggy beta the answer is rather simple, first and foremost i have huge respect for this dev and this game imo the games a masterpiece and releasing betas always end up with people moaning about buggy releases and it just drags everyone down. Second in order to aquire said beta you have to message cheeky and he then decides wether to send you it to test, for me a buggy release of this will destroy my viewpoint of it being a masterpiece so i will not bother to even ask for test versions ill just stick to my pledge and wait for final version. Theres also the fact cheeky would punish anyone leaking said test versions and well rumor has it cheeky is rather perverted and no way do i want to end up in some perverts basement ( clearly a joke before you decide to grab your pitchforks and torches)
So my best advice to you is be patient, cheeky always delivers and regardless of any delays we all know this is the one game where the delays are more than worth it.

Last edited:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Anyone got a save file on the harem path (not modded) from the end of EP 17 they can share with me so I can update the WT when 18 comes out. I lost mine when I did a clean windows install a couple of months back. Thanks!

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
The only release is the beta, i have just checked again to double check and its still the beta wait for the testers to finish and full version will be released. Majority of us do not leak the test versions and personally i don't even touch them when they are released on patreon prefer to wait for finished build.
Edit:In regards to peoples inbox messages asking why i wont leak the beta when its the second less buggy beta the answer is rather simple, first and foremost i have huge respect for this dev and this game imo the games a masterpiece and releasing betas always end up with people moaning about buggy releases and it just drags everyone down. Second in order to aquire said beta you have to message cheeky and he then decides wether to send you it to test, for me a buggy release of this will destroy my viewpoint of it being a masterpiece so i will not bother to even ask for test versions ill just stick to my pledge and wait for final version. Theres also the fact cheeky would punish anyone leaking said test versions and well rumor has it cheeky is rather perverted and no way do i want to end up in some perverts basement ( clearly a joke before you decide to grab your pitchforks and torches)
So my best advice to you is be patient, cheeky always delivers and regardless of any delays we all know this is the one game where the delays are more than worth it.
Respect for your integrity and honesty fellow WTHI fan!

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
What integrity? He's just afraid Cheeky would whoop his ass. Guy's a crazy Irishman. ;)
Haha, but no one stopped him from gaining some quick publicity at the cost of CG's trust. As any honourable man could choose the latter than former, hence my respect.

Overall, it's good to taste fully baked cake than a mushy mess..

Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Haha, but no one stopped him from gaining some quick publicity at the cost of CG's trust. As any honourable man could choose the latter than former, hence my respect.

Overall, it's good to taste fully baked cake than a mushy mess..
Yeah, I really wouldn't want to play a beta for WTHI.
Same with the other games here I like, the betas are so often buggy as hell or missing features, I figure waiting a few days, doesn't cost me anything and saves me disappointment.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anyone got a save file on the harem path
There is no harem path.

No idea where you got that from but the devs have stated several times there is no harem.

I've made it a point to remind people there is no harem.

Playing manwhore aint gonna end well, there are consequences coming for those that try.

P.S. just noticed you're the walkthrough person ... you're literally making a walkthrough that will screw people over.

Not gonna lie, that's legit hilarious.

I most deff approve.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes