Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
THIS IS A WHOLE INSTALL ON NEW PC DIDNT HAVE ANY SAVES TRIED TO PLAY FROM BEGINING BUT HAD THE ALL IN ONE MOD INSTALLED HAVE TAKEN IT OUT AND WORKS FINE NOW ONLY NO WALKTHOUGH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it all works fine now then you'll just have to wait for the walkthrough mod to be updated if you still want to use that.
(y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
THIS IS A WHOLE INSTALL ON NEW PC DIDNT HAVE ANY SAVES TRIED TO PLAY FROM BEGINING BUT HAD THE ALL IN ONE MOD INSTALLED HAVE TAKEN IT OUT AND WORKS FINE NOW ONLY NO WALKTHOUGH
OK GREAT!

Is there a problem with using the PDF by the way or just prefer to use an in-game walkthrough?

(and for clarification...top of the AIO mod page says he is still actually updating it).

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
One could really say that the Will/conditions actually is the story. Everything else just surrounds that in some way. And despite HB still wanting to prove otherwise, even if there are other clauses that can only be disclosed after the final reading...the will still has to be taken at face value as it's a legal document being read by a legal guardian who is bound by the law himself. So currently, we know our conditions. End of conversation, set in stone until further notice.
Yeah, we know MC's conditions and we know the other two also have to meet their conditions to get anything. I will be surprised if their conditions are not somehow linked to the MC to add more drama, that's also a more likely way to get more if not all the inheritance.

Sounded like Elaine's conditions could be more complicated than the MC's and the 3rd we don't know yet.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, we know MC's conditions and we know the other two also have to meet their conditions to get anything. I will be surprised if their conditions are not somehow linked to the MC to add more drama, that's also a more likely way to get more if not all the inheritance.

Sounded like Elaine's conditions could be more complicated than the MC's and the 3rd we don't know yet.
Yup..unless Elaine actually tells us...I can't see at this point how we're going to find out either of them. Ultimately though, it matters not, we know what ours are, unless story wise, we want to make sure we get it all and screw the others over.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yup..unless Elaine actually tells us...I can't see at this point how we're going to find out either of them. Ultimately though, it matters not, we know what ours are, unless story wise, we want to make sure we get it all and screw the others over.
Didn't the lawyer say everything will be disclosed at the reading, all 3 participants and their conditions? I may have dreamed that tbh. I'm more interested in their conditions than the money at this point. :)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We'd have to trust her though...

Didn't the lawyer say everything will be disclosed at the reading, all 3 participants and their conditions? I may have dreamed that tbh. I'm more interested in their conditions than the money at this point. :)
He did, he said all parties would be present. IIRC

I really want to fast forward through the next two or more updates and get to the will reading. I know I'm odd but the lewd content has nothing new to add at this point, the MC has fucked everyone (if going the man-whore route), and watching the girls scissor/orally pleasure each other isn't of interest to me.

If I was to have one complaint about the game it is the length of it and the relative ease of having sex with everyone. I know Monica was a slow burn but at this point there's no anticipation (sexually) and now we want to see the story progress but have to wait for some more lewd content to happen - which to me is unnecessary filler (as I said I know I am weird).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah that's what I meant...I don't think we will find out until that point in time...unless we go out of our way to screw them over or someone slips up.

I really want to fast forward through the next two or more updates and get to the will reading. I know I'm odd but the lewd content has nothing new to add at this point, the MC has fucked everyone (if going the man-whore route), and watching the girls scissor/orally pleasure each other isn't of interest to me.

If I was to have one complaint about the game it is the length of it and the relative ease of having sex with everyone. I know Monica was a slow burn but at this point there's no anticipation (sexually) and now we want to see the story progress but have to wait for some more lewd content to happen - which to me is unnecessary filler (as I said I know I am weird).
Can only hope that the scenes to come that we know about (beach House/Spa day) we may glean some further information perhaps....(or Cheeky will give us more red herrings, smoke and mirrors and more shit to ponder leaving us still pissing in the wind lmao)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Can only hope that the scenes to come that we know about (beach House/Spa day) we may glean some further information perhaps....(or Cheeky will give us more red herrings, smoke and mirrors and more shit to ponder leaving us still pissing in the wind lmao)
My issue with the spa day (as with the carnival) is that most likely the devs realize that there is nothing to add in terms of lewdness so we will meet another girl who INSTANTLY is attracted to the MC and is down to fuck. So the MC can be a douche and slip away from the group and fuck another random woman instead of the story advancing.

The beach house and the spa day feel like they will fulfill the same purpose (Debbie and Lily together) so not sure how they will be able to make both events distinct and worthwhile beyond the participation of the MC or lack of his participation.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My issue with the spa day (as with the carnival) is that most likely the devs realize that there is nothing to add in terms of lewdness so we will meet another girl who INSTANTLY is attracted to the MC and is down to fuck. So the MC can be a douche and slip away from the group and fuck another random woman instead of the story advancing.
Mafiarab isn't seeing the problem there :p

Looks like I'm a gonna have to-a make you an offer-a you cana refuse-a.

The beach house and the spa day feel like they will fulfill the same purpose (Debbie and Lily together) so not sure how they will be able to make both events distinct and worthwhile beyond the participation of the MC or lack of his participation.
Yeah Beach House day is definitely really about Debs/Lily I agree...what else may go on there with Katie (any route) is another matter. Spa day...not really sure with that one to be honest...other than us being nice (per story), not too sure what that day is actually for (plot progression at least)...unless it's just purely to enhance a relationship with whoever you're with..or possibly be locked inside the sauna by Katie if that episode is when they all find out your screwing everyone haha.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
He did, he said all parties would be present. IIRC

You're not that weird, or I'm weird too. I guess that's a remote possibility! :D I've felt the same way since ep17 really.

The beach house event, we'll be playing monopoly since I've rejected all 4. Then there's the spa, more monopoly. Now if it wasn't for the will stuff I'd be in there fucking someone, maybe I'm weird after all. :sneaky:

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Mafiarab isn't seeing the problem there :p

Looks like I'm a gonna have to-a make you an offer-a you cana refuse-a.
Eh, the people I know wouldn't want the people you know to make that offer.
;)

I am not playing a man-whore route as canon. I have a Katie only route and a Monica only route. Those preclude doing much with a slut/Mabel type.

Yeah Beach House day is definitely really about Debs/Lily I agree...what else may go on there with Katie (any route) is another matter. Spa day...not really sure with that one to be honest...other than us being nice (per story), not too sure what that day is actually for (plot progression at least)...unless it's just purely to enhance a relationship with whoever you're with..or possibly be locked inside the sauna by Katie if that episode is when they all find out your screwing everyone haha.
Well the beach house I think is the prolonged overly promised 4some. The spa day is a night away from home so Debbie and Lily will be bunking together and the MC is supposed to be helping them "happen" with this trip. Otherwise it is just an "MC is nice" trip. Since I've not been screwing everyone the drama won't be there.

You're not that weird, or I'm weird too. I guess that's a remote possibility! :D I've felt the same way since ep17 really.
We're all weird down here...

The beach house event, we'll be playing monopoly since I've rejected all 4. Then there's the spa, more monopoly. Now if it wasn't for the will stuff I'd be in there fucking someone, maybe I'm weird after all. :sneaky:
The beach house will be boring AF on my Monica route but on my Katie one it might be interesting. Though I've rejected the other two so I don't know. Might be monopoly for me too...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ehh..fine. Get your people to contact my people who can then contact each other while we decide whether to play Monopoly or not. Hopefully before we're sitting in the beach house with our 5 mill watching Debs and Lil sunbathe :)
They'll get to back to you...

And I still think that the MC would be smartest to just sell the beach house and private beach whether he takes the money or not.

At the end of the day I have complete confidence in our devs, but my patience is struggling.
Same, overall they've done a great job so far. Unfortunately at this point I don't have anything else I am interested in besides knowing who the third is and what else is in the will followed by the explosion of drama. I like drama... These games, when done right, are my telenovelas...

Reactions: freedom.call

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The beach house event, we'll be playing monopoly since I've rejected all 4. Then there's the spa, more monopoly. Now if it wasn't for the will stuff I'd be in there fucking someone
I'm betting the beach house will be a far easier time than the spa day, especially if you're doing the man-whore thing.
maybe I'm weird after all. :sneaky:
The spa day is a night away from home so Debbie and Lily will be bunking together and the MC is supposed to be helping them "happen" with this trip. Otherwise it is just an "MC is nice" trip. Since I've not been screwing everyone the drama won't be there.
I think this is what I'm looking forward to most of all with the spa day. Not so much who or how many you can jump between. But more of the character building stuff. (y)
We're all weird down here...
I would have to 100% agree with this! :sneaky:
At the end of the day I have complete confidence in our devs, but my patience is struggling.
Same, but I wouldn't say I'm struggling yet, but I do hope the wheels start turning sooner rather than later.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'm not doing man-whore, I'm saving myself for that special someone. :giggle:
Sure, sure .... we all believe you completely, 100% .... :sneaky:
You are? Hmmm...what character is in the game that we haven't had the opportunity to be lewd with yet?

I knew I shouldn't have clicked that bloody spoiler! And don't show him that .... He just got over his granny fetish! :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes