Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Now more importantly..who stole all my reactions? Hmm...who?
Wasn't me .....
My money is on Cigar....but is he more friendly with freedom than is with me? And is freedom blonde? And who introduced who to who exactly? And why is Cigar asking me to stay at his place?
I said it wasn't me .... and what do you mean "Friendly" .... I can not confirm or deny any involvement in any invitations at this time.
Is Acewinz stalking my posts for ideas to give to Cheeky?
Possible .....
*wonders if either freedom or Cigar have a beach house*
I fucking wish I did! :LOL:

Reactions: Silver-Argus

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Now more importantly..who stole all my reactions? Hmm...who?

My money is on Cigar....but is he more friendly with freedom than he is with me? And is freedom blonde? And who introduced who to who exactly? And why is Cigar asking me to stay at his place? Is Acewinz stalking my posts for ideas to give to Cheeky?

*wonders if either freedom or Cigar have a beach house*

So many unanswered questions..... :unsure:
I'm just here to keep you guessing and lead you astray. :) I do make the occasional report back to Cheeky, but mostly so we can enjoy the wilder theories. Though I do confess I occasionally see things that would be good to steal. :D

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I admit the evidence is sketchy and Jolina is seemingly new in town iirc. Still, bit pointless of the FT if Debbie is the only option...
Depends on whether the FT is telling you something important, or just showing her power.

Personally, I do not want Jolina involved in the will.
If she is the third person she has been lying and deliberately misleading us (and Bella is also involved or being used by her)
Bella could be the third person and Joilna is involved as a FWB (another option I do not want to be true).

I am more interested to see what happens if you are romancing (serious) both Bella and Jolina and they are FWB.
Might be safer to go with casual sex and hope for a threesome.

I'm sure that Cheeky is a nice person and that nothing bad will happen to MC.

Reactions: freedom.call

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'll make it up to you when you get home. :sneaky:
Ok, now this one will make people think you're legit .... you're going to give me a reputation .... :oops:
I'm just here to keep you guessing and lead you astray.
I knew it! :LOL:
I do make the occasional report back to Cheeky, but mostly so we can enjoy the wilder theories. Though I do confess I occasionally see things that would be good to steal. :D
It is really cool you come here to interact with us. Thank you. (y)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Depends on whether the FT is telling you something important, or just showing her power.

Personally, I do not want Jolina involved in the will.
If she is the third person she has been lying and deliberately misleading us (and Bella is also involved or being used by her)
Bella could be the third person and Joilna is involved as a FWB (another option I do not want to be true).

I am more interested to see what happens if you are romancing (serious) both Bella and Jolina and they are FWB.
Might be safer to go with casual sex and hope for a threesome.

I'm sure that Cheeky is a nice person and that nothing bad will happen to MC.
This all assumes that the FT is telling the truth, is not in the game just to lead us all astray, and isn't meant as a way to change the audiences focus from narrowing in on someone too early.

I don't trust anyone that isn't the same age or younger than the MC. Everyone else may have been involved with the father, it is less likely that a person the MC's age was schtupping dear old daddy.

Jolina could be new in town because she moved here to be near the dad, or rather, the dad's will. Perhaps it is even a condition of the will... Relocate to the town and severe ties with her past.

Theresa, Bella, and Jolina all are suspect...

Just wish the will reading wasn't going to happen so late in the game. I really wanted more time to see the explosion and all the secondary fires that erupted due to it.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Will we though? ..... I'm guessing it will be a step to another question about another issue that leads to another person that may or may not be out to get us! :LOL:
We seem to being lead on a trail of breadcrumbs and poisonous berries.
As soon as we get close to finding out something we are lead off somewhere else and seem to forget what we were doing.
In Ep17 we are close to finding more about he email sender from Jo. Nothing happened about it in Ep18, and I doubt we will in Ep19 either.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Jolina could be new in town because she moved here to be near the dad, or rather, the dad's will. Perhaps it is even a condition of the will... Relocate to the town and severe ties with her past.
The timing of her moving here is suspicious, she could be one of dad's lovers. There's something going on with her. Natasha next, no idea why she's back.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
:ROFLMAO: Yeah maybe that went too far.
Nah, it's all good. For the lolz. ;)
Just stopping by to say. Holy Crap not played since like episode 6. Jenna is just da bomb now!
Wow, you have some catching up to do! It's a spoiler mine field here for you! Hope you enjoy the rest when you play it. (y)
We seem to being lead on a trail of breadcrumbs and poisonous berries.
As soon as we get close to finding out something we are lead off somewhere else and seem to forget what we were doing.
Yeah, we have to keep chasing that tail, we'll catch up soon enough I'm sure. :)
The timing of her moving here is suspicious, she could be one of dad's lovers. There's something going on with her. Natasha next, no idea why she's back.
Agreed. But we know why she's back .... Round 2 obviously! ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I suspect that for the third person involved in the will, the relationship had to be either long term, very serious or result in a child.
I can not see the father including a casual fling in the will (unless he is just trying to screw up everyone's life)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Another Jolina theory that I just had...it has been mentioned several times that maybe she is the third person. I think that it is possible that she and Donald might of had a fling...and if so, he would have been drawn to her because she has business aspirations. And if that is true, then I would like to think that he would have made an investment, being a business man.

Now the big sucking hole in theory is that either they never met or they did but before she wanted to open her own business.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I don't think you need to worry about that. Things will likely stir up before the Will reading. :)
Yeah, but I want to know nooooww! :ROFLMAO:

Sorry, can't help myself.

Literally the only game I'm playing that has a central mystery that isn't dull as bricks and easy to solve in 5 minutes.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
$5 patron now and played a few days/nights. I think I'm on ep15 and so far I banged almost everyone - not Monica or the Stepmom. Except any not meant yet - and no guys at all assuming that can even happen. It was too bad the gay guy left before the utter humiliation of douches Roger and Natasha. Those 2 deserve each other.

Reactions: acewinz

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Excellent. (y)

I dunno, isn't Roger coming too?
Fuck Roger and his Miami Bitch vest! :LOL: I can imagine he's not too far behind Natasha. And depending on how "That night" played out, I can imagine him being a little pissy ....
Yeah, but I want to know nooooww! :ROFLMAO:
I feel your pain, and share it. It's going to be good I reckon! (y)

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes