Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Since you legal eagles are so up on things, someone remind me: what happens if 2 of the 3 beneficiaries happen to have an untimely meeting with, say, a brick wall or a bullet? Would the 3rd recipient then receive the entirety of the inheritance? Are those conditions spelled out?
Hmmmm......not sure legally or in-game.

One could argue, that they haven't actually met their conditions (regardless of the reason)...I bet any decent lawyer/solicitor would get you the lot though. It's not actually been brought up in game, though it would be hilarious if the MC asked the lawyer that question hahahaha

MC: Say...out of...you know...interest...what would happen if....
Lawyer: *Blank Stare*

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Since you legal eagles are so up on things, someone remind me: what happens if 2 of the 3 beneficiaries happen to have an untimely meeting with, say, a brick wall or a bullet? Would the 3rd recipient then receive the entirety of the inheritance? Are those conditions spelled out?
All finances would be put on hold during the investigation and if found guilty they would get nothing except a nice new suit and roommate.

Those millions would then more than likely go to the state. Depends on the laws of the country/state if no other family was available.

Chances in this scenario if say Elaine and Theresa were the recipients, Bella would be a very happy bunny and very grateful you made her rich. So would dog boy.

Dog boy would be so grateful he'd look after all the girls for you while you are in jail.

They could bring their dog boy babies to visit you.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Chances in this scenario if say Elaine and Theresa were the recipients, Bella would be a very happy bunny and very grateful you made her rich. So would dog boy.

Dog boy would be so grateful he'd look after all the girls for you while you are in jail.

Jeez ... that's a more painful end than the MC feeling the female fury for any/all cheating he's been doing! Yikes, Dog boy babies got me though! :ROFLMAO:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
All finances would be put on hold during the investigation and if found guilty they would get nothing except a nice new suit and roommate.

Those millions would then more than likely go to the state. Depends on the laws of the country/state if no other family was available.

Wasn't there a contingency that the money would go to the animals if people couldn't fulfill their will conditions?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Wasn't there a contingency that the money would go to the animals if people couldn't fulfill their will conditions?
Only if all fail. If one fails..other two split etc. If fail say half-way through period you receive your money...then the difference goes to the cats. So in that hypothetical scenario...as funny as Ava's reply was, providing the MC could not be pinned...he would get the lot if the other two met with..umm...Mafiarabs concret boots ;)

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Yeah, but what if the MC also makes a trust and a will where he points that in the case of his untimely death all of his assets (present and future) have go to Katie or Monica ? He wouldn't be breaching his conditions, they would be met some 10 years later and his part of the money should go to whoever he picked, right?

Also i think Elaine is trying to find out which animal shelter the money would go to if all fail their conditions, so she (or Bella) can buy it and the money go to them in the end. Seems like screwing everyone over is much much easier than completing one's own conditions.

Last edited:

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Every time I play this dang game, I see or read something that I previously missed or simply overlooked. In Episode 7 when Bella shows up at Monica's house you are given the choice of "Yeah your sister is a bitch...or...You seem so different from your sister!

What the hell...he acts like this is the first time he has met her when Elaine says that Bella was always coming to the MCs defense.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, but what if the MC also makes a trust and a will where he points that in the case of his untimely death all of his assets (present and future) have go to Katie or Monica ? He wouldn't be breaching his conditions, they would be met some 10 years later and his part of the money should go to whoever he picked, right?
Nothing stopping MC from giving away the money as it comes in, to anyone.
Also i think Elaine is trying to find out which animal shelter the money would go to if all fail their conditions, so she (or Bella) can buy it and the money go to them in the end. Seems like screwing everyone over is much much easier than completing one's own conditions.
15.8m plus whatever the animal shelters are valued, 16mill seems fair. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Every time I play this dang game, I see or read something that I previously missed or simply overlooked. In Episode 7 when Bella shows up at Monica's house you are given the choice of "Yeah your sister is a bitch...or...You seem so different from your sister!

What the hell...he acts like this is the first time he has met her when Elaine says that Bella was always coming to the MCs defense.
He's known Bella for years but didn't talk much growing up.

Reactions: acewinz

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I wonder if there is a way the mc can block the other ladies from getting their share? All the others have plans will we get the chance to put the screws to them? I hope Cheeky and company puts an option in.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I wonder if there is a way the mc can block the other ladies from getting their share? All the others have plans will we get the chance to put the screws to them? I hope Cheeky and company puts an option in.
Probably get a chance to block the third but i'm not sure about Elaine.

She's not exactly poor herself and would tie that money up in courts, wouldn't be worth fighting her for it.

Only way I see that happening is if she tried to screw the MC over.

Reactions: EJW

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Probably get a chance to block the third but i'm not sure about Elaine.

She's not exactly poor herself and would tie that money up in courts, wouldn't be worth fighting her for it.
Well she kinda doesn't own anything yet. Even the house stays with her only until the final will reading where the conditions to keep it would be known. She is still using whatever cash the father left her after his death, which may be anywhere between $10k to $100k. She doesn't have a job and the only way she can pay lawyers if she's out of the will is by fucking them to death. Maybe that is why Bella is here for - to seduce and fuck whoever rejects Elaine.

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Finally got around to playing the 18th. Don't even get a choice to tell Katie that she can't go to beach house? And why did I not get a choice just to go there when I got it? I am playing on purely Jolina path.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Finally got around to playing the 18th. Don't even get a choice to tell Katie that she can't go to beach house? And why did I not get a choice just to go there when I got it? I am playing on purely Jolina path.
Some interactions are set to happen as part of the story (even sometimes if it doesn't directly impact it), but the sex will always be optional.

Reactions: Vollezar

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Some interactions are set to happen as part of the story (even sometimes if it doesn't directly impact it), but the sex will always be optional.
I wasn't going for sex at all. Played the whole game with giving Katie as much negative score as I could. She is in negative for lust and only at 4 as friend. In chapter 18 she tells me that she is going to beach house with the girls. The reason I mind that she shows up at the beach house is because I am trying to setup Debbie and Lily there. Was hoping to just give those two some privacy from the squakbox.

Reactions: acewinz

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Played the whole game with giving Katie as much negative score as I could.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The reason I mind that she shows up at the beach house is because I am trying to setup Debbie and Lily there. Was hoping to just give those two some privacy from the squakbox.
Well, at least you still have a little some soul left .... (y)
:LOL: ;)

Vollezar

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, at least you still have a little some soul left .... (y)
:LOL: ;)
In real life I would get an Oscar for best acting, Knighthood and a Nobel Prize for restraint from just jumping that ass right after refusing to spank it at the gym and the massage at the pool.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes