Feb 6, 2018
So what is the current status on the release of Episode 19? Will there be delays with the points mentioned above or is it still set for November? Either way bless you guys for the good stuff u deliver!

Reactions: acewinz

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
I've been saying 'yes' to every girlfriend proposal, I feel like it's gonna blow up in my face eventually!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I've been saying 'yes' to every girlfriend proposal, I feel like it's gonna blow up in my face eventually!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But don't worry, I'm sure, especially with the quick start you can pick and choose who you like most so you know, you don't get shafted, shanked and/or left out in the cold .... Yay!
(y)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I can't get it to work in EP18. Is it because I installed the mod after starting EP18?

Edit: I checked your mod files and Episode 18 is missing... Did you forget to add the file to the mod?
You are absolutely correct, somehow the episode18 file got corrupted in uploaded.. so I re-uploaded. Should be good after you redownload (from my orig post not links in your quote ;) ).

That is a bad news/good news. Since we have the episode quickstart Cheeky is for letting the gallery go in the base game, but I talked with Phalzyr and he is intent on keeping it going in his walkthrough mod. :)
After I get Angelica Origins up to version 0.6, I'll come back to WTHI and update my walkthrough thread to have separate link for new gallery scenes.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Nah, not the fanatic. The nasty, insecure, bitch. (At the model agency) I mean I'm sure she's lovely underneath it all. We have at least seen she has a sort of nice side ... But bring a shovel, coz that's a lot of digging! :LOL:
Nasty? WTF dude? Damn right I'll bring a shovel...and a few bags of concrete and lime too!

She's just misunderstood..needs a strong man to umm....guide her...yeah..guide....

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes