Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hmmm i nteresting.

In my Katie/Jenna save I'm pretty sure I came clean with her and while she wasn't happy...she didn't break up with me. Unless I'm just imagining that...or rolled back...or maybe didn't choose that after all....not sure...done so many run throughs of this the last few days heh. Going to have to double check that now haha.
If you admit to Katie you are sleeping with Jenna she dumps you, there is no way around that, Katie hits the roof.

If you even hint at doing anything with Jenna infront of Katie she gets angry.

Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If you admit to Katie you are sleeping with Jenna she dumps you, there is no way around that, Katie hits the roof.

If you even hint at doing anything with Jenna infront of Katie she gets angry.
Which is fine by me, I am not a Jenna fan... Honestly, to me, the least interesting love interest. Rather schtup Elaine and I am not someone with the fetish to go where dear old dead daddy went before...

Katie is awesome, though Katie with Debbie and Lily is much better...

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yet she is still pretty friendly with you afterwards...and then nothing really changes...and interestingly, as ace has pointed out..RP affects conversations..how they talk to you..lust is primary factor for relationship...and that still ends up very high....though Rp does take a hit. She drops 18 lust in this scenario compared to my save where I didn't tell her the truth. RP took a 132 point hit (I know there is also a AIO variable too but the stat screen no longer shows this...unless this is still in effect despite not being shown and still matters).

This route could still end up with katie changing her mind....or may not hahaha but yeah, it is good when girls in a VN will actively dump the MC. Makes a nice refreshing change.

All scenes (few skipped where dialogue is no diff, show my name etc or are fluff scenes)

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0010.png screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0013.png screenshot0014.png screenshot0015.png screenshot0016.png screenshot0017.png screenshot0018.png screenshot0020.png screenshot0021.png screenshot0022.png screenshot0023.png screenshot0024.png screenshot0025.png screenshot0027.png screenshot0028.png screenshot0029.png screenshot0030.png screenshot0031.png screenshot0032.png

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Yet she is still pretty friendly with you afterwards...and then nothing really changes...and interestingly, as ace has pointed out..RP affects conversations..how they talk to you..lust is primary factor for relationship...and that still ends up very high....though Rp does take a hit. She drops 18 lust in this scenario compared to my save where I didn't tell her the truth. RP took a 132 point hit (I know there is also a AIO variable too but the stat screen no longer shows this...unless this is still in effect despite not being shown and still matters).

This route could still end up with katie changing her mind....or may not hahaha but yeah, it is good when girls in a VN will actively dump the MC. Makes a nice refreshing change.

All scenes (few skipped where dialogue is no diff, show my name etc or are fluff scenes)

View attachment 856826 View attachment 856827 View attachment 856854 View attachment 856829 View attachment 856830 View attachment 856831 View attachment 856833 View attachment 856834 View attachment 856835 View attachment 856862 View attachment 856836 View attachment 856837 View attachment 856838 View attachment 856839 View attachment 856840 View attachment 856841 View attachment 856842 View attachment 856843 View attachment 856844 View attachment 856845 View attachment 856846 View attachment 856847 View attachment 856848 View attachment 856849 View attachment 856850 View attachment 856851 View attachment 856852 View attachment 856853
There is also a Date variable for each LI that defines your relationship.
You can not take Katie to the restaurant and then to the beach house at the end of Ep15 unless the KDate value is at least 2

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
There is also a Date variable for each LI that defines your relationship.
You can not take Katie to the restaurant and then to the beach house at the end of Ep15 unless the KDate value is at least 2
So -5 to that value is pretty debilitating then lol.

Do you know off-hand without looking what that variable should be at the point you can tell her the truth in Ep15?

Just curious how things may pan out...we obviously still going to the beach house with her and the girls..and assume also still going with them to the spa day too...just wondering if at some point in the future if we can grab a couple of points back etc to convince her (I do seriously doubt that though hehehe...I only have the Katie/Jenna save purely to see what shit hits the fan)

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
So -5 to that value is pretty debilitating then lol.

Do you know off-hand without looking what that variable should be at the point you can tell her the truth in Ep15?

Just curious how things may pan out...we obviously still going to the beach house with her and the girls..and assume also still going with them to the spa day too...just wondering if at some point in the future if we can grab a couple of points back etc to convince her (I do seriously doubt that though hehehe...I only have the Katie/Jenna save purely to see what shit hits the fan)
It's not subtracting 5 from the value, it sets it to -5.
This will always happen if you tell her the truth (if you are not in a relationship with Katie (KDate <= 1) , she does not come into the room, so the conversation does not happen)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's not subtracting 5 from the value, it sets it to -5.
This will always happen if you tell her the truth (if you are not in a relationship with Katie (KDate <= 1) , she does not come into the room, so the conversation does not happen)
Right gotya...my mistake. Cheers.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I have seen several people post about the Miss Cleo reading and what they thought they meant. So, I figured I would add mine to the mix and I wondered if there was any differences in the readings based on the path that you are on. I took the readings from Friendly & Romantic relationship with Monica/Katie/Jenna. The differences that I found were rather small and didn't really lead me to any real confusions. So here are my thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I have seen several people post about the Miss Cleo reading and what they thought they meant. So, I figured I would add mine to the mix and I wondered if there was any differences in the readings based on the path that you are on. I took the readings from Friendly & Romantic relationship with Monica/Katie/Jenna. The differences that I found were rather small and didn't really lead me to any real confusions. So here are my thoughts:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think when she discusses the viper and says that it's "a real cold one" that she means the father. The father was a terrible person, he controls the money with his will conditions AND he is literally a "real cold one". Also plans on top of plans would also be the will conditions.

Reactions: freedom.call

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Cant play after ep 14
All mods and previous saves made with them are unsupported (at least by us, you have to post on their forum pages). If you are not using a mod and just the base game let me know.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
All mods and previous saves made with them are unsupported (at least by us, you have to post on their forum pages). If you are not using a mod and just the base game let me know.
the error is not a mod problem, but a change in EP15. just delete line 3 and the problem is solved. I had the same error, but only because my files were not up to date anymore. when EP17 was released the problem did not exist. But if he/she plays a mod, then you are right of course.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
the error is not a mod problem, but a change in EP15. just delete line 3 and the problem is solved. I had the same error, but only because my files were not up to date anymore. when EP17 was released the problem did not exist. But if he/she plays a mod, then you are right of course.
No offense meant Dr. Addy, I also see you updated your mods for that particular change. But If I ventured a guess, svvaga is using the all in one mod that didn't catch that particular change yet.

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
No offense meant Dr. Addy, I also see you updated your mods for that particular change. But If I ventured a guess, svvaga is using the all in one mod that didn't catch that particular change yet.
yes i know, i didn't want to say that you are responsible for this, but only that this error doesn't have to be related to a mod.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
so i wonder if we gonna get the option at some point to take one of the side girls and bail with the beach house and the money

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes