Kiljaedan

Apr 30, 2017
Who do you guys think Dizzy is ? I have a few suggestions when it comes to mind although i know 1 person who we can rule out and its Elaine. I have these suggestions regards to Dizzy- Theresa,Bella,and i also have another theory if Jolina is lying then Monica and Zarah could come into play. There is also the theory of Debbie who i just saw mentioned in the latest threads. There is also the probability of a new person too

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The question is what do YOU learn by poking around? :)
Not a whole lot really but I thought it was building to something ... hopefully it is?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know who the 3rd person is?
Nope.
Do you know who sent the emails?
Not a clue!
Not sure it's worth another playthrough, just felt a little less creepy. :D
I get what you're saying, not a fan of the hacking/spying thing either but again, was and still am hoping it leads to more.
(y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Who do you guys think Dizzy is ? I have a few suggestions when it comes to mind although i know 1 person who we can rule out and its Elaine. I have these suggestions regards to Dizzy- Theresa,Bella,and i also have another theory if Jolina is lying then Monica and Zarah could come into play. There is also the theory of Debbie who i just saw mentioned in the latest threads. There is also the probability of a new person too
Dizzy by NAME...not by nature....
Lily:
She really isn't that dumb, it's mostly an act. So a possibility perhaps...
Theresa: Seems a little dizzy is you refer to the word as nuts/crazy/eccentric etc. Not by name though
Bella: Doesn't appear to be either dizzy by name nor by nature in my opinion.
Jolina: Same as Bella.
Zarah: Previous (possibly still current) last name was/is Dazinsky. So maybe....
Debbie: Same as Bella/Jolina. Neither dizzy by name or nature either. She a pretty smart girl as are the other two.

Unless you're referring to Cleo's other statements:

A mother figure? She wants to tell you something but she cannot...(Monica or Elaine?)
I see many years in the cold...separation from you. You were kept apart but it was the fault of another. (Monica or Elaine?)

But now she wants you in her life. And in her home. And you are most definitely in her heart. But I see her surrounded
by the money with the money connected to her house...(Elaine?)

I see a viper coilin' about the money. An coiling all over ya. It be a real cold one, with plans on top a' more plans. (Uggh...who is 'all over us'?)

She's Dizzy by NAME but not by nature. (Zarah Dazinsky?)

The sister has introduced someone else into your life. A pretty blonde. She is getting close to you but she's closer to the sister still. The blonde likes you...but she has a preference for women...They leave passing images of the sister and her blonde...I see a will, a key and a house beside the sea. (Debbie?) (Actually Mean Anything?)

I see you Monica, blocking one of those paths between MC and his money. Some secrets still to come, I see...(Monica has a secret?/Does this mean our will conditions?)

To me, the majority of those statements don't really mean anything impactful...they are matter-of-fact true statements.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Cool, always nice to see another people pop in and share what they're thinking. I have no clue at the mo who Dizzy is and I'm strangely fine with that ... It's deliberate we're getting a lot of misdirects I feel so as we can't possibly tell who Dizzy is, It "Could be" this person or it "Might be" that character ... Very sneaky but very fun all the same. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver-Argus

JulianaMist

Jan 10, 2018
Can somebody help me please ?

I had a crash at the start of chapter 15 just after the stats screen.
I don't know how to fix this (and I already tried deleting and reinstalling the game).

Here's the crash report :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 3, in script call
call ph_changetextboxcb from _call_ph_changetextboxcb
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "E:\divers\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "E:\divers\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
Mon Oct 12 18:25:15 2020

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

I don't know how to fix this (and I already tried deleting and reinstalling the game).

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
If you've used Mods and then saved. Trying to then load a save if the Mod used isn't updated will likely cause your game to crash. Hope that's helpful? (y)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

While running game code:

Full traceback:

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
I tried to answer this exact error a page or two back for someone else. Looks like mod installed. As the Cigar said, ditch it.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I see you Monica, blocking one of those paths between Marius and his money. Some secrets still to come, I see...(Monica has a secret?/Does this mean our will conditions?)
No more secrets! Someone should make a game with that name. Is Marius the 3rd person in the will?

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That is of course quite possible and then I'll be the one replaying. :) Thing is we know our conditions and iirc the reading is when the conditions come into effect. What happens before that is of no consequence regarding the will. (y)
Yeah you are right in that it appears to come to nothing. After all the snooping with Jenna...all she gets from Elaine's laptop is a grabled broken email which tells us absolutely nothing at all :(

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
That is of course quite possible and then I'll be the one replaying. :) Thing is we know our conditions and iirc the reading is when the conditions come into effect. What happens before that is of no consequence regarding the will. (y)
Well, as G.I. Joe taught me back when I was but a wee nipper, The more you know, and knowing is half the battle! :LOL:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No more secrets! Someone should make a game with that name. Is Marius the 3rd person in the will?
I can neither confirm nor deny my involvement, nor confirm or deny that there actually is any will at all. If I were you though, I'd keep my eye on Tamara, she shifty and certainly recommend staying at Monica's....just a piece of advice, not that I can confirm nor deny that information either, that we even spoke or where we spoke...if at all, or even my own existance for that matter.

You understand my position. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

JulianaMist

Jan 10, 2018
If you've used Mods and then saved. Trying to then load a save if the Mod used isn't updated will likely cause your game to crash. Hope that's helpful? (y)
I tried to answer this exact error a page or two back for someone else. Looks like mod installed. As the Cigar said, ditch it.
Thanks, i deleted the mod and started the chapter. It worked

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is it possible Elaine is not one of the 3 getting the money?
Hmm, I hadn't even considered she wouldn't get any money .... Are you thinking she will only get the house?
ohhhhh....now there's an angle I didn't consider. That unfortunately raises more questions though:

Is Bella in the will, but not as the mystery gold-digger?
If Elaine isn't....what exactly is she doing to 'make sure we get our share'?
Is Elaine running around to help Bella...or herself (possible contesting of the will)?

Hmmm...

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Hmm, I hadn't even considered she wouldn't get any money .... Are you thinking she will only get the house?
Was more like a random thought, we've taken it for granted. She's hinted to making sure the MC is well taken care of or something like that but I don't think we know she gets 5mill.

Fwiw I think she is one of the 3.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Was more like a random thought, we've taken it for granted. She's hinted to making sure the MC is well taken care of or something like that but I don't think we know she gets 5mill.

Fwiw I think she is one of the 3.
I also think she is yes.

That said...not seen it overly discussed, what's her extra condition that 'if/when' she tells us...will cause an even bigger rift/trouble between us and her? it's mentioned two or three times in the game that she doesn't want to ruin us growing closer...

Reactions: freedom.call
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes