acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Just started playing this. So.. Zarah is fucking hideous. Do I have to let this gross Indian lady molest me in order to succeed with the other girls or can I just tell her to fuck off and completely skip all of her scenes and still manage to see everything else in the game?
Zarah goes through a few transitions through the game. I hope her final form is seen as a bit of an ugly duckling story.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Do you think this "Something" will be anything we've guessed, at least close to or be something completely bat-shit insane mental - Something more nasty. It is something "Donald" cooked up? :)
Baby batter. Donald wants a proper heir. It is why Elaine (and/or Bella) is also going after Tommy as a backup plan.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Baby batter. Donald wants a proper heir. It is why Elaine (and/or Bella) is also going after Tommy as a backup plan.
Interesting but where are you getting it that Elaine (and/or Bella) are going after Tommy? Have I missed something else in my (Lost count at this point) number of playthroughs. As far as I recall, to what we know at least so far, they aren't even aware of him? (I could be having another brain-fart moment though, so?)
Interesting idea though. (y)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I haven't picked up on that either, it's possible he's mentioned in the will I suppose...but as you well know by now I am not one to speculate! :D Current post excluded of course. :)
If Elaine slipped something about the will... Tommy could contest the will, using the fact the ashole didn't know about his existance as the reason.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Ok, I see where you're going with that.
Ep17 - That doesn't necessarily mean she is aware of Tommy or using him for that matter. That we know of at least so far but you could be right on this. (y)
Ep18 - This one does at least want us looking in that direction, which is exactly why I'm not sinking my teeth in yet, far too many double meaning shenanigans afoot to just assume its part of the will. It is very coincidental though, so again, you may well be correct. :)
I haven't picked up on that either, it's possible he's mentioned in the will I suppose...but as you well know by now I am not one to speculate! :D Current post excluded of course. :)
Oh, no, we wouldn't want to speculate, that never gets us anywhere .... You know you love it! :LOL:
If Elaine slipped something about the will... Tommy could contest the will, using the fact the ashole didn't know about his existance as the reason.
:ROFLMAO:
Love it!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Interesting quote came from Jolina,
Yeah, It's pretty fun trying to suss this out. Hope you're not getting too dizzy there yourself going round and round because at the moment, everyone you've mentioned is on the suspect list and it could be any of them (or ALL of them!!!) :unsure: :LOL:
You should definitely stick around here and help us figure it out. ;)
If Elaine slipped something about the will...
Unless it was deliberate though, I really couldn't see Elaine being that stupid to just do a whoopsie and blurt out important information like that. She seems far too calculating far that. (y)
Not gonna happen imo, that's possible NTR. No other man can eNTeR our women. :sneaky:
I don't think the NTR thing is ever going to stop being funny when it's brought up. :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes