HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
When I played this game previously from the beginning, I didn't pay much attention to dialogues. Now I read that and I wonder how Monica knows about Jolina. Because her response about hearing it from Jenna doesn't satisfy me. :unsure:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Or maybe I was just thinking too much about it and she really heard it from Jenna.
Dun dun dunnnnn........:)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Yeah, I just don't like her friends... And, the way this is going, by the time the game ends I feel like it will be revealed that she WAS somehow involved in it all... Because it seems EVERY love interest is involved in some way.
You seem to be incredibly paranoid but I can understand why:D but in my opinion Katie and her friends are the least likely to have something to do with the will. If you don't like them then your only other option is to take the money and run or go after Wanda so you might have the right idea.:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Qmil679

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Yeah my top two suspects are Theresa and Monica honestly. I wouldn't know how to tie it all together but we did get some insight that Monica is personally blocking one of our paths.

Reactions: Ghostload

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
When I played this game previously from the beginning, I didn't pay much attention to dialogues. Now I read that and I wonder how Monica knows about Jolina. Because her response about hearing it from Jenna doesn't satisfy me. :unsure:

Or maybe I was just thinking too much about it and she really heard it from Jenna.
I don't believe this conversation happens this way in the base game. :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You seem to be incredibly paranoid but I can understand why:D but in my opinion Katie and her friends are the least likely to have something to do with the will. If you don't like them then your only other option is to take the money and run or go after Wanda so you might have the right idea.:ROFLMAO:
Yeah... It feels like every update another piece is added to the puzzle and we aren't getting how they all fit together. I like Katie, the snarky sexy romance thing works for me, but I don't believe she is innocent because it feels like no one is innocent.

Reactions: Rinbael and acewinz

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
we did get some insight that Monica is personally blocking one of our paths.
Another one that could be taken two ways I think. Blocking his path as in involved directly against him or blocking his path as in it's her home he's staying at and by continuing to do that, he won't get his share of inheritance.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I play with IC mod, but even here also the dialogue is changed? Hmm.. I think I need to start playing without. :ROFLMAO:
2bh the game doesn't really need an IC mod. I like walk through mods that tell you what each decision gives you so I end up playing with IC mod frequently as they come with one another but honestly base story is just fine. I still play the original game.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
2bh the game doesn't really need an IC mod. I like walk through mods that tell you what each decision gives you so I end up playing with IC mod frequently as they come with one another but honestly base story is just fine. I still play the original game.
I like it too. I think I change my mind now, at least in this game. If IC mod changes a lot of text then I prefer to play without.

Jimbog

Feb 27, 2018
I like to think that the Viper is actually the MC's dad, trying to control everything even from the grave.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Thing is, we already know Elaine is in the will and we already suspect she has to involve MC somehow to get the money. She's not the viper imo, Bella more likely.
Yeah, but it's one thing to split $15.6 mil 3 ways, it's entirely another if you take them all for yourself ;) She's a cold, greedy bitch and all her actions so far point toward such strategy. I just wonder who is she fucking to get so ahead with the will conditions. I'm sure she's already aware of all the conditions and is trying to screw everyone involved.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't know about any of that but I can say that it seems to me that trusting Elaine may be incredibly stupid. Her attitude toward the MC doesn't change until the will reading IIRC. She goes from "get your shit out of my fucking house or I will throw it away" to "I am so sorry I treated you that way, I totally wanted to be nice but your dad forbade me. Can't we be best friends/fuck buddies now?". She tries to drive a wedge between Monica and the MC by accusing Monica of having a thing for his dad. And then she has been going to see other lawyers. Her will requirement could be that she has to be nice to the MC if she wants to see any money. She may actually have disliked the MC as some weak, pathetic person but now has to pretend she never thought that way because money...

Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes