acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Mhm, I removed everything, restartet PC did a fresh download (+installation) and it is still happening. Thats why I asked. Maybe there are other hidden folders somewhere?
If you are using a save from a mod version, that to will likely not work with the base game. If you are trying to do a fresh start or a quickstart using just the base game and having issues. I can look into that if you post the traceback/error.

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
The thing that really pisses me off with this game is the knowledge that I am probably going to have to replay it several times to see all of the possible endings. OK. Maybe that really doesn't bother me and I'm actually looking forward to that aside from some of the repeated conversations. I noticed a lack of Harem in the genre list, but still feel that a couple combos or trios might come out of this. Jenna/Jolina, Lilly/Debbie, and Lilly/Debbie/Katie all seem possible. 18 episodes in and I'm definitely not tired of this one and looking forward to seeing where it goes.

Reactions: acewinz

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
So a new one in about a month. Nice. I'm on ep 15 or 16 now. Just finished the dinner at the fancy restaurant and fun at the beach house with Katie when I saved.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Mhm, I removed everything, restartet PC did a fresh download (+installation) and it is still happening. Thats why I asked. Maybe there are other hidden folders somewhere?
If you've used any mods then your saves are locked to those and won't work with base game moving forward.

Mods are risky to use especially any not endorsed by devs and I don't believe any of the mods are endorsed by these devs so using them is incredibly risky.

Reactions: acewinz and Crippy

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Do you mean the post where someone asked the same question that I did, and was unanswered as well? that post?
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-18-cheekygimp.10549/post-4364078

The thing that really pisses me off with this game is the knowledge that I am probably going to have to replay it several times to see all of the possible endings. OK. Maybe that really doesn't bother me and I'm actually looking forward to that aside from some of the repeated conversations. I noticed a lack of Harem in the genre list, but still feel that a couple combos or trios might come out of this. Jenna/Jolina, Lilly/Debbie, and Lilly/Debbie/Katie all seem possible. 18 episodes in and I'm definitely not tired of this one and looking forward to seeing where it goes.
17 saves here so far....think I'm done now...I think...maybe... :p

Crippy

May 28, 2018
If you've used any mods then your saves are locked to those and won't work with base game moving forward.

Mods are risky to use especially any not endorsed by devs and I don't believe any of the mods are endorsed by these devs so using them is incredibly risky.
Avaron is spot on. You need to completely get rid of the modded game. Sounds like you have some residual files remaining in a temp folder. The same thing happened to me and after I did a complete search on the HD, then I did a reload. All is working as it should be. Also, it states on the Mod Page that the mods do not work after Ep 17.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
So, new to the thread, just played the game (very good btw) and am now in the position 'I want the next update...' Hence, that means my question is, how long (on average) has it been between updates? Just wondering how long I should expect to wait, since the last on dropped a couple of weeks ago? lol
If you just played the game, you might want to go back and choose a different route for MC...or even choose a route with only one girl. The great thing about this game is how many avenues you can take while waiting on the next episode.

BTW...welcome to the thread...it gets a little chaotic from time to time.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Not related to this thread.

But I love when you ask a question like "Do you have sex with this particular character yet?" And someone replies with "Play the game and find out, rather than have spoiled for you.".... Gee thanks so much for that advice you dick.

If I cared about flipping Spoilers? I wouldn't be asking the question.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
So, anyone been dumped? Is that possible?
Jolina can dump you after the 'naked chat' if you don't have enough points with her....not sure about any others, none that I've noticed at least anyway.

(not even sure how that save where jolina dumped me even happened to be honest..was my Jenna/Jolina run...redid it so all good now)
Honestly my one wish would be that more games have it that the Love Interests can dump the MC if their point totals get too low/MC cheating is found out/Whatever. I thought the fact that Jolina kicks the MC out and regrets being with him makes sense. Overall it doesn't matter to me because I am not a fan.

17 saves here so far....think I'm done now...I think...maybe... :p
I only have two thanks to the quick start option...

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
So, anyone been dumped? Is that possible?
Honestly my one wish would be that more games have it that the Love Interests can dump the MC if their point totals get too low/MC cheating is found out/Whatever. I thought the fact that Jolina kicks the MC out and regrets being with him makes sense. Overall it doesn't matter to me because I am not a fan.
From looking at the scripts, in Ep15 when Katie finds Jenna in bed with you and you tell her the truth, you get KDate = -5.
I assume this means she has broken up with you (if you were in a relationship)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Not related to this thread.

But I love when you ask a question like "Do you have sex with this particular character yet?" And someone replies with "Play the game and find out, rather than have spoiled for you.".... Gee thanks so much for that advice you dick.

If I cared about flipping Spoilers? I wouldn't be asking the question.
Actually, I can see both sides. Sometimes, the changelog doesn't go into enough detail as to what can be expected. Sometimes their is no mention in the thread of the particular character you are inquiring about. On the other side, it makes one feel that the person asking does not want to bother with reading the thread or is only interested in one character when there are numerous to choose from.

I guess it depends on how it was written or how it was read. But I do get your meaning. I have asked the question and gotten the same answer...and I had the same reaction.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
From looking at the scripts, in Ep15 when Katie finds Jenna in bed with you and you tell her the truth, you get KDate = -5.
I think the same thing. I am currently on "Friend Only" path with Monica/Katie/Jenna and either the Lust score is a negative number or there is no number there at all.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm i nteresting.

In my Katie/Jenna save I'm pretty sure I came clean with her and while she wasn't happy...she didn't break up with me. Unless I'm just imagining that...or rolled back...or maybe didn't choose that after all....not sure...done so many run throughs of this the last few days heh. Going to have to double check that now haha.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes