I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I love seeing all the action here. Some of you even have some real clues to the gold digger mystery, but still miss others that show up in similar locations. :) I'll give you one hint that Cheeky publicly posted and I believe I've said here before.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In my opinion, they should remove the link to the WT Incest Mod, or write information so that people know that this mod completely changes the game.
Should be put into spoiler box with the title "Unofficial Incest Mod", and then when you open it it gives another warning that says," This is a fan-made mod that adds incest relationships to the game. This is an UNOFFICIAL MOD as the game is not meant to be played as an incest game."

Reactions: Qmil679

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
lol. Just go by that
Surely not everyone, right? I mean, can we really suspect Katie, Jenna, Debbie, or Lily of being the mystery woman? Since they're all far too young we can rule them out, and we can rule Elaine out since we know she was the Dad's known partner.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Surely not everyone, right? I mean, can we really suspect Katie, Jenna, Debbie, or Lily of being the mystery woman? Since they're all far too young we can rule them out, and we can rule Elaine out since we know she was the Dad's known partner.
Well, I suspect, in order of suspiciousness...

Bella, Zarah, Jolina, Theresa, Monica, Angel, and Wanda.

Did I forget anyone?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
When I played this game previously from the beginning, I didn't pay much attention to dialogues. Now I read that and I wonder how Monica knows about Jolina. Because her response about hearing it from Jenna doesn't satisfy me. :unsure:

Or maybe I was just thinking too much about it and she really heard it from Jenna.
That's terrible writing, Monica doesn't talk like a stuttering imbecil......

I play with IC mod
Oh.

Oooookay.

Not gonna dig at incest fans, kinks are kinks and whatever floats your fonicles.

Thing is, as far as this game is concerned, it's not incest based it never was. I know I brought this up before but there is a reason, the mod changes a lot of the story.

Because it's not an incest game the mod doesn't work like an incest patch in other games, it's not setting relations the devs have changed cos the devs never changed them they were never meant to be related. The mod alters a lot of dialogue to attempt to change that.

That's important because in this game where information is key, you are missing a lot. Like those shots you shared here, not only are they out of character for Monica it never happens in the game so your information differs from what is actually going on.

Now you're left with the choice of if your kink is most important or the story because you won't get both.

See, i'm being helpful for a change.

When it comes to theories on the forum anyone using the incest mod is going to have some altered information that either doesn't happen in the canon game or is wildly different which will lead to false theories because the actual story differs from the one anyone using the mod is reading.

Reactions: acewinz and Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
That's terrible writing, Monica doesn't talk like a stuttering imbecil......

Oh.

Oooookay.

Not gonna dig at incest fans, kinks are kinks and whatever floats your fonicles.

Thing is, as far as this game is concerned, it's not incest based it never was. I know I brought this up before but there is a reason, the mod changes a lot of the story.

Because it's not an incest game the mod doesn't work like an incest patch in other games, it's not setting relations the devs have changed cos the devs never changed them they were never meant to be related. The mod alters a lot of dialogue to attempt to change that.

That's important because in this game where information is key, you are missing a lot. Like those shots you shared here, not only are they out of character for Monica it never happens in the game so your information differs from what is actually going on.

Now you're left with the choice of if your kink is most important or the story because you won't get both.

See, i'm being helpful for a change.

When it comes to theories on the forum anyone using the incest mod is going to have some altered information that either doesn't happen in the canon game or is wildly different which will lead to false theories because the actual story differs from the one anyone using the mod is reading.
Until today I did not know that this IC mod has such a great impact on the game. I thought it only changed relationships and maybe a few other things, but not that much..
I learned this lesson and have already removed the mod. I am already playing without IC mod, only with normal one which highlights good answers.

Thanks for the explanation. ;)

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nice dodge on actually answering the question! :rolleyes:;)
You wound me TNT! :) To think I am thought of as deceptive, sneaky, or otherwise evasive can only be labeled an alternative fact that is entirely dependent on who you ask and what the question is.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Well, I suspect, in order of suspiciousness...

Bella, Zarah, Jolina, Theresa, Monica, Angel, and Wanda.

Did I forget anyone?
I agree with your list but I would argue Wanda is a no since if I'm remembering correctly her family is rich which would make it unlikely for her to have to be a gold digger.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I agree with your list but I would argue Wanda is a no since if I'm remembering correctly her family is rich which would make it unlikely for her to have to be a gold digger.
That assumes she has access to any of the money. But your no vote does make sense and makes her unlikely.

Bella, Jolina and Angel are the most suspicious for me.. But I'm betting more on Bella.
Bella may be trying to help Elaine out so they can split the money that Elaine will get from fucking over the MC (in her case literally). Which would mean someone else is the "mysterious gold digger"...

You know, Jenna looked like Velma when this started, Katie could be Daphne, and then that would make the MC... hmmm.. Scooby?

The case of the mysterious gold digger... We have a cryptic fortune teller, just need the dad to actually be alive and rip off a mask to reveal himself.

• Haha
Reactions: Qmil679

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Bella imo makes the most sense story wise, because she acts pretty suspect, I've said it before, if she is indeed the other woman? Than she is positioning herself in place where no matter what happens? She'll see some of that money, even if she doesn't get it herself.

All of sudden she's super interested in the MC, I know she said she never acted before because of his age, and while that could be the truth? It could also be a lie? She also up and quit her job, to "be there for her sister." Maybe she's that loving towards her sister? But I just don't buy it.

I very much doubt it's Monica, she'd have to be a one hell of an actress to pull that shit off. Zarah? Possibly? But I doubt it. Jo for a bit I thought she might be? Because of how she reacted when you first asked her out, but than she said it was because she thought you were asking her out while on a date.

If it's someone like Wanda? That would truly be a surprise, because it would be from out of nowhere. But it could be a easy way to keep track of the Gold Diggers pathing in regards to the MC, because of how few interactions they had.

But still if I had to bet? I'd pick Bella.

Reactions: freedom.call

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Because rich people never try to get more money.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
My top suspects:
1. Bella
2. Theresa
3. Jolina (not convinced but she's hiding something)

Angel and Jenna, I don't know.
I don't think Wanda, Lily, Debbie, Katie or Monica have a part in any of this.

If the culprit is among these, and we know she is, if she has no ill will towards the MC why not just say 'oh by the by, I'm the 3rd person in the will'. That worries me a little.

Granted, I'm new to this millionaire thing. :)

Reactions: Vollezar

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Bella imo makes the most sense story wise, because she acts pretty suspect, I've said it before, if she is indeed the other woman? Than she is positioning herself in place where no matter what happens? She'll see some of that money, even if she doesn't get it herself.

All of sudden she's super interested in the MC, I know she said she never acted before because of his age, and while that could be the truth? It could also be a lie? She also up and quit her job, to "be there for her sister." Maybe she's that loving towards her sister? But I just don't buy it.

I very much doubt it's Monica, she'd have to be a one hell of an actress to pull that shit off. Zarah? Possibly? But I doubt it. Jo for a bit I thought she might be? Because of how she reacted when you first asked her out, but than she said it was because she thought you were asking her out while on a date.

If it's someone like Wanda? That would truly be a surprise, because it would be from out of nowhere. But it could be a easy way to keep track of the Gold Diggers pathing in regards to the MC, because of how few interactions they had.

But still if I had to bet? I'd pick Bella.
Strange that Elaine are suddenly so kind to MC after reading MC's father's last will. I don't buy her behavior and I don't believe in her sudden change.
And Bella.. although Bella has ''always'' been nice to MC (MC said that), but her behavior is very suspicious. I don't believe she has crush on MC and she hates MC father. In my opinion, she only pretends.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My top suspects:
1. Bella
2. Theresa
3. Jolina (not convinced but she's hiding something)

Angel and Jenna, I don't know.
I don't think Wanda, Lily, Debbie, Katie or Monica have a part in any of this.

If the culprit is among these, and we know she is, if she has no ill will towards the MC why not just say 'oh by the by, I'm the 3rd person in the will'. That worries me a little.

Granted, I'm new to this millionaire thing. :)
Angel had a lover once. A lot older than her, and I have her on my list of suspects because of that. I suspect that man was MC's father. But I might be wrong about her, I don't know if there was anything else explained about her affair. I know that man went back to his wife and wouldn't leave her for Angel.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I know one thing, if it's up to the MC I prefer to split the money with Elaine over this quiet, shadowy whoever she is.

You're done miss! :D

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
So here is my Theory on what most likely is going on. This is the Theory I believe has the most and strongest amount of evidence suggests.

Eliane is the mysterious Emailer. She fits the description too well and there is other evidence that supports it. As far as her motive, I’m willing to bet that she knew what the MC’s stipulations were going to be. It’s Likely MC’s father told her about it, which is why she was quick to throw you out. MC’s father even tells you in the messages that he is willing to bet that she did it right away. No one should take lightly that MC’s father knows her better than we do. He also stated in his e-mail that he made sure that her maternal side for MC was destroyed a long time ago and he personally made sure of it. I’ll get back to why this is important later.
So that is the reason why Eliane avoids going to Cup of Joes with the MC, she doesn't wanna get recognized by coffee shop owner Jolina whom MC has already told Eliane that he’s acquainted with her. Eliane can’t risk getting recognized by Jolina because if she is it will prove that she has been working against MC from the beginning.
Let's look at some more evidence. Jolina says “She was a real MILF type” “She was pretty striking for her age. She was in her forties, well dressed, short dark hair, She was still in great shape for her age, if you know what I mean. Not fat, but curves in all the right places.”
Jolina also dismissed Monica and Zarah as soon as she saw their photos but she wasn’t able to make out Eliane’s photos.
So how do I know Eliane fits the deception? Well all of the explained features are clear just by looking at her, dresses nice MILF type, nice curves, short dark hair. The only clue that could be contended here is her age. But if you have done Elaine's romance path and gone for a walk on the beach she confirms her age range is around 40s. She tells you that you are mistaking her for Monica and that Monica is 10 years older than she is. This means she fits not only the description but also the ago of the mysterious emailer.
Some might ask, how do we know it was not Bella? Bella might still be Dizzy so we can’t rule her out completely but as far as the emailer goes. I think it is safe to say that it isn’t Bella. Bella tells you when you are speaking to her for the first time that she used to leave the bathroom door open for you to spy on her when you were in your teens. But also during that conversation she admits that she isn’t that much older than MC, Bella is clearly most likely in her late 20s or early 30s. Bella also doesn't have too short of hair and also doesn't have a MILF body with curves in all the right places.

So why was MC’s father’s comments about destroying the bridges between MC and Eliane so important?
Eliane claims that she threw MC out over guilt. But as I said already, I don’t buy that. It’s more likely she was going for a quick resolution to be down one rival and go from a third of the money to half. But MC’s father also said that his Son’s conditions are the easiest to fill.
Eliane claims that one of MC’s fathers conditions was to remove herself from his life. This is something that I absolutely believe. But she won’t go into detail about the rest of conditions with the MC.
Remember what Miss Cleo said, “A mother figure? She wants to tell you something but she cannot..” “No this one is still with us, I see many years in the cold...separation from you, You were kept apart but it was the fault of another.” “But now she wants you in her life. And in her home. And you are most definitely in her heart. But I see her surrounded by the money with the money connected with her house...”
I believe that like all the other prophecies told by Cleo this one also has a double meaning. It’s easy to put together How this can relate to Monica, the money surrounding her home being the money that you are denied if you refuse to remove them from your life permanently. But then how could I relate this to Eliane? Eliane obviously sees herself as a mother figure to you. She might be a cold hearted bitch she is after the money first and foremost but that doesn't mean Elaine isn’t a complex person. So what does Elaine want to tell you that she Cannot? The Wills Conditions. I’ll get back to this bit later. Elaine was separated from you by your father for years. So what about the rest? Does Eliane want you back in her life and in the home? Yes she does and there are many reasons for this that I’ll go into. What about her Heart? I’ll go into some arguments about this as well but I would say once again yes.
And lastly is she surrounded by the money and the money connected to the home? Yes, Actually if Elaine doesn't meet all of her conditions the home is going back to the MC. She is very much connected to the money and the money from the home.

Let’s start with the Next Theory, Elaine must get MC’s approval as one of her conditions.

Imagine how difficult it would be for Elaine to HAVE to remove you from her life and simultaneously get your approval for part of the Inheritance? Especially after how she has treated MC his whole life. She is stuck receiving approval from someone she isn’t supposed to interact with and she doesn't even find this out until she throws him out expecting a quick payday.
I believe Eliane is a complex character that is running through many strong emotions and is currently going through a breakdown trying to find a way out of it. It’s clear MC’s father knows her better than he does and he is very sure that Eliane is after money. But I think there is a lot more to her than just that.
I believe that Eliane hasn’t actually lied to MC all that much with the exception of her trying to get him to fail on his conditions. But what I am still not sure of is why. Eliane comes faced with an impossible challenge that she has to be ready to meet before the end of the month. In order to get her share she has to improve relations with MC, to get him to trust her enough that she can get her share. But during this time Elaine is dealt a lot of emotions that begin to fight within her. Her sister Bella has come down on her about the way she treated MC, being that’s the last of her family and that she herself has always felt bad about the way MC’s father has treated MC, even the Ice Queen would start to begin to melt. I believe that Elaine is starting to change back into the woman that Bella describes that she used to be and she is no longer fighting for money just for herself but also for the MC. But she is still struggling with her inner self. Elaine has on many occasions shown that she is trying to change and she clearly wants to tell the MC about her conditions but if she tells the MC that her conditions are that he must approve of her receiving a share before she truly has his trust. The MC isn’t going to believe that Elaine is genuine. So Elaine cannot tell MC what those Conditions are until he trusts her fully or until she has a back up plan and possibly a way to deal with the Viper.
So why might Elaine want the MC to fail his conditions other than for the money for herself? Maybe Elaine despite not actually liking Monica she actually dosen’t want MC’s father to ruin the last little bit of a life he has had left so she pushed MC in the right direction knowing it would be much more difficult for him to walk away from Monica and the others as a way of saving MC from a life of nothing but misery.
Miss Ceo said “Money! A lot of money. With many paths there too. Oh my! I’ve never seen so many potential paths in one person.” “The sisters. There’s sweetness there. But not all sweetness comes naturally..” “Be careful where you tread and of your decisions. Sometimes money doesn’t conquer all. And greed will lead to unhappiness no matter how rich you become”
That’s a lot of foreshadowing if you ask me. There are many paths to money, such as a path to giving your trust to Elaine. There’s sweetness there, but not all sweetness comes naturally. Like Elaine's recent changes towards MC being started from her sister and a Will. it wasn’t on her own and without those influences she likely wouldn’t have started to change back to who she was before. Be careful of where you tread and of your decisions. Sometimes money doesn't conquer all. As in to be too hasty to assume you know all that’s going on, being too suspicious and worrying about getting that money too much could have a negative effect on you later. Greed will lead to unhappiness no matter how rich you become. When you finally learn of Elaine’s conditions betraying her for your own gain after deciding that you will bail on Monica and her family, a choice that Elaine clearly good or bad doesn't want you to make will ultimately lead to a bad ending where you are just as miserable and mean as your old man once was.

So let’s review what my theory is.
Elaine is the mysterious Emailer, who set you up either for her own benefit or for yours. And Elaine’s Condition is dependent on MC’s willingness to allow her a share. Therefore it depends on her relationship with him and whether or not he trusts her. And Lastly Elaine is a complex character who's struggling to either finally do the right thing, or has been trying to do the right thing all along.

Thanks for reading this. I hope you enjoyed it.

Last edited:

meteora9

Sep 8, 2018
I love how Cheeky successfuly wrote an adult novel which actually has people in suspense (and not in the "when's the next update gumdrop?" kind of way).

Regarding the theories right now, I don't think that any of us are thinking the way the MCs father would. If anything the MCs father would want his son to be more like him and sleep around with as many woman as possible. I think we have it all in reverse. Maybe as lunatic as Theresa is she might be speaking some sense.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes