Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 18] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 4.77GB

Compressed version for PC (589MB): MEGA - - -
Compressed version for Mac (588MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
Hi , i started a new game everything was fine until at the end of chapter 14 , its showing an error they dont let me go for chapter 15 , i want to know its only me or there's a problem about the compressed version , ty .

Untitled.png 2.PNG

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Sweet, what do I win?
From me you win a quote!

“Nuclear powered vacuum cleaners will probably be a reality within 10 years.” — Alex Lewyt, President of the Lewyt Vacuum Cleaner Company, 1955. :D

Can't say the name rings a bell.

Finally a word of wisdom: "One cannot refuse to eat just because there is a chance of being choked." (y)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hi , i started a new game everything was fine until at the end of chapter 14 , its showing an error they dont let me go for chapter 15 , i want to know its only me or there's a problem about the compressed version , ty .
Have you used one of the mods? They've caused some issues on Ep18.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Thank you for your work, but the files are only until episode 17
That mod is only WT mod, it dosn`t include gallery mod as he said !!!!!!
I was asked to rework the gallery so it is easier for devs to update it without needing to duplicate the scenes...

View attachment 866684 View attachment 866686
I thought that bug was fixed... are you perchance using a mod like the incest one or an older mod? maybe it is using an older version of that file.

edit1: just checked and that line is not in my updated mod or orig release...

edit2: Yeah looks like it is in the all in one mod which has NOT been updated to ep18 yet...

Last edited:

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Just started playing this. So.. Zarah is fucking hideous. Do I have to let this gross Indian lady molest me in order to succeed with the other girls or can I just tell her to fuck off and completely skip all of her scenes and still manage to see everything else in the game?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Just started playing this. So.. Zarah is fucking hideous. Do I have to let this gross Indian lady molest me in order to succeed with the other girls or can I just tell her to fuck off and completely skip all of her scenes and still manage to see everything else in the game?
Whoa, easy there skipper .... but yes, you can tell Zarah to fuck off and not continue anything with her. You will be brought back to her along the way through the story but again you can say no thank you and move on. Yes you can still see everything with everyone else if you choose to do so.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes