ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Could be Katie and Debbie, could be Jenna and Jolina and at a long stretch could be Bella and Jolina.
I am not sure how it could be Jenna and Jolina (unless they have been meeting and not telling you)

"The sister has introduced someone else into your life. A pretty blonde. She is getting close to you but she's closer to the sister still."

Apart from when Jenna goes back to the coffee shop alone to explain the misunderstanding and fix things between MC and Jolina, they do not seem to have time to get close.
In my play through I am a lot closer to Jolina than Jenna is. (I think I have had 3 or 4 times with her without Jenna)

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I am not sure how it could be Jenna and Jolina (unless they have been meeting and not telling you)

"The sister has introduced someone else into your life. A pretty blonde. She is getting close to you but she's closer to the sister still."

Apart from when Jenna goes back to the coffee shop alone to explain the misunderstanding and fix things between MC and Jolina, they do not seem to have time to get close.
In my play through I am a lot closer to Jolina than Jenna is. (I think I have had 3 or 4 times with her without Jenna)
I admit the evidence is sketchy and Jolina is seemingly new in town iirc. Still, bit pointless of the FT if Debbie is the only option...

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019

Screenshot_20201005-161317_Where The Heart Is.jpg

I'll remind you that she has indeed met with her without you and more than once.

As far as the closeness between the two of them, they have far more in common and far more to talk about than either of them actually have with you as MC.

And we are talking about how close Jolina or Debbie feels to the MC verses Jenna or Katie. There is a romance path for both of them (Jolina and Debbie) which leads me to believe that how closeness is defined is a variable that we are lacking information on.

Arguably both Debbie and Jolina have done FAR more sexually and romantically with the MC than they have with Katie or Jenna. So the variable of closeness could have a none romantic meaning and mean more a closeness of what they have in common.

This is just a possibility.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
View attachment 855465

Arguably both Debbie and Jolina have done FAR more with the MC than they have with Katie or Jenna. So the variable of closeness could have a none romantic meaning and mean more a closeness of what they have in common.

This is just a possibility.
Arguably...Debbie knows and has done FAR more with Katie than the MC ever will most likely. That is a cast iron fact and guarantee. They are best friends and have been for years. Debbie is one of Katies 'girls'.

Unless...closeness is being based purely and solely on intimicy and nothing else in which case, the rules out Jolina completely being closer to Jenna. Once again, seeing what you want to see when the facts are just not there nor supported. Unless we are to assume without our knowledge Jenna and Jolina are in a secret lesbian tryst with each other whenever the MC pops out of the house?

I admit the evidence is sketchy and Jolina is seemingly new in town iirc. Still, bit pointless of the FT if Debbie is the only option...
Which is why in my previous posts I've asked if the beach house/sister/blonde statement is actually nothing more than that...just a factual statement. No meaning, no agenda (remember, Cleo actually makes a few of those statements, not everything she says is a mystery to do with any particular agenda).

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Arguably...Debbie knows and has done FAR more with Katie than the MC ever will most likely. That is a cast iron fact and guarantee. They are best friends and have been for some time. Debbie is one of Katies 'girls'.

Unless...closeness is being based purely and solely on intimicy and nothing else in which case, the rules out Jolina completely being closer to Jenna. Once again, seeing what you want to see when the facts are just not there. Unless we are to assume without our knledge Jenna and Jolina are in a secret lesbian tryst with each other whenever the MC pops out of the house.

Debbie hasn't slept with Katie. Sorry man no dice.

And intimacy was exactly what I was ruling out. I don't believe closeness has anything to do with intimacy.

You have no idea how close Jolina and Jenna have gotten during the times they have met without MC.

Last edited:

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Where did this come from? :LOL: If it was the "Debbie is one of Katie's girls" He didn't mean they were having sexy time, just that they're a clique. ;)
Unless I've missed something again, entirely possible .... :unsure:
Well I had to go back and edit my own post something he himself does frequently. To give more clarification to what I meant. So yeah.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The question is what do YOU learn by poking around? :)

Do you know who the 3rd person is?
Do you know who sent the emails?

Not sure it's worth another playthrough, just felt a little less creepy. :D
For the initial email, I think that Elaine is the only one that could have sent it. She knows of Monica, she knows of MC's mom, she knows MC's dad and that situation, and lastly...and this is what did it for me...she knows his cell number and his email address. No one else knew his cell number, including Bella. If she did, then she would have texted him that she was bring over his stuff instead of just showing up.

The other thing that I just came across on a replay/different path, Elaine has had 2 chances to go to "Cup of Jo's" and upon finding out that it was "that" place she had a change of heart for getting coffee.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Where did this come from? :LOL: If it was the "Debbie is one of Katie's girls" He didn't mean they were having sexy time, just that they're a clique. ;)
Unless I've missed something again, entirely possible .... :unsure:
Exactly. Thanks for the clarification. Once again, he see's what is not there and refuses to see what actually is there.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Exactly. Thanks for the clarification. Once again, he see's what is not there and refuses to see what actually is there.
You've said that before where did I say was purely and solely based on intimicy? I think your projecting. You've made remarks about claims I've never made. Sounds like your seeing what you want to see.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So, the sisters are Katie/Jenna and Elaine/Bella.

The blondes are Debbie, Jolina, Crazy Church Lady ( I forgot her name).

Key words: Introduced, that means MC didn't know them before. Beach: Not beach house.

Closer with the sister than MC: That means MC and she are still not that close.

So, MC was with Jenna when they met Jo. To me, that doesn't mean Jenna "introduced" them, to introduce someone you need to already know them. Jenna mentioned specifically it was their first time at the shop, they didn't know each other. So therefor, it is not Jolina.

Right after that stuff, Katie introduces MC to Debbie. So, she already meets the most basic requirement, the issue is she doesn't know anything about MC. The gold digger would need to know something about MC, it's the only way they could be the gold digger. She is probably too young too.

Bella introduces MC to Theresa. She is closer to Jolina since MC and her just met. The issue here is she doesn't have any connection with MC either...but she is also crazy so who knows.
Might be a typo on your behalf (I make enough myself, why I so often edit my posts lol), but Bella does not introduce us to Theresa. She only mentions that Elaine tracked down his fathers old lover who is a religious nut. It's Jolina who actually introduces us to her using your definition of introduce (which I agree with btw as a definition).

The only other explanation as said, is that is a throwaway statement made about the MC's life and a small glimpse into the future which ultimately means nothing (as Cleo does make these statements also as well as her more actual cryptic ones).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Now more importantly..who stole all my reactions? Hmm...who?

My money is on Cigar....but is he more friendly with freedom than he is with me? And is freedom blonde? And who introduced who to who exactly? And why is Cigar asking me to stay at his place? Is Acewinz stalking my posts for ideas to give to Cheeky?

*wonders if either freedom or Cigar have a beach house*

So many unanswered questions..... :unsure:

• Haha

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Now more importantly..who stole all my reactions? Hmm...who?

My money is on Cigar....but is he more friendly with freedom than he is with me? And is freedom blonde? And who introduced who to who exactly? And why is Cigar asking me to stay at his place? Is Acewinz stalking my posts for ideas to give to Cheeky?

*wonders if either freedom or Cigar have a beach house*

So many unanswered questions..... :unsure:
I live about 200 yards from the ocean, no beach. sorry. Me blonde? Try gray. Not even silver, just dull gray. :D CIgar is always my prime suspect, slippery fella.

• Haha
Reactions: Maviarab
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes