Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Hmm. I crash immediately when loading it with a no matrix module error. Is that the same for you?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The No module named matrix error means the save was made with a different version of the Ren'Py engine than what you're running. Sometimes happens when compressors build with a different version of Ren'Py versus the official game for example.
Previously mentioned in this thread
More detailed description of error

In that love choice menu need CDate >= 2 for Jolina to be offered as first choice.

CDate = -5 in Maviarab's save.

This menu lacks an option not to choose anyone. As doesn't meet the requirements for any girls, can't exit this menu.

The Jolina (157) and JolinaL (100) values are also much lower than mine at this point (var dump from saveeditonline attached).

No idea how CDate got to -5 when Maviarab was exclusively pursuing Jolina though, as any of the normal game play choices causing -CDate are obviously bad choices.

Reactions: MrFriendly

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The No module named matrix error means the save was made with a different version of the Ren'Py engine than what you're running. Sometimes happens when compressors build with a different version of Ren'Py versus the official game for example.
Previously mentioned in this thread
More detailed description of error

In that love choice menu need CDate >= 2 for Jolina to be offered as first choice.

CDate = -5 in Maviarab's save.

This menu lacks an option not to choose anyone. As doesn't meet the requirements for any girls, can't exit this menu.

The Jolina (157) and JolinaL (100) values are also much lower than mine at this point (var dump from saveeditonline attached).

No idea how CDate got to -5 when Maviarab was exclusively pursuing Jolina though, as any of the normal game play choices causing -CDate are obviously bad choices.
Ah, good work Meushi.
That is something we did not account for. Choosing girls when you actually don't have one of them with a positive date value. Will fix that hole in the bug fix.

Last edited:

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, that's what I meant by any of the normal game play choices causing -CDate are obviously bad choices.

But that shouldn't have happened in Maviarab's playthrough, as he said he was only romancing Jolina, so presumably didn't make any of those bad choices (he'd need to confirm though).

I'd suspect something else screwed up the variables regardless of the actual choices made by Maviarab and Mr. Friendly's in their single girl playthroughs, but haven't seen anything obvious yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yes, that's what I meant by any of the normal game play choices causing -CDate are obviously bad choices.

But that shouldn't have happened in Maviarab's playthrough, as he said he was only romancing Jolina, so presumably didn't make any of those bad choices (he'd need to confirm though).

I'd suspect something else screwed up the variables regardless of the actual choices made by Maviarab and Mr. Friendly's in their single girl playthroughs, but haven't seen anything obvious yet.
I most likely didn't have a high enough value but I don't believe I saved that playthrough. I will take a look.

I was playing through with the idea of the MC having casual sex, treating Monica and the girls as family (so only friendly and no sex). The MC wouldn't want to leave cut off contact with them for money (so chose girls) and yet didn't have someone he was romancing (tried with Angel but I must have screwed that up).

Reactions: Meushi

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think Katie is the hottest. I'd say Debbie 2nd and Lilly or Jolina 3rd
Ah yes, I like the cut of your jib, Sir! ;)
I was playing through with the idea of the MC having casual sex, treating Monica and the girls as family (so only friendly and no sex). The MC wouldn't want to leave cut off contact with them for money (so chose girls) and yet didn't have someone he was romancing
I was thinking of doing a playthrough pretty much exactly like this, with the only exception being - Bang Natasha! Purely for the sake of justice, of course! Everyone else though .... Nah, probably safer not to until we know more, just in case MC decides to keep the option open of taking the money. (y)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not chasing the money either, but might as well have 1 save with an option to take it should I want to go that route. ;) (Probably won't use it though) :LOL:
I have a money save with Angel and Wanda. That's the only save I have. I'm going to expand on that when I know more. A Katie save is a must, same with Deb/Lily. One with Elaine. Of course conditional on them not trying to mess with my hero. That's about it I think.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmm. I crash immediately when loading it with a no matrix module error. Is that the same for you?
No loads fine...seems that error been figured out.

I think it's caused by carrying a save over from EP17 prior to the bug fix release then. But not sure.
Nope was new save from Ep18 update. Have restarted all my saves.

Yeah all those saves died. I had to replay the game when 18 came out. My hard drive died in September, beginning of the month iirc. Definitely didn’t have saves from as far back as may.
Also completely restarted with the Ep18 update.

I have a money save with Angel and Wanda. That's the only save I have. I'm going to expand on that when I know more. A Katie save is a must, same with Deb/Lily. One with Elaine. Of course conditional on them not trying to mess with my hero. That's about it I think.
Going to be my next save exactly the same hah!

Ahhh interesting...good job Meushi! Nope...did all girls as I would normally (if romancing) until the point where you can cancel (so katie in her room after the party, Jenna after the museum, Bella on sofa when she wants to kiss etc etc) then chose not to pursue.

Ah, good work Meushi.
That is something we did not account for. Choosing girls when you actually don't have one of them with a positive date value. Will fix that hole in the bug fix.
Excellent. Again, was not an issue, was just bringing to your attention as remember friendly having a similar issue. I can quick start or wait for the fix. Thanks for looking into.

Last edited:

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
Im curious about something. Is this the game where the incest part wasnt intended at all and the incest patch is "messing" up the story abit?
I remember reading something like that about a game a few days ago but i cant recall which game it was. But this one rings a bell.

Cause im concidering playing this game again (played it last at like ep 8 or something) but i dont want to play with the incest patch if it "ruins" the game :p

Last edited:

rai2001

Dec 10, 2019
Im curious about something. Is this the game where the incest part wasnt intended at all and the incest patch is "messing" up the story abit?
I remember reading something like that about a game a few days ago but i cant recall which game it was. But this one rings a bell.

Cause im concidering playing this game again (played it last at like ep 8 or something)
in my opinion its better with out incest patch, if u use it it will change the story alot.

Reactions: DarkDestro

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Ah perfect, yeah thats what i wanted to know. Highly appreciated :) Going to play it as soon as i find those pesky save files :rolleyes:o_O
They added a new quick start option where you can set all your choices and skip to episode 8 so you don't need your save files if you remember your choices.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

Cause im concidering playing this game again (played it last at like ep 8 or something) but i dont want to play with the incest patch if it "ruins" the game :p
This was never intended as an incest game.

There is a mod but it changes quite a bit of the story and leaves a lot of plot holes.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
They added a new quick start option where you can set all your choices and skip to episode 8 so you don't need your save files if you remember your choices.
Oh nice! Thanks for that info, saves me alot of time since i played it last om my very old laptop xD.
Btw where does that avatar pic come from ?

This was never intended as an incest game.

There is a mod but it changes quite a bit of the story and leaves a lot of plot holes.
Yeah don't want that happening, going with the original then :) thanks.

DarkDestro

May 29, 2017
It's one of the beach renders of Jade from Being a DIK which is a pretty good game and something you check out if you haven't before.
Omg i swear she was actually the one i thought it was at first but i didnt see her like that in the game so i thought it was someone similar.
Its too bad its not someone similar tbh, wouldve been nice to find more of her style.

Yeah i have followed BADIK since the start of their journey but didnt play the last update until last night.
Thanks !

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes