BenMeiffert

Jul 29, 2020
i just play episode18. If you don't care about Monica, it's very short... only the fortune-teller could give some hints or more doubts... who are the sisters (Katie-Jenna or Elaine-Bella?) who's the blonde one (Debbie, Jolina or Tereza ?).

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
i just play episode18. If you don't care about Monica, it's very short... only the fortune-teller could give some hints or more doubts... who are the sisters (Katie-Jenna or Elaine-Bella?) who's the blonde one (Debbie, Jolina or Tereza ?).
True but worth going on the date regardless.

As for blonde one...if you read all the dialogue, it can only point to Debbie.

The sister has introduced someone else into your life. A pretty blonde. She is getting close to you but she's closer to the sister still.
The blonde likes you...but she has a preference for women...They leave passing images of the sister and her blonde...I see a will, a key and a house beside the sea.

The questions more is, is that actually a relevent piece of information, or just Cleo's amblings about your life.

Half of what she tells you is not important to what is actually happening/going to happen/the will...it's just general 'insights' from her about your life in general.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Elaine and Bella made most sense to me, as for the blonde could be any of the 3 imo.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I don't like Monica much still played her route to know more about the story but in some of the renders of Ep18 she looked like a man. I could not get out that look throughout the game. Wish Monica was as sexy as Theresa.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I don't really want to know what they were up to and I have no idea if his name was Donald. I liked the chains though. A nice conversation piece.
I guess that's a good way to look at it. And yeah, he's called Donald. I was getting tired of referring to him as "MC Dad/Father" like he's fucking Voldemort or some shit! ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
But being serious...yes, I do agree actually...I prefer cuffs and rope myself...but each to their own I guess in this day and age.
I knew you were one to keep an eye on ..... :sneaky:
Or buy some chains. :) I have to admit I'm quite vanilla deluxe when it comes to sex. Doesn't mean I can't enjoy some kinks in games. (y)
Yeah ... Mr Granny fetish aspiring cult leader ... Another one to watch, me thinks!
;)

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
True but worth going on the date regardless.

As for blonde one...if you read all the dialogue, it can only point to Debbie.
Jenna kinda introduced Jolina but it's a stretch, as far as we know they're not close.
The questions more is, is that actually a relevent piece of information, or just Cleo's amblings about your life.
I suppose it's more relevant on the Monica/Katie/Jenna paths. Doesn't really change anything but keeps us guessing.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I guess that's a good way to look at it. And yeah, he's called Donald. I was getting tired of referring to him as "MC Dad/Father" like he's fucking Voldemort or some shit! ;)
I don't think Bella ever made it that far talking to my MC. Donald it is then.
Yeah ... Mr Granny fetish aspiring cult leader ... Another one to watch, me thinks!
;)
Hey I got over that phase in my life. :) Now I like fresher meat, walks on the beach and chains. :sneaky:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I don't think Bella ever made it that far talking to my MC. Donald it is then.
Really? That's interesting, I got this from both a romancing path and not romancing her. I always try to be friendly with everyone. ;)
Hey I got over that phase in my life. :) Now I like fresher meat, walks on the beach and chains. :sneaky:
It's difficult to keep up with you .... Always chopping and changing. Do you like the walks on the beach with chains though? Bit odd .... ;)

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I always shut her down asap, she gives me the heebie jeebies. Sorry.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHA...

I agree there are faaarrr too many signs pointing in her direction...I really hope it's all smoke and mirrors though.

Out of interest, how many of you accepted her help with Elaine's PC or said no (or not bothered trying to get to her laptop at all)? I've only said no in one save just to see if it actually makes any difference in the long run.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I agree there are faaarrr too many signs pointing in her direction...I really hope it's all smoke and mirrors though.
So do I to be honest, just have to wait and see.
Out of interest, how many of you accepted her help with Elaine's PC or said no (or not bothered trying to get to her laptop at all)? I've only said no in one save just to see if it actually makes any difference in the long run.
I didn't even look at Jenna's password or spy on Jolina. Other than the MC taking matters into his own hands and got caught by Elaine I did not try to access her computer or ask Bella for help.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Agreed.
I did accept Bella's help, On the off chance she had a connection to Jolina ... trying to play the long game so waiting to see what if anything connects down the road. :)
I didn't even look at Jenna's password or spy on Jolina. Other than the MC taking matters into his own hands and got caught by Elaine I did not try to access her computer or ask Bella for help.
So where are you with the PC work then in your story trying to get info?

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Well shit .... Gives me another reason to play it through a different way again! (y)
So if you don't need any of that info, what do you learn then if not doing it/finding out for yourself?
The question is what do YOU learn by poking around? :)

Do you know who the 3rd person is?
Do you know who sent the emails?

Not sure it's worth another playthrough, just felt a little less creepy. :D

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes