Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'm having this problem at the end of episode 14.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 3, in script call
call ph_changetextboxcb from _call_ph_changetextboxcb
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
Sun Oct 11 12:03:00 2020
I'm sure someone that actually knows what they're talking about will be along soon to help you out far better than I can but are you using any mods or used a save editor or something?
Seems step one is to move in with a friend of your family, or get a roommate and/or landlady. Then take it from there. (y)
:LOL: That landlady/roommate thing is really getting to epic levels of cringe at this point, understandable but still.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm having this problem at the end of episode 14.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
Sun Oct 11 12:03:00 2020
Mods I assume? No ph_changetextboxcb in EP15.rpy...line 3 is black screen. line 898 in script.rpy referances an image.

Seems step one is to move in with a friend of your family, or get a roommate and/or landlady. Then take it from there. (y)
and make sure you not seen your mom for years and that your father died a horrible accident recently.

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Noticed something about Katie, just after learning you have the money, car and beach house, before you can have told anyone about it, Katie comes into your bedroom and while talking to her she mentions you having the house.......how does she already know?
This is before she talks to you about sharing things, where you talk about the beach house and allow her to use it, telling her where the key is kept etc.....
Well before that happens Katie says this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I imagine that's how she found out.

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
So I decided to start a new save (less man whore) and I'm in the scene where MC is working out with Katie. This is an incredibly minor quibble, but a personal trainer should be well aware that a stripper pole is a great workout. I know this and I haven't worked out since the 20th century.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So I decided to start a new save (less man whore) and I'm in the scene where MC is working out with Katie. This is an incredibly minor quibble, but a personal trainer should be well aware that a stripper pole is a great workout. I know this and I haven't worked out since the 20th century.
You have to get the banter though and that the MC is alreqady applying the flirt to Katie...pretty sure he knows it's great for a workout...more teasing Katie. Think you missed the point of that scene to be honest lol.

Overlord1203

Feb 9, 2018
Hi,
4 images of EP 17 (E17SL_90.jpg,E17SL_90a.jpg,E17SL_90b.jpg,E17SL_90c.jpg) are missing in the new WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc.zip.
regards Overlord

Edit: never mind, it was a problem with the EP 17 Wolktrough mod; without the mod these pictures are not longer needed.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Jenna just mentioned that you had been at the willreading, that's what Katie is talking about in your screenshot. The only time Katie's mentioned something about any house before she found out about your inheritance has been about your old house (where elaine lives now).

Reactions: acewinz

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
You have to get the banter though and that the MC is alreqady applying the flirt to Katie...pretty sure he knows it's great for a workout...more teasing Katie. Think you missed the point of that scene to be honest lol.
Entirely likely, but it did toss me out of the immersion of the game at the time. It's still a great game, but thst one little moment could work a little better IMO.

Reactions: Maviarab

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
If Zarah is the gold digger she's got plenty of visual evidence of how close the MC has gotten to Monica. Not to mention that in each photo shoot she's pushed the two to be more and more risqué.

Reactions: Maviarab

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
If Zarah is the gold digger she's got plenty of visual evidence of how close the MC has gotten to Monica. Not to mention that in each photo shoot she's pushed the two to be more and more risqué.
Which makes her attitude change in episode 18 odd to me. I'm not on either path of Zarah or Monica but as you say Zarah has been pushing Monica and MC together the entire time yet here she switches it up talking about the platonic relationship they have and Monica's maternal side which felt like a massive 180 to me. (Perhaps just the way my story has played out) Maybe it's just that she opened up emotionally here to MC more? I dunno, Thoughts? I'm not sure on this, input would be appreciated. ;)

The morning after though .... Nah! Sure .... MC just happened to loose his shorts during the one night he was being surveyed by the stories fiercest cougar! That was a pretty sneaky deliberate set up to fuck the MC over .... Is this what we have to look forward to, jumping through some hoops not to get caught? :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Which makes her attitude change in episode 18 odd to me. I'm not on either path of Zarah or Monica but as you say Zarah has been pushing Monica and MC together the entire time yet here she switches it up talking about the platonic relationship they have and Monica's maternal side which felt like a massive 180 to me. (Perhaps just the way my story has played out) Maybe it's just that she opened up emotionally here to MC more? I dunno, Thoughts? I'm not sure on this, input would be appreciated. ;)

The morning after though .... Nah! Sure .... MC just happened to loose his shorts during the one night he was being surveyed by the stories fiercest cougar! That was a pretty sneaky deliberate set up to fuck the MC over .... Is this what we have to look forward to, jumping through some hoops not to get caught? :D
Only have her and Mon on my Man Whore save. Can't stand either character.

I did agree to stay her place in one save path....just to see it. Nice to her...consoled her...talked to her..all fine.

The next morning as you say....that did not endear me to her character at all. Bit like when we go to hers to get the keys to Mons house...if ty to stay nice to her...have to reject here three, four times is it before she gets the fucking hint? Dislike her even more now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
That was a pretty sneaky deliberate set up to fuck the MC over .... Is this what we have to look forward to, jumping through some hoops not to get caught?[/ISPOILER] :D

The next morning as you say....that did not endear me to her character at all. Bit like when we go to hers to get the keys to Mons house...if ty to stay nice to her...have to reject here three, four times is it before she gets the fucking hint? Dislike her even more now.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Hmm... I've always liked the character of Zarah, she is a man eater, a true cougar, at least when you first meet her. She develops into more as we get to know her. Just like all of the characters, she has more depth than first indicated.

And I love Monica, most milfy character in a game ever - for me. It will be difficult for me to decide which of my paths will be my canon ending.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

No...meant when we wake up how she has undressed us and is about to blow us/do more (which may be fine if you actually into her/her path etc)....not so fine if you stay there as a favour to Monica and have zero interest in her. Crossing a line a little I thought.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes