Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
And IF they KNOW about each other and what the MC has been doing (By knowing about each other you'd have to be on the man-whore path) and would likely beat, torture, eviscerate, and finally kill him. And that's if he's lucky. ;)
and yet I'll take my chances

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Awesome, it'll be a fun path until it all comes crashing down. Maybe we'll get some choice in whether to break up with certain people, maybe not and it'll all come down to previous choices made and the way you've treated the characters along the way?
(y)
I took every chance to ease them on the possibility... and I have only one route saved

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thanks for the passive aggressive remark, but you don't need to be Sherlock to see the patterns, though chacun à son goût.
Hey I believe you and everything is cool, I only call them like I see them, I'm here since the beginning over 4 years ago and it's very obvious and always the same pattern, only a few big devs still give out updates every month like they did in the beginning.
Btw if you put your Patreon often on breaks like you say, you could start charging by updates and not every month instead, this would silence a lot of critics.
Sorry, but when you make such an insinuation, passive aggressive is the most civility you should expect. Very few laymen really understand what goes into making a game like this. We charge when we work like almost every dev. If we feel things don't progress as fast as they should, we don't charge the patreons until an update is produced which is far more than most. And even when that happens, Cheeky still pays us out of his pocket. As for how much you seem to think we are making. The last week of the update I put in easily 100 hours, Cheeky did as well. I would say the update was worked on nearly 24/7 for that final week given our timezone difference. I'm not going to break down our teams hourly pay for you, but I'd doubt it would meet minimum wage in most countries for any of us. Inculding my own. So besides the pride I take in our work, your comments could convince someone that doesn't know any better that we are undeserving of support even if they like the game. This has lead to the death of many a game on this site. It won't with ours, but all the same. Words do have impact even if you don't see them. Use them wisely. Oh, and our beginning was only 2 years ago and the game has seen 18 sizeable chapter updates since. I've been here long enough to know that isn't bad at all.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
who says there won't be a harem...
The devs.

And me, constantly.

Not that anyone listens.

Just waiting for the part when it all goes to shit and people come here to complain and I get to point and chuckle because i'm nice like that.

Ahh no, not you too! :ROFLMAO: Where's Avaron when I need her. Someone send up the Harem signal!
I'm not against groupings, some of the groupings people want make perfect sense (apart from the family one).

I think a harem would be ridiculous and agree with the devs when they say that's not what they want to do but I certainly want to see some of the pairs/groups that look to be forming.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Mmm.. palying an update right now. So far it's good, but what's with textures and new Monica's look? It seems so plastic!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Mmm.. palying an update right now. So far it's good, but what's with textures and new Monica's look? It seems so plastic!
Besides updating the chars to gen 8, we are also using some new settings that taken too far do go from realistic to plastic. We are trying to tread the line in that regard.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Katie/Debbie/Lily or 2 of the 3 would make sense.
Jolina/Jenna?
Monica/Zarah?
Angel/Wanda?
IIRC, Angel and Wanda despise one another, and while they acted professionally enough to get through the photo shoot, I can't imagine them sharing.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
IIRC, Angel and Wanda despise one another, and while they acted professionally enough to get through the photo shoot, I can't imagine them sharing.
Yeah never gonna happen. Wanda could be told to, never would Angel go for it, even in a competative way as we already saw in the changing room.

4.30 star(s) 326 Votes