osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Reactions: kupic

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
his mod does not alter the game in any way..it just has a small indicator if an action is a + or a -..its unobtrusive
i do not use it because these are my gals and i know them so well..HAHAAAA

Nov 1, 2017
@CheekyGimp, i've a save in the end of the episode 6(when you say:now is a right time to save). When i open this new update i can only see the stats and end game, i cannot play this new update. Why?

MrStark

Jun 22, 2018
I'll have to replay at some point; while i am at near max points for Monica, i'm missing a lot for Katie. Mind you out of the three main girls i did prioritize Monica first and Katie last so if i had to make a choice between them (sorry Katie fans) I played chapter 1-3 without a walkthrough so i didn't know when i was missing out on Katie points.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
Would be fun to get Wanda on a leash for some threesome action with one of the other girls. I know Monica would be among the least likely candidates but just imagine the leather corset, her wonderful booblage squeezing out the top...i can get way more descriptive of the scene lol
I'll be in my bunk....

Reactions: Andrew Rider

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
This. Right here. @CheekyGimp You'll get more love for having some than none at all. Although you will be criticized no matter what either way good or bad, cause internet. My opinion, if its taking up shitloads of time that could be spent say making a whole other scene don't do it. If you have it down so its not so bad, then do.

But hey, I'm just a pirate. I'm done with and hate the Patreon model altogether. I really wish we had some kind of English language DLsite so people could just sell finished (or at least more complete) games.... Steam sorta kinda cleared the decks for more adult oriented stuff. We will have to see what if anything comes of it. =/
Thanks. The 2-3 image loops don't really take up much extra time. Even without the loop, I'd end up creating the 2-3 images anyway. Adding a couple of lines of code doesn't take any time at all. but creating proper animations would definitely eat into time, so that's why I haven't gone there.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
While I fully admit I do pirate this game, I do support a couple. I wish I could support more but I've found so many amazing works since deciding to take the leap into piracy and join this site that it's just not possible. I really like your creation and hopefully one day I can support it at some level. I'd love for you to be able to hire that second person you seem to need.

My take on animations is I enjoy them. For me they make a game/VN much more enjoyable. While they might not be as animated and polished as some I think they work and hope your paying supporters vote to keep them. I also like the blinking. I think DMD and Babysitter used them well and they bring a little bit of life to scenes. Keep up the amazing work! You have a good solid story and some gorgeous characters (Katie, Jenna, Debbie and Jolina are the ones I like)
Thanks for the inputs. And as mentioned before, I have no hassles with folks who play the pirated versions. And no sweat at all if you never support on Patreon - main thing is that you're enjoying it. I consider anyone that provides feedback as someone that helps support the game.

Reactions: ThunderRob

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Not normally so cranky, so it's probably best I get to bed :). Up for work in less than 3 hours. And my boss in Air Traffic control office doesn't like it when I turn up for work exhausted. OK, OK, I don't work in Air Traffic control, but I still need some sleep. As usual, let me know what worked / what didn't work in this latest update and one specific question I would leave people with is: Are the individual scenes too long? i.e. would people prefer more scenes (but shorter) ?
So it was you that made the jet pilot drawing a dick in the sky
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well - i am both near and far sighted, and am virtually blind without glasses - both close up and looking at distance...(thank god for progressive lenses...) - glasses that only magnify are reading glasses as far as I know...
Exactly. It (the glasses/screen thing, not the character) is based on a girl I used to work with. She was pretty and used to wear big glasses that she hated, so she was always taking them off. I always thought it was cute that she took them off when I'd be over at her desk and then she'd struggle to read her computer screen if she was showing me something.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Thanks. With this amount of compression, I'm assuming there's a loss in image quality?
You'll have to experiment, most of WebP's savings come from compressing PNGs, it's still better than JPEG just not as much vs PNG. A lot of people 'abuse' WebP and it's not a miracle worker, so it's all about finding that sweet spot of quality:size.

I'd start with 95-90 and see where you get, definitely wouldn't recommend going lower than 80-85. Make sure to always save your original files and keep a backup.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That picture/character is not in the game. Although looking at the art "style" it's definitely from Cheeky :p
Yep, it's one of mine. It is from an early draft of one of the characters. Someone who has been mentioned, but hasn't appeared yet. So that's why she's in the original promo pics, but not in the game yet.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes