Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Poor Monica. I am a weak MC, fuckin mabel while on a happy date with Monica. Fuckin zarah after Monica gave me her anal virginity. Fuckin her two daughters while telling her that I love her.

We need to have an ending where the MC dies suffocated by monica's watermelons otherwise It's not fair.
I doubt it will be that nice a way to go ..... I don't think fair will enter the equation either. To be fair, if he's banging everyone, he deserves what's coming.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Perhaps you're correct and it will be a nice surprise down the road. But the message they give is sound. Harem really doesn't fit here at all with these characters.
they can't make certain characters interact with eachother because of incest, and thus a classic harem where all girls and dames interact with eachother sexually is impossible, but! if they know about eachother... there should be no problems

Reactions: MarinBladewing

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Ok, scratch choice. Like you say, time for our boy to get on with his life. Pull on the big boy pants and go live at the beach house. Choice successfully removed. (y)
MC doesn't appear to be in a hurry to do, well anything. Got a nice car, 100K, a house.....nah, I'll just stay in this little bedroom.
I know it's only been 3 weeks but you'd expect him to consider that.

Reactions: Maviarab

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I was thinking that myself. Especially considering what Monica told the MC at the carnival about Katie (Should you be on her path) It would make sense to have a choice to do that soon.
(y)
What did she say about Katie? I haven't played yet but I'm curious.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
they can't make certain characters interact with eachother because of incest, and thus a classic harem where all girls and dames interact with eachother sexually is impossible, but! if they know about eachother... there should be no problems
I do get what you're saying. But this story doesn't revolve around incest, in any way, shape or form. The Mod does, but it fundamentally changes the characters. So the base game isn't about that and if these characters met and knew what our boy was doing (On man-whore) path, they'd rip him to pieces and rightfully so. That is what Avaron and others are trying to tell people, over and over but it just doesn't sick in. Sorry. :)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I do get what you're saying. But this story doesn't revolve around incest, in any way, shape or form. The Mod does, but it fundamentally changes the characters. So the base game isn't about that and if these characters met and knew what our boy was doing (On man-whore) path, they'd rip him to pieces and rightfully so. That is what Avaron and others are trying to tell people, over and over but it just doesn't sick in. Sorry. :)
I know there's no incest... I'm saying that maybe through carefull exposure and talks MC could talk the women into sharing him, as long as blood related characters don;t interact with each other during sex (the biggest no to full-harem) the game would be safe

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
MC doesn't appear to be in a hurry to do, well anything. Got a nice car, 100K, a house.....nah, I'll just stay in this little bedroom.
I know it's only been 3 weeks but you'd expect him to consider that.
Yup, 100% agree.
What did she say about Katie? I haven't played yet but I'm curious.
I can't speak for the romance Monica path as I'm not on that but she tells our MC that she knows about him and Katie if you are on her path and is alright with it but doesn't want him being with Katie in her house.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I know there's no incest... I'm saying that maybe through carefull exposure and talks MC could talk the women into sharing him, as long as blood related characters don;t interact with each other during sex (the biggest no to full-harem) the game would be safe
Again though, I understand what you're getting it. But these characters, for the most part wouldn't and DON'T want to share, they've stated this a few times now. I know people want their cake and eat it, but it's very unlikely to be something you get here. ;)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Again though, I understand what you're getting it. But these characters, for the most part wouldn't and DON'T want to share, they've stated this a few times now. I know people want their cake and eat it, but it's very unlikely to be something you get here. ;)
then why in episode 18 (Monica love route with everything banged minus Zarah) Monica and Zarah have a long talk about sharing when Mon could've simply cut the discussion?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ok?
So if you're romancing Monica and you had been with Katie you'd REALLY want to change the topic! If you had been with Katie but aren't romancing Monica (The path I'm playing) you would still have an option to change the topic as at this point the MC doesn't want Monica finding out. I don't know how that plays out if you aren't romancing either Katie or Monica but it would still be rude as fuck to ignore Monica when she's right next to you to flirt with Mable.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
then why in episode 18 (Monica love route with everything banged minus Zarah) Monica and Zarah have a long talk about sharing when Mon could've simply cut the discussion?
Because there will be (Little in joke) groupings of certain characters and that scene seems to suggest at least a 3some may be possible at some point. Just like the one that's been built up with Katie/Lily/Debbie if that's what you're going for. A 3some or even 4some isn't a harem no matter which way you try to slice it. :)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Because there will be (Little in joke) groupings of certain characters and that scene seems to suggest at least a 3some may be possible at some point. Just like the one that's been built up with Katie/Lily/Debbie if that's what you're going for. A 3some or even 4some isn't a harem no matter which way you try to slice it. :)
it is if there are more groups

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Separate groups are exactly that, separate.... If they don't know about each other or what the MC is doing to or with them, then it isn't a harem. Are you just trolling me right now .... :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
I keep saying IF they know about each other but don't partake in group activities

4.30 star(s) 326 Votes