freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I don't see the devs building up the relationships between the MC and Monica, Katie, and Jenna just to nuke them. Jolina, Bella, Theresa, Zarah, and Elaine seem more likely to be nuked (Elaine is already most likely to blow up anyway, that's just a time bomb waiting to go off). Debbie, Lily, Angel, Wanda, Mabel... Those seem more likely to not be the gold digger based on age and lack of screen time.
Feels like Elaine needs the MC for something or other, so I'm not really worried about her going mental on our asses. She could still be playing the MC of course.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Do you think this "Something" will be anything we've guessed, at least close to or be something completely bat-shit insane mental - Something more nasty. It is something "Donald" cooked up? :)
I think we can blame Donald for everything, would there even be a game without this honorable bloke? :sneaky:
As for Elaine I think she needs to have MC move in and perhaps even fall for her, I mean, she doesn't strike me as the type to whip out a guy's dick while he's driving on a whim.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Englen

Mar 17, 2019

Hi All,

Just a quick update on episode 19. A big part of this episode is obviously the beach house scene with Katie, Debbie & Lily.

We are also going to see Bella and Elaine. And Wanda will also make an appearance. So 6 ladies in total to see....

It's a little early to give an estimated date but currently aiming for a November release. We're going to try to learn from previous mistakes and avoid adding more and more scenes as we go. Will try to keep this episode a little shorter to avoid the excessive wait times we had for Ep17 & Ep18.

Will go into a bit more detail very soon. And there will also be some polls coming your way, including the October 4K vote (aiming for a Halloween spin for the 4K images)....

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Thanks,

CG

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
TBH Katie is so hot I'd let her do anything to me she wanted if she really was my stepsister. Who am I kidding, I'd let her do anything she wanted to me if she was my actual sister.

Reactions: cakeny

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I know the game doesn't but you never know with Maviarab's alter ego Mafiarab, he's been kicked out of Poland and everything. :)
Hmmm. The name does sound suspiciously superfecundalicious... but for some reason makes me think of that original Star Trek episode "The Enemy Within" where Kirk gets split into two version of himself by the transporter. One benign and the other very much not. :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I know the game doesn't but you never know with Maviarab's alter ego Mafiarab, he's been kicked out of Poland and everything. :)
Hmmm. The name does sound suspiciously superfecundalicious... but for some reason makes me think of that original Star Trek episode "The Enemy Within" where Kirk gets split into two version of himself by the transporter. One benign and the other very much not. :D
Alright...guys...enough already...that's the third coffee I've wasted now reading this thread.

New rules. 1. No drinking coffee while reading this thread! 2. In case of a rule 1 break...spoiler tags on all content that may make me spit out coffee!

;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
We are also going to see Bella and Elaine. And Wanda will also make an appearance. So 6 ladies in total to see....
Wanda :love: Hanky panky.

Angel seems to be forgotten, maybe it's just because of the long break in updates. I don't even remember when the photoshoot was.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes