Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If anything the MCs father would want his son to be more like him and sleep around with as many woman as possible.
Have you been playing a different game to us?

He left his mother with no money and took him as soon as she died, not because he wanted him he did it to spite Monica.

In all the time the MC lived there the dad pretty much ignored him, never gave him anything and even had Elaine treat him like shit so he didn't have a mother figure.

His will conditions would leave him without the only people he's ever cared about and alone.

Then we have the game itself which is going to punish you for sleeping around.

His dad hated him and is still trying to fuck up his life.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This might be getting a bit too hopeful, but is it possible that the so-called "gold-digger" won't turn out to be a conniving, back-stabbing, deceitful bitch? Seems a lot of people are expecting this to be the case and it would seem like Cheeky and the gang have done a good job in making people paranoid and getting you all to think very conspiratorially about their "evil" intentions, but the MC's Dad was a bastard and seemingly was narcissistic enough to think that anyone who showed even a modicum of interest in him was after his money, so his assessment of the mystery woman isn't exactly trustworthy.

It has been explained so many times. :confused: There will be no harem here.
Well...
giphy11.gif

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Do you think he actually "Hated" him though? The message he left for MC did say, the MC was only 1 of 3 people he actually gave a shit about. I think he very much despised the MC even though he himself molded him into what he has become. You are bang on though with him wanting to fuck up his life! Yikes! (y)

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
This might be getting a bit too hopeful, but is it possible that the so-called "gold-digger" won't turn out to be a conniving, back-stabbing, deceitful bitch? Seems a lot of people are expecting this to be the case and it would seem like Cheeky and the gang have done a good job in making people paranoid and getting to think very conspiratorially about their "evil" intentions, but the MC's Dad was a bastard and seemingly was narcissistic enough to think that anyone who showed even a modicum of interest in him was after his money, so his assessment of the mystery woman isn't exactly trustworthy.

Well...
View attachment 847828
I'm working on a Theory about who the Viper actually is next. All I can say for now is I don't believe that the Emailer (Elaine) and the Viper are the same person. In fact I think that Dizzy, Viper and Emailer might all 3 be different people but we will see.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Let's look at some more evidence. Jolina says “She was a real MILF type” “She was pretty striking for her age. She was in her forties, well dressed, short dark hair, She was still in great shape for her age, if you know what I mean. Not fat, but curves in all the right places.”
All while very interesting....and accurate for what we/see know...unfortunately the section of your post I kept is not evidence at all...

It's heresay. Bear in mind...Jolina still hasn't been entirely forthcoming with us, still hasn't shown us the supposed evidence she has...so for all intents and purposes right now...she could be talking a load of bollox...either because it's her...or she covering for/helping someone else...she just giving you a description of a quarter of the female population...

meteora9

Sep 8, 2018
Have you been playing a different game to us?

He left his mother with no money and took him as soon as she died, not because he wanted him he did it to spite Monica.

In all the time the MC lived there the dad pretty much ignored him, never gave him anything and even had Elaine treat him like shit so he didn't have a mother figure.

His will conditions would leave him without the only people he's ever cared about and alone.

Then we have the game itself which is going to punish you for sleeping around.

You're tunneling on what you want the story to be. Anything can happen at this point and just cause all signs point to Elaine being the big bad boss doesnt mean it is. I'm just admiring how well the story is written and its ability to be spun however Cheeky desires. For all you know the Dad has been framed to be the bad guy.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Do you think he actually "Hated" him though? The message he left for MC did say, the MC was only 1 of 3 people he actually gave a shit about. I think he very much despised the MC even though he himself molded him into what he has become. You are bang on though with him wanting to fuck up his life! Yikes! (y)
You can hate someone and still not want them to choke to death on their own vomit... Currently doing that right now.

I don't think the father wanted the son to be happy, he just wanted his son to be rich and without any meaningful love in his life... Like he was.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
All while very interesting....and accurate for what we/see know...unfortunately the section of your post I kept is not evidence at all...

It's heresay. Bear in mind...Jolina still hasn't been entirely forthcoming with us, still hasn't shown us the supposed evidence she has...so for all intents and purposes right now...she could be talking a load of bollox...either because it's her...or she covering for/helping someone else...she just giving you a description of a third of the female population...
I disagree there isn't anything that suggests or proves Jolina is lying to you. This is evidence of a theory and a theory is only a theory until proven or disproven. Neither which you have done.

One thing I've learned when searching for clues on each person is you have to walk multiple paths with each of them in order to find enough clues.

Example Jolina admits to you on her romantic route why she didn't tell you sooner and is ready to give you that information as soon as Jenna apologies in person.

Screenshot_20201005-143025_Where The Heart Is.jpg

Screenshot_20201005-143015_Where The Heart Is.jpg

Screenshot_20201005-201217_Where The Heart Is.jpg Screenshot_20201005-201226_Where The Heart Is.jpg

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You're tunneling on what you want the story to be. Anything can happen at this point and just cause all signs point to Elaine being the big bad boss doesnt mean it is. I'm just admiring how well the story is written and its ability to be spun however Cheeky desires. For all you know the Dad has been framed to be the bad guy.
I didn't say Elaine was the bad guy and how the hell was the dad framed when it was all his own making?

I'm not making the story anything, i'm saying what the story has been.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
You can hate someone and still not want them to choke to death on their own vomit... Currently doing that right now.

I don't think the father wanted the son to be happy, he just wanted his son to be rich and without any meaningful love in his life... Like he was.
Good point. (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I disagree there isn't anything that suggests or proves Jolina is lying to you. This is evidence of a theory and a theory is only a theory until proven or disproven. Neither which you have done.

One thing I've learned when searching for clues on each person is you have to walk multiple paths with each of them in order to find enough clues.

Example Jolina admits to you on her romantic route why she didn't tell you sooner and is ready to give you that information as soon as Jenna apologies in person.

View attachment 847837

View attachment 847839
Neither have you. You're taking a known liars (and we know she witholds info) word as gospel....

I'm neither proving nor disproving anything, merely suggesting you're stating your entire basis on...someones words, someone not terribly reliable at that. Words are not evidence until backed with actual tangible evidence. Hell...I could give you a descition of the person who went in....means no more (right now) than her words.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Seriously?

Please tell me you are trolling me here?

Pages upon pages of us saying it isn't a harem game and you making jokes at my expense.

One is not amused.
Sorry, just a cheeky response for all the previous questions about harems. I know fully well it is not a harem game. Didn't mean to come of as rude.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Neither have you. You're taking a known liars (and we know she witholds info) word as gospel....

I'm neither proving nor disproving anything, merely suggesting you're stating your entire basis on...someones words, someone not terribly reliable at that. Words are not evidence until backed with actual tangible evidence. Hell...I could give you a descition of the person who went in....means no more (right now) than her words.

Go up and check the thread again. I've edited my post with Jolina's reasons for withholding information. Now I would like to see some evidence that says she did it because she was helping someone else out. Mind you, I too USED to believe exactly as you do and understand why. I'm just saying there is more to the story and I'm positive that Jolina is trust worthy.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes