Crippy

May 28, 2018
I wasn't going for sex at all. Played the whole game with giving Katie as much negative score as I could. She is in negative for lust and only at 4 as friend. In chapter 18 she tells me that she is going to beach house with the girls. The reason I mind that she shows up at the beach house is because I am trying to setup Debbie and Lily there. Was hoping to just give those two some privacy from the squakbox.
I think that situation is going to happen anyhow...as long as you agreed to help Debbie with Lily. However, I do not think that you are going to be able to exclusively exclude Katie when it comes to Debbie/Lily. Their relationship is just too strong.

Reactions: Vollezar

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
It will be a real turn off if Monica becomes slutty and she start wanting to have sex with other people apart from Mc not only men but also women. I only hope their relationship continue being one of love and romance with her keeping being a perfect faithful lovely milf who truly loves Mc and only think about him. 3somes and other more kinky stuff it's okay but I think should be optional and with Mc making effort in order for Monica to accept him having sex with other women and not turning her in a seudo-lesbian slut like a lot of games do.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It will be a real turn off if Monica becomes slutty and she start wanting to have sex with other people apart from Mc not only men but also women. I only hope their relationship continue being one of love and romance with her keeping being a perfect faithful lovely milf who truly loves Mc and only think about him. 3somes and other more kinky stuff it's okay but I think should be optional and with Mc making effort in order for Monica to accept him having sex with other women and not turning her in a seudo-lesbian slut like a lot of games do.
I don't think it will be a big spoiler for me to say

As for Monica/Zarah's looks

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You do realise some of us are hoping to get lesbian stuff with Monica and Zarah, you aren't the only one playing.

You don't want a 3some, don't pick it but don't try and fuck it up for others.

In fact, if it's demands day then all the women should be turned lesbian and Where the Heart is should be Debbie's lesbian harem and every update has them all fucking while you watch.

Just you alone, everyone else gets normal updates but you get the special lesbian edition cos you annoyed me.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
You do realise some of us are hoping to get lesbian stuff with Monica and Zarah, you aren't the only one playing.

You don't want a 3some, don't pick it but don't try and fuck it up for others.

In fact, if it's demands day then all the women should be turned lesbian and Where the Heart is should be Debbie's lesbian harem and every update has them all fucking while you watch.

Just you alone, everyone else gets normal updates but you get the special lesbian edition cos you annoyed me.
I really think that spinoff should be your first foray into making a VN Avaron, you'd crush it! :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I really think that spinoff should be your first foray into making a VN Avaron, you'd crush it! :)
Already learning to make one but it's going to take a while and a lot of people are going to hate it.

Basically it's based on me and my twinsy when went travelling in our late teens. Story of twins, one is lesbian and the other lves sex but the hated part is they never fuck, cos it would be weird to write that as i've never banged my sis. We're close but not that close.

Just waiting for the NTR cries during her sex scenes will be amusing enough.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Already learning to make one but it's going to take a while and a lot of people are going to hate it.

Basically it's based on me and my twinsy when went travelling in our late teens. Story of twins, one is lesbian and the other lves sex but the hated part is they never fuck, cos it would be weird to write that as i've never banged my sis. We're close but not that close.

You probably forgot the hated part about not fucking your mother too? but maybe I'm presumptuous about that.

Reactions: Avaron1974

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Well, you'll have one patreon in me for that game atleast :)

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
She won't be in it, we haven't spoken for about 10 years.
Ah, the classic VN genre of "My long lost mother shows up at my doorstep out of nowhere..."

Nice.

Also, in order to get around Patreon incest rules, call the twins "clones". It'll work, even if you are small enough to ride in her pocket.

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Ah, the classic VN genre of "My long lost mother shows up at my doorstep out of nowhere..."

Nice.

Also, in order to get around Patreon incest rules, call the twins "clones". It'll work, even if you are small enough to ride in her pocket.
Fit all of it in if we go fantasy.

Twins to 2 different fathers, one is a Hobbit the other is an Elf (covers the height difference) and the mother can be a female Golem so we're as close to real life as possible because I recently found out in the Princess Harem games thread that fantasy has to be the same as real life for ... reasons.

We can have another sister who's a Dwarf and one who is a Human and we're all helping another Hobbit who's on a mission to destroy rings .... arse rings .... of all the "big boned" womenof socially accepted justice across the land. He is aided by the sister of our amazingly talented cunnilinguist main protag, the Elf maiden who's job it is to aid the young male hobbit by distracting the men of the towns with her oral skills ..... as a bard you pervs, keep it clean ..... then she fuck them all in all holes once she's done singing to make them forget how shit she is.

And it's the stunningly gorgeous and angelic voiced red haired Hobbit who everyone likes cos she's so well spoken and polite to everyone who's job it is to protect the chastity of all the fair maidens of the land by giving them the holy blessing which involves her tongue firmly jammed up their cunny. Of which our glorious heroine who's name shall be sang across the land expects payment in kind ..... from all the girls in their family.

The only thing standing in the way of our heroes are Sourcunts dastardly forces of tracksuit wearing Chavs who spread their foul odour of chip grease and cigarette smoke wherever they go while drinking cans of cheap cider.

I'll make millions.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Fit all of it in if we go fantasy.

Twins to 2 different fathers, one is a Hobbit the other is an Elf (covers the height difference) and the mother can be a female Golem so we're as close to real life as possible because I recently found out in the Princess Harem games thread that fantasy has to be the same as real life for ... reasons.

We can have another sister who's a Dwarf and one who is a Human and we're all helping another Hobbit who's on a mission to destroy rings .... arse rings .... of all the "big boned" womenof socially accepted justice across the land. He is aided by the sister of our amazingly talented cunnilinguist main protag, the Elf maiden who's job it is to aid the young male hobbit by distracting the men of the towns with her oral skills ..... as a bard you pervs, keep it clean ..... then she fuck them all in all holes once she's done singing to make them forget how shit she is.

And it's the stunningly gorgeous and angelic voiced red haired Hobbit who everyone likes cos she's so well spoken and polite to everyone who's job it is to protect the chastity of all the fair maidens of the land by giving them the holy blessing which involves her tongue firmly jammed up their cunny. Of which our glorious heroine who's name shall be sang across the land expects payment in kind ..... from all the girls in their family.

The only thing standing in the way of our heroes are Sourcunts dastardly forces of tracksuit wearing Chavs who spread their foul odour of chip grease and cigarette smoke wherever they go while drinking cans of cheap cider.

I'll make millions.
That seems way too well thought out to be off the cuff. ;) I love the superfecundation angle from the promicious golem mother. The chastity protecting angle involving whole families too sounds pleasantly familiar.

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That seems way too well thought out to be off the cuff. ;) I love the superfecundation angle from the promicious golem mother. The chastity protecting angle involving whole families too sounds pleasantly familiar.
I can't write full stories just yet but short tirades about nonsense I can do.

Why wait? Is NTR avoidable? :D
Absolutely, I would never force anyone to see content they didn't like.

All they have to do is purchase a higher patreon tier of a mere £25 a month and i'll send them the non NTR version which is just the same as the regula version except blocks NTR if you input the Konami code on any supported controller, of which none are supported yet it's WIP.

Of course it also works in the cheaper version but gullible people love paying extra if they think they get what they want.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes