Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
We can't just pass Debbie around like she's a slab of meat to be used by perverts.....

Yeah, i'm done i'll send her over.
Phew ... for the second there! :LOL:

Excellent! .... :devilish:
Neither of you deserve to even be in the vicinity of the delectable, desirable, delightful, dainty, daring, dashing Debbie.

Heathens!

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Phew ... for the second there! :LOL:

Excellent! .... :devilish:
I'm not gonna let you play with Debbie. Debbie has feelings too. Instead I am taking her with me. I plans to make her fall in love with me so that Debbie will forget even about Lily. (which I admit is hard to forget) :cool:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm not gonna let you play with Debbie. Debbie has feelings too. Instead I am taking her with me. I plans to make her fall in love with me so that Debbie will forget even about Lily. (which I admit is hard to forget) :cool:
Hey...get in line brother.....

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Neither of you deserve to even be in the vicinity of the delectable, desirable, delightful, dainty, daring, dashing Debbie.
I'm not gonna let you play with Debbie.
Well since I called dibs on Debbs before anyone of you slow pokes .... fisticuffs it is then ....
Put 'em up!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Well since I called dibs on Debbs before anyone of you slow pokes .... fisticuffs it is then ....
Put 'em up!
;)
Not that i'm one to split hairs buuuuuuuuut.....

I claimed her in 2018.

Inputs hmmm.

Picture this, the short haired blonde in a spin off where she meets a little Welsh redhead and they embark on a very naked romp around the world on a massive lesbian sex cruise in no way inspired by the internal monologue I had when I first saw the blonde and my fetish for short hair and wondering how her hair would look while her face was buried between my legs.

TMI?

Just throwing out there.

Probably won't make you any money.

Would make me happy though .... one solo forum dweller .... i'm sure that's your dream come true, right?
Only moved on to Lily recently.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Put 'em up!
;)
Y'all can have her. She is too woman first focused for me. At least Lily is career minded so that I can continue to tapping everything while she is making outfits for Jenna and doing consulting work for Zarah/Monica.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
She can be a virgin more than once, if she's really bad at it. So I'm told anyway. (y)
what do you mean by that?

you know no girl can be virgin after that dick of MC's enter a pussy.

Anyways it's still possible. you know just place the story in the future of that game and have it like taylor broke up with both of them and now they're single. just one time fuck with two of them would be great.

Reactions: freedom.call

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
I was curious so I looked into it a bit.
I thought the dev may have missed something, I don't see anything as being secret so can understand telling people about the car, I mean you will be driving it around and parking it a Monica's, but as for the money and beach house, there is no real need or reason to tell anyone else, it's no one's business but the mc's unless he decides different..........or are you trying to throw us off the trail? :eek:;)

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I wonder how bad things are going to end up, and not just because MC may have tried to fuck too many girls.
There are only a couple of girls that could be the third will participant without deliberately lying to or misleading the MC. The others would also have to value money above everything else, as they are likely to lose all other relationships.
Also, a lot of people will be very annoyed if their main love interest is fucking them in more than one way.
The quickest ending would be the MC trapped inside a burning beach house while the girls are standing outside discussing how they will spend their share of the money.
In my honest opinion I don't think the 3rd person is going to go mental, nor do I think the good devs are planning some terrible endings. I imagine ending up alone on some paths, not getting the money on some paths. Pretty sure 90% of what we've talked about in here never crossed the dev's minds. Ace is probably here spying and sending smoke signals back to cheeky 'fuck, we have to change everything, again!' :sneaky:

And as far as I know no one in the game is taking acting lessons. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
We are worried here who can be a gold-digger.. maybe it's.. Fransiz? (I'm sorry, I know that I wrote his name wrong, I just don't remember, but I think everyone knows who I mean-restaurant waiter) :devilish:

I know I know I'm stupid.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

Gugatron

Dec 12, 2017
I'm having this problem at the end of episode 14.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/Episode15.rpy", line 3, in script call
call ph_changetextboxcb from _call_ph_changetextboxcb
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1436, in execute
rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
File "C:\Users\glima\Desktop\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'ph_changetextboxcb'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Where The Heart Is Ep18
Sun Oct 11 12:03:00 2020

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes