Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Pretty sure there will be an option to take the money, who we can take with us I don't know. The beach house is rubbish though, only got a porta-potty under the bed.
Yeah, the beach house is trash. With that amount of money he should buy a multi-wing mansion, that way each of this relationship groups can stay in a different wing; one for Jenna, another for Monica and Zarah, and another for Katie, Lily and Debbie. :giggle:

Just one?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hawkeye Don't Hope.gif

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
If you are using a save from a mod version, that to will likely not work with the base game. If you are trying to do a fresh start or a quickstart using just the base game and having issues. I can look into that if you post the traceback/error.
Can you tell me how I produce one? It is not crashing.
I am using a fresh save (because there was a mod used in ep17) but now everthing should be fine. The error is on my side, but I can't find it :D

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, the beach house is trash. With that amount of money he should buy a multi-wing mansion, that way each of this relationship groups can stay in a different wing; one for Jenna, another for Monica and Zarah, and another for Katie, Lily and Debbie. :giggle:

View attachment 857298
Well, he has to wait for the money... 10% per year for 10 years.

He should sell the beach house and private beach and move if he opts for the money and a gold digger. Would suck to be shopping in the local Kroger's and run into Monica... Boom! No money, honey!

Reactions: freedom.call

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Well, he has to wait for the money... 10% per year for 10 years.

He should sell the beach house and private beach and move if he opts for the money and a gold digger. Would suck to be shopping in the local Kroger's and run into Monica... Boom! No money, honey!
That right there has been my thought(s) from the very beginning. This does not seem like a big town/city and yet he was gone from Monica for 8 years. Didn't run into the girls at school/college? Well, not unless it is like the state of Alabama. There are almost as many schools as there are Dollar General Stores.

And, on top of that, he cannot get within 2 miles of the 3 girls. Yeah, I would take the money, sell the house/beach house and move. But not too far...might want to keep seeing/nailing Jolina, Angel, Debbie/Lily (Covertly).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

View attachment 857298
If he lived with Katie, Monica and Jenna then he wouldn't be able to afford the mansion, he'd have no money.

He doesn't get it all at once, he has to avoid them for 10 years.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That right there has been my thought(s) from the very beginning. This does not seem like a big town/city and yet he was gone from Monica for 8 years. Didn't run into the girls at school/college? Well, not unless it is like the state of Alabama. There are almost as many schools as there are Dollar General Stores.

And, on top of that, he cannot get within 2 miles of the 3 girls. Yeah, I would take the money, sell the house/beach house and move. But not too far...might want to keep seeing/nailing Jolina, Angel, Debbie/Lily (Covertly).
Yeah, I am really confused as to the size of the town/city. The MC is 19 and has spent at least 1 year (as an adult) not seeing Monica, Katie, and Jenna. And since the MC can drive he could have received his license and just driven over to see them when he was 16... Or taken the bus for that matter. Did the MC never have a rebellious teenager stage? I'd have been sneaking out of my dad's house constantly to go see the only people who liked and cared for me. The only thing I could think of is if the MC actually thought that Monica and the girls didn't like him so never bothered to contact them until the mysterious email happened.

The MC never bumped into any of them until the email... Just seems weird unless this is supposed to be a huge town. Even then it's always impressive how often you can bump into people.

I don't get a great sense of how much time passes when the MC goes somewhere in the game. How far is the beach house from Monica's? Or Elaine's from Monica's?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, I am really confused as to the size of the town/city. The MC is 19 and has spent at least 1 year (as an adult) not seeing Monica, Katie, and Jenna. And since the MC can drive he could have received his license and just driven over to see them when he was 16... Or taken the bus for that matter. Did the MC never have a rebellious teenager stage? I'd have been sneaking out of my dad's house constantly to go see the only people who liked and cared for me. The only thing I could think of is if the MC actually thought that Monica and the girls didn't like him so never bothered to contact them until the mysterious email happened.

The MC never bumped into any of them until the email... Just seems weird unless this is supposed to be a huge town. Even then it's always impressive how often you can bump into people.

I don't get a great sense of how much time passes when the MC goes somewhere in the game. How far is the beach house from Monica's? Or Elaine's from Monica's?
I think we can assume it was a case of he hadn't seen/talked to them for so long due to the father's forced seperation when he was younger, he wasn't sure how they felt about him anymore.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If he lived with Katie, Monica and Jenna then he wouldn't be able to afford the mansion, he'd have no money.

He doesn't get it all at once, he has to avoid them for 10 years.
So we've been told. But who's to say there won't be a twist in this tale that will negate this and allow him to get the money and the girls. ;)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can you tell me how I produce one? It is not crashing.
I am using a fresh save (because there was a mod used in ep17) but now everthing should be fine. The error is on my side, but I can't find it :D
Strange. Not crashing but not starting EP18 and just goes to credits with just the base game? Can you post a save file from just before it happens? Also you could try quickstarting right into EP 18 from the main menu. (Stary any EP)

Crippy

May 28, 2018

I agree. There are some references to 30 minute travel. So in my mind, it takes about 2-3 minutes to go one mile...depending on traffic and speed...so I get the sense that it not very big.

EDIT: Since I started a new game for a different character(s) save, I re-read that Monica's house is 15 minutes from Cup of Jo's and I remember Elaine saying it was 30 minutes. Yep...small town.

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
That sounds interesting but wouldn't it be a bit daft to contradict the entire point of the main story? Not going to lie though, I wouldn't mind having my cake and eat it .... :devilish:
Who says that's the entire point of the story? It's A point, but not necessarily THE point.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes