Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Go up and check the thread again. I've edited my post with Jolina's reasons for withholding information. Now I would like to see some evidence that says she did it because she was helping someone else out. Mind you, I too USED to believe exactly as you do and understand why. I'm just saying there is more to the story and I'm positive that Jolina is trust worthy.
Again...please....

I'm not believeing anything...nor disbelieveing anything. Neither trust nor distrust her. Just saying...all it is is words. She is just telling you something vague with nothing to back it up. Until such time as she can/does...it's like someone saying...Oh yeah..I saw your missing cat...has black on it right? Think I saw it on Rosamund Ave.

She also says she found something that night (not it was lost because of the hack...she still has it)....and still hasn't shown/given us. Why not? Why not just show us immediately and be done with it and move on with your life. So if we are talking about trust...well....like I said..she is pruposefully witholding information from us. Her words are rather meaningless in reality.

Last edited:

my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
I just finished the game, and based on the stats, I need an updated walkthrough mod for episode 18. The stats were so low based on those choices.
edited post - see below tx

by all due respect sir even if a wt-mod would be nice to have (and there are several) it is definetely not necessary. most answers are pretty obvious to score imho. nevertheless here is an alternative solution. go 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and upload your last save from ep17. u can find the directory under c:\users\YOUR USERNAME\app data\roaming\renpy\WTHI FOLDER
when loaded all various values are shown so u are able to change them by clicking onto the numbers which need to be modified. here are my stats ending ep17. i´ve only wrote down the characters which occur most:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
finish it and dl the changed savegame file. copy it to the path mentioned above and overwrite! if anything goes wrong from here just individually modify the values again. eg +10 steps or smt. hope i could help you sir!! well, last but not least CheekyGimp ima loving the new content a lot. much appreciated and yaaayy keep em cumming (or us) lawl

edit:
iam sry folks i made a crucial mistake on the given solution above. the values of the characters were totally wrong because i used a false savegame to check the numbers which i posted here. excuse me!! i´ve adjusted them now so the given values are now correct. plz be also aware of another missinformation i made. the numbers are not the stats from ending ep17!! instead they came from the end of ep16!!

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Again...please....

I'm not believeing anything...nor disbelieveing anything. Neither trust nor distrust her. Just saying...all it is is words. She is just telling you something vague with nothing to back it up. Until such time as she can/does...it's like someone saying...Oh yeah..I saw your missing cat...has black on it right? Think I saw it on Rosamund Ave.

She also says she found something that night (not it was lost because of the hack...she still has it)....and still hasn't shown/given us. Why not? Why not just show us immediately and be done with it and move on with your life. So if we are talking about trust...well....like I said..she is pruposefully witholding information from us. Her words are rather meaningless in reality.
Why would you give information to people you were trying to help whom not only betrayed your trust by hacking your computer, but also spied on you as you were becoming intimate.

She has every right to want to see an apology first and I don't think that's unreasonable. What is unreasonable is expecting her to just hand it over after all the betrayal she's faced from you.

HomerJSimpson

May 19, 2018
I really like the news models, for the first time i want to bang zara, but i think i prefer old monica, she was beautiful and hot before, now she continues beautiful but is like she abused botox, and like she lost part of the bust.
its just me impression, i like monica too just think i prefer the other model, but its was a great update.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
I don't know if this has been discussed before but I am kind of confused by the will.
On one hand his father tells him to pick between the family or his share of the millions. On the other hand he gives him a good chunk of change, a house and a car, no conditions. He now has enough money to continue his college studies if he wants, a place to leave and a nice car. And at the same time he can stay with the family. Basically he is setup with everything needed to be his own man.
But he can also choose between the family and even more money. It's his choice.
Does not seem to me like his father is actually trying to make him suffer. It looks like he already set him up to start his own life, but he also has a choice of either more money and no family (be his father) or make his own way through life with the people he cares about.
What am I missing here? Sounds to me he is trying to let his son choose either to be his own man or to just be a free loader.
P.S. Yes I know they are not his actual family, but they are as close as it gets.

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Zoey Raven About your Ep. 18 guide...

Note: You will lose some points here if you don’t go with the dom options, but it’s your choice, I can’t do that.
119. Don’t warn her. [Theresa-3]
120. Rub it in. [Theresa-2]

:WaitWhat:

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Zoey Raven About your Ep. 18 guide...

Note: You will lose some points here if you don’t go with the dom options, but it’s your choice, I can’t do that.
119. Don’t warn her. [Theresa-3]
120. Rub it in. [Theresa-2]

:WaitWhat:
Were is the confusion, you can choose the opposite choices if you want, you will gain more favor with her, but I will not be a sub for anyone, even in a WT. Now if it had both options that gave points sure. Case closed.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
Were is the confusion, you can choose the opposite choices if you want, you will gain more favor with her, but I will not be a sub for anyone, even in a WT. Now if it had both options that gave points sure. Case closed.
The way it's worded says 'you will lose points here if you choose the sub options', or alternatively, 'you will gain points here if you choose the dom options'. And then to top it all off, you added

122. Agree. (Again, sub will get more points) [Theresa+5] (Quickly checking the points round up shows that those last sub options does give 7 more points.)

However, I think it's safe to say that the wording before 119 is unintentionally confusing.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes