WShatn

May 21, 2020
Were is the confusion, you can choose the opposite choices if you want, you will gain more favor with her, but I will not be a sub for anyone, even in a WT. Now if it had both options that gave points sure. Case closed.
LOL non-objective walkthroughs! So who's following it is playing for your idea of the game, even if it's not the right one?

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
LOL non-objective walkthroughs! So who's following it is playing for your idea of the game, even if it's not the right one?
I would say that the small personal note was a bit much and not necessary, but ZR has been quite objective with it overall.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
If you don't like it, make your own walkthrough. This walkthrough was given to us for free and it takes some time and skill to make it. Don't be a whiny baby, respect other people's work.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Technically if you follow the walkthrough to the letter you will end badly. It's going for all the women and a harem doesn't exist in this game, sooner or later it will go tits up.

That being said it does show how to get the most points with the girls so it's still usefull if you use it to go for any girl or pairing/small grouping of your choice.

Following it blindly will not end well but it's still a very useful guide to getting the points you need with the girls you want.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Technically if you follow the walkthrough to the letter you will end badly. It's going for all the women and a harem doesn't exist in this game, sooner or later it will go tits up.

That being said it does show how to get the most points with the girls so it's still usefull if you use it to go for any girl or pairing/small grouping of your choice.

Following it blindly will not end well but it's still a very useful guide to getting the points you need with the girls you want.
Bah!! I say the harem is possible and I shall achieve it!! :BootyTime:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you guys haven't done so already, it's getting close to time to split your playthrough into paths. We even got the warning not long ago — you didn't have to decide right away (and technically haven't had to yet), but you do need to consider whomever you're going to choose. I can really only see a couple of multi-partner endings possible, although there might be more that I'm not thinking of right now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
new incest patch/mod here?
It is not updated yet. Besides, I don't recommend playing with this mod. Changes too much dialogue, plot. There is no incest in this game. I've found out about it myself recently and I'm already playing without it. Because too many clues I can miss with it.

Unless.. you prefer a play with fetish instead a true story, it's your choice. :D

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If you guys haven't done so already, it's getting close to time to split your playthrough into paths. We even got the warning not long ago — you didn't have to decide right away (and technically haven't had to yet), but you do need to consider whomever you're going to choose. I can really only see a couple of multi-partner endings possible, although there might be more that I'm not thinking of right now:
What "warning" are you referring to? :unsure:

Can't say I recall when the game told us we have to choose.

new incest patch/mod here?
This is not an incest game. You're far better off playing the proper version without the fan mod.

Reactions: Qmil679

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
In chapter 11 if you are friendly/guilting Elaine she tries to warn you about Monica having a history with your father. However, if you push for more info both Elaine and Bella close you down. Aditionally at the end of chapter 11 the game asks you to pick a main girl and also asks you what's more important "the girls" being Monica, Katie and Jenna or the money but it does tell you that you can change your mind.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019

I think you may consider as well:

Jenna - Jolina: There are many hints from Jenna that she thinks Jolina is hot a so on, and Jolina has not ruled out liking girls either.
Jolina - Bella: As photographic evidence (that I have seen on this forum but not in the game) suggests, Bella and Jolina have shared the same kitchen in their underwear, so this could mean something... maybe more than they are working together (maybe lovers) more than want to bang the MC together, but anyway.

I am thinking as well that Jenna is connected or more like connecting more dots than anyone else, this could mean she is involved in some way, she is the one that said the email came from the coffee shop that lead to Jolina, she is the one that lead MC to Theresa (if that has anything to do with the plot, that I imagine it does).

Here are my thoughts on some of the clues that have not been mentioned a lot (or at least in the five days straight I have been reading this forum I have not seen many comments on them):

One thing many people take as Gospel is the fact that someone says something, like Bella says she does'nt share. She could be lying after all, as any other of the characters also could lie.

I would love to read more theories on the clues or other wild ideas you all have. (it is either sit at home working online or sit at home reading WYHI forums, and I prefer the latter, LOL).

Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think you may consider as well:

Jenna - Jolina: There are many hints from Jenna that she thinks Jolina is hot a so on, and Jolina has not ruled out liking girls either.
Jolina - Bella: As photographic evidence (that I have seen on this forum but not in the game) suggests, Bella and Jolina have shared the same kitchen in their underwear, so this could mean something... maybe more than they are working together (maybe lovers) more than want to bang the MC together, but anyway.

I am thinking as well that Jenna is connected or more like connecting more dots than anyone else, this could mean she is involved in some way, she is the one that said the email came from the coffee shop that lead to Jolina, she is the one that lead MC to Theresa (if that has anything to do with the plot, that I imagine it does).

Here are my thoughts on some of the clues that have not been mentioned a lot (or at least in the five days straight I have been reading this forum I have not seen many comments on them):

One thing many people take as Gospel is the fact that someone says something, like Bella says she does'nt share. She could be lying after all, as any other of the characters also could lie.

I would love to read more theories on the clues or other wild ideas you all have. (it is either sit at home working online or sit at home reading WYHI forums, and I prefer the latter, LOL).

Thanks for reading.
Yeah, what you've summarized is pretty much what we've been going back and forth with for the last little while. There is one thing that sticks out to me though in your spoilers section and that is .... A Jamaican carny!? I am very confused now (Nothing new there) but I took her be Irish/Irish-American myself (Not to play into stereotypes but, you know) I was definitely reading it with an Irish accent playing in my head. :LOL:
This certainly needs clarification! It's a bigger mystery to me than the email leaker, the gold digger or others will conditions!

(y)

kino2

Sep 7, 2017
nice update especially the carnival date with the mabel. Also sad that I'm unable to choose all three to spend time with.

Reactions: acewinz

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, what you've summarized is pretty much what we've been going back and forth with for the last little while. There is one thing that sticks out to me though in your spoilers section and that is .... A Jamaican carny!? I am very confused now (Nothing new there) but I took her be Irish/Irish-American myself (Not to play into stereotypes but, you know) I was definitely reading it with an Irish accent playing in my head. :LOL:
This certainly needs clarification! It's a bigger mystery to me than the email leaker, the gold digger or others will conditions!

(y)
I read it with a distinct Azerbaijanian accent, I think it just means we're nuts. The email, doesn't really matter who sent it imo. :) Not having a clue who the gold digger is does bother me, I only have a Wanda path now. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
In chapter 11 if you are friendly/guilting Elaine she tries to warn you about Monica having a history with your father. However, if you push for more info both Elaine and Bella close you down. Aditionally at the end of chapter 11 the game asks you to pick a main girl and also asks you what's more important "the girls" being Monica, Katie and Jenna or the money but it does tell you that you can change your mind.
That choice between the girls and money does ring a bell, but I went back to chapter 11 to check that and the choice you mentioned isn't there because Elaine doesn't appear until chapter 12. Anybody else remember where this choice was?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I read it with a distinct Azerbaijanian accent, I think it just means we're nuts. The email, doesn't really matter who sent it imo. :) Not having a clue who the gold digger is does bother me, I only have a Wanda path now. :D
I do not like Wanda. I ''taught her a lesson'' because you know.. man also has needs.. But I don't like her looks and personality. :D

As for the e-mail and gold digger. I'm very curious. I hope there will be more about it in the next update.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
That choice between the girls and money does ring a bell, but I went back to chapter 11 to check that and the choice you mentioned isn't there because Elaine doesn't appear until chapter 12. Anybody else remember where this choice was?
My recollection is when we drove Elaine to her lawyer, I don't recall which epi sorry.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes