Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
How's everyone's day been?
Not bad all thing's considered, thank you. Yourself?
Shitty...yours?
How come, what's up? You seemed chill and happy earlier. ;)
It may be pissing down with rain outside but fortunately we have lockdown measures in place and I have no reason to leave so i'm about to put on my giant pink fluffy dressing gown, cuddle up to my girl and watch Jaws 3 because romance.
Same with the weather here, it's been none stop all day. And that actually sounds like a nice night, don't think I could rock the pink fluffy dressing gown though .... I'll stick with my massive fleece, I look like a yeti in it but it keeps you nice and toasty.
(y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jealous as fuck, I need to treat myself and get a giant pink fluffy dressing gown.
So you admit to already owning Jaws 3? Hmmm....
How come, what's up? You seemed chill and happy earlier. ;)
Just turned into one of those days dude...and for some reason that other game still affecting me...or what it reminded me of...dunno. I'll be alright after slept..also knackered.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Just turned into one of those days dude...and for some reason that other game still affecting me...or what it reminded me of...dunno. I'll be alright after slept..also knackered.
Sorry to hear that man. Hopefully tomorrow is a better day! ;) Yeah it's funny how little random things can trigger a memory to make you feel like shit out of nowhere. Stay strong. (y)

slashbang

Mar 24, 2019
So you admit to already owning Jaws 3? Hmmm....

A cup of hot tea before going to bed helps me sometime, hope you have a great rest mate and your day improves tomorrow.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes