MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
jpg is just what Cheeky started with 2 years ago. We have considered switching to webm, but if we do it we'll probably convert all our images in one go at some point.
Eh, marked that down on the to do list for once the game is over instead of before...

Also can't wait for your next game and your next and your next... :ROFLMAO:

I know, I know! It's way too early to discuss your followup.

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Sad that no matter how much you turn down Bella and decline getting her involved with hacking you are still forced to do so later. Also turn down Jo at every opportunity and still get dialogue about getting caught spying on her in bedroom.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Eh, marked that down on the to do list for once the game is over instead of before...

Also can't wait for your next game and your next and your next... :ROFLMAO:

I know, I know! It's way too early to discuss your followup.
The MC is dedd and composed a crazy will, never been done afaik. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
I love this game. But there is one thing bugging me. Is there any way to stop horny Mom from molesting the MC for 18+ episodes? MC was mean and non interested from the start, but she tries to get dates with sex almost every single episode. There seems to be no option to stop that even with negative stats. Even "Mom could you please take your hand off my dick" talks don't help. Adding an option to stop that like with every other character in the game would be nice.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I love this game. But there is one thing bugging me. Is there any way to stop horny Mom from molesting the MC for 18+ episodes? MC was mean and non interested from the start, but she tries to get dates with sex almost every single episode. There seems to be no option to stop that even with negative stats. Even "Mom could you please take your hand off my dick" talks don't help. Adding an option to stop that like with every other character in the game would be nice.
Which Mom are you talking about? MC's mom is dead.
Did I miss the part where she comes back from heaven to have bunga bunga times with the MC?

I like incest but necrophilia incest is maybe a bit too much for my wicked mind.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Did I miss the part where she comes back from heaven to have bunga bunga times with the MC?

I like incest but necrophilia incest is maybe a bit too much for my wicked mind.
Must be someone else who used the incest patch and doesn't understand that the game is meant to be played without it.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
wait... did you find the secret necromancy book path? if so can you help me? How to have sex with the librarian?

hcguy

Aug 29, 2019

Obviously he means Monica and he's not wrong. I love this game, but it does drive me a little crazy that if I don't want to do anything with Monica and Zarah (and I definitely do not), I have to put up with all the "wow, you can't even give me a kiss <sigh> poor me" crap pretty much every time.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
wait... did you find the secret necromancy book path? if so can you help me? How to have sex with the librarian?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She ain't even kicked the bucket yet! You don't need the Necronomicon .... what other nefarious deeds are you up to.....? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
Monica and zarah are so ugly.
Their character models look much better by current .... yay ...? (y)
Obviously he means Monica and he's not wrong. I love this game, but it does drive me a little crazy that if I don't want to do anything with Monica and Zarah (and I definitely do not), I have to put up with all the "wow, you can't even give me a kiss <sigh> poor me" crap pretty much every time.
Yeah I kind of felt the same to begin with but you can play it with just friendly brushing it off. Would be better to have a clear cut, friendly way of just saying not interested but it is what it is. Still works for me. :)

Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
Obviously he means Monica and he's not wrong. I love this game, but it does drive me a little crazy that if I don't want to do anything with Monica and Zarah (and I definitely do not),

Yes Monica. No option to keep her from fingering MCs dick or having sex in front of a camera. She is the unavoidable rapist of the MC.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes