Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
acewinz Is the update for this version out yet?
Update for this version?

There are no more updates for this version. If you mean for the errors they are related to the mods and nothing to do with these devs.

They don't make the game around third party mods.

Moffy

Sep 25, 2019
Update for this version?

There are no more updates for this version. If you mean for the errors they are related to the mods and nothing to do with these devs.

They don't make the game around third party mods.
No i mean update for the gallery in the game and errors in it.It's a bugfix not an update.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I actually got this from a pirate site over 2 weeks ago, played for a while and became a Patron. TBH all the ones I patron I found that way. Can't wait to the next release. I want to wind up with Katie - like married or such - and see Debbie and Lilly wind up together. Hopefully Jenna understands and finds someone else. Same with Jolina. Or Katie wants to share, lol.
But I want her as the main.

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
So, I've re-read the Forture several times, and I'm still right. Dizzy is Bella.
That's what I got her also. I knew back in EP15 Bella was the evil sister. Bella knew at least some of the conditions before hand. This is why she took the stuff to Monica's, so you would stay there. And why she was pitting you against Elaine that first visit.

Now that I've played EP18, I think Bella is even worse.

Bella is in a relationship with Jolina. Which is the real reason Jolina freaked out when MC ask her out. It would be why Elaine PC had a password after. And how she new of the Remotex program. Bella showed her the USB. Jolina altered the files before handing it over to MC. Just like Thresa said Jenna did.

Also for proof of Bella and Jolina, is a screen cap of Bella. It was when MC went on Jenna's PC. E14S2_1.jpg is the image. Closer look at the image and it almost looks like that is Jenna wrapped in a towel in Jolina's room in the pic above Bella's. I just noticed that.
E14S2_1.jpg

As for the will conditions, I'm thinking daddy wanted a new heir.
-- Elaine had to first kick him out of the house and seduce him back.
-- Bella had to get him to move her and Jolina into beach house. (think this is part of the corrupted email MC read)
-- Both need to get knocked up by MC or his half brother, Dogboy Tommy

Crazy Idea:
Daddy knew money corrupts. The first reading was just a ploy so whomever agrees to the conditions is a gold digger. They don't deserve any money and is cut out of the will. One last dick move.

Bella's "paths" as the Miss Cleo says
1. Help get MC into house for Elaine (Spilt money)
2. Cause rift between her and Elaine so she has to move into beach house (Greed)
3. Get MC give up his share to be with Monica and the girls
4. Use Jolina's Remotex to blackmail MC with vids of him with Monica and/or the girls. I knew she hacked the hackers. (evil)

And on a lighter note...
I gotta say that Mable She's the bomb -- Goldfinger song "Mabel"

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes