Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 3, in script call
call ph_changetextboxcb from _call_ph_changetextboxcb
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "D:\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "D:\Games\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
Thu Oct 15 18:45:07 2020
```

using the Where the Heart Is - Incest/Walkthrough Mod [EP18][DrAddy] mod
please, post it in the mod thread, and not here..that has nothing to do with the main/original game.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Yeah, we know MC's conditions and we know the other two also have to meet their conditions to get anything. I will be surprised if their conditions are not somehow linked to the MC to add more drama, that's also a more likely way to get more if not all the inheritance.

Sounded like Elaine's conditions could be more complicated than the MC's and the 3rd we don't know yet.
We do know a part of Elaine's conditions...if she is being honest...as to how she is to treat the MC. And as she says in Ep 13, "Not about your Dad's attempts to continue to control me after death. But his conditions are really what spurned me on to try to make amends with you. Basically, because his conditions told me to do the opposite. So it helped liberate me from him and start doing the right thing in life. And if I miss out on his money for being nice to you, then I'm OK with that."

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I know Monica was a slow burn but at this point there's no anticipation (sexually)
Ahhhmmm no anticipation?????? We are still waiting for the real Theresa treatment. 1 handjob does not a sex scene make. And despite me not being into lesbian stuff, there's still the Debbie/Lily fuck scene to be shown. Elaine is also blueballnig a ton of people (again, not me; ultimate gold-digging lying whore isn't amongst my kinks) so there is still a lot of sex to be had yet.

We do know a part of Elaine's conditions...if she is being honest...as to how she is to treat the MC. And as she says in Ep 13, "Not about your Dad's attempts to continue to control me after death. But his conditions are really what spurned me on to try to make amends with you. Basically, because his conditions told me to do the opposite. So it helped liberate me from him and start doing the right thing in life. And if I miss out on his money for being nice to you, then I'm OK with that."
I still can't believe there are actually people who would trust Elaine's words after the complete change of heart she had in the matter of HOURS. At this point it's almost like a Flat Earth theory - it's completely obvious to everyone else, except few people who believe in it/her.

Last edited:

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Doesn't she also say that if he finds out exactly what her conditions are, then it will ruin any chance of them getting close, so her conditions are probably to be nice to him then, which makes sense with her sudden turn around after kicking him out and the nasty phone call, messages, emails etc.

Bella said that after the will reading Elaine was very troubled, was that because she had to suddenly be nice to him to get her share and she had just kicked him out, the father also mentioned in his message to the mc that he thought she would kick him straight out, is he pitting them against each other, having kept her from being nice to him for years, then dropping a bombshell that she now has to do the opposite or she gets nothing, also knowing the mc will not believe her sudden change of heart. :devilish:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Doesn't she also say that if he finds out exactly what her conditions are, then it will ruin any chance of them getting close, so her conditions are probably to be nice to him then, which makes sense with her sudden turn around after kicking him out and the nasty phone call, messages, emails etc.

Bella said that after the will reading Elaine was very troubled, was that because she had to suddenly be nice to him to get her share and she had just kicked him out, the father also mentioned in his message to the mc that he thought she would kick him straight out, is he pitting them against each other, having kept her from being nice to him for years, then dropping a bombshell that she now has to do the opposite or she gets nothing, also knowing the mc will not believe her sudden change of heart. :devilish:
You are correct there is a condition of Elaine's she is not sharing with us out of fear of how we might react.

As to what, how, why, where, when etc...what it could be...wtf idiot father is playing at...who knows....but as others have said, that right now interest me more than anything else (providing the writing is solid and it makes sense, though see no reason to believe it won't be).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Ahhhmmm no anticipation?????? We are still waiting for the real Theresa treatment. 1 handjob does not a sex scene make. And despite me not being into lesbian stuff, there's still the Debbie/Lily fuck scene to be shown. Elaine is also blueballnig a ton of people (again, not me; ultimate gold-digging lying whore isn't amongst my kinks) so there is still a lot of sex to be had yet.
I have no desire to go anywhere near Theresa or as I like to think of her "too crazy to bury out behind the tool shed because she'll come back to haunt your ass"... I am not into watching lesbians have sex without the MC and even then he's had both of them on the man-whore route so nothing new there. And anyone crazy enough to go after Elaine should expect to reserve a spot behind said tool shed.

I still can't believe there are actually people who would trust Elaine's words after the complete change of heart she had in the matter of HOURS. At this point it's almost like a Flat Earth theory - it's completely obvious to everyone else, except few people who believe in it/her.
Yeah, acts like a bitch for the ENTIRE time the MC knows her, continues to act like a bitch UNTIL she finds out the will conditions and then she wants to be all lovey-dovey with the MC. If that doesn't sound like a "oh, to get the money I deserve I need to get the MC to move into the house and be my man" will condition I don't know what does. No way that someone should forgive 6(?) years of mistreatment in less than a month. That MC is stupid...

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I have no desire to go anywhere near Theresa or as I like to think of her "too crazy to bury out behind the tool shed because she'll come back to haunt your ass"... I am not into watching lesbians have sex without the MC and even then he's had both of them on the man-whore route so nothing new there. And anyone crazy enough to go after Elaine should expect to reserve a spot behind said tool shed.

Yeah, acts like a bitch for the ENTIRE time the MC knows her, continues to act like a bitch UNTIL she finds out the will conditions and then she wants to be all lovey-dovey with the MC. If that doesn't sound like a "oh, to get the money I deserve I need to get the MC to move into the house and be my man" will condition I don't know what does. No way that someone should forgive 6(?) years of mistreatment in less than a month. That MC is stupid...
Was considering the same thing...so gonna do Angel, Jolina and maybe include Zarah just to keep me from getting bored.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I was wondering... When the manwhore path blasts in MC's face if there would be a possibility for him to run away with Sammy or Tommy. Maybe after all the dicking around he would find his more gentle side??? :rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I was wondering... When the manwhore path blasts in MC's face if there would be a possibility for him to run away with Sammy or Tommy. Maybe after all the dicking around he would find his more gentle side??? :rolleyes:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Nothing wrong with Sammie, shame he buggered off (Although with the party night fireworks it was probably for the best - If you played it that way) But Tommy ... Nah ... He and his nutty Mother can do one. :)

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Since you legal eagles are so up on things, someone remind me: what happens if 2 of the 3 beneficiaries happen to have an untimely meeting with, say, a brick wall or a bullet? Would the 3rd recipient then receive the entirety of the inheritance? Are those conditions spelled out?

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes