MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You're very welcome. :) Not a bad game at all, I only struggled with the MC (like I always do) :giggle:
Yeah, I guess that dev hasn't made a follow up. Anyway, MC's are too blank a slate and not assertive in 95% of these games. I like the MC in this game but sometimes feel he could have more of a personality.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I like the MC in this game but sometimes feel he could have more of a personality.
I can't argue with that. The issue is when devs give them 'personality' they might lose patrons, what I like you might hate and so on.

I wish he'd stop mooching and get his arse in gear. :)

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I can't argue with that. The issue is when devs give them 'personality' they might lose patrons, what I like you might hate and so on.

I wish he'd stop mooching and get his arse in gear. :)
Yeah, I don't mind characters with personalities that feel like they existed before I "took over control". I am worried that this will be a more binary ending - girls or money - and then some small bits based on who the MC is with...

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah, I don't mind characters with personalities that feel like they existed before I "took over control". I am worried that this will be a more binary ending - girls or money - and then some small bits based on who the MC is with...
Doesn't sound like the plan is a very long after-the-reading-life. Probably a lot of work making many endings.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Doesn't sound like the plan is a very long after-the-reading-life. Probably a lot of work making many endings.
I wonder how bad things are going to end up, and not just because MC may have tried to fuck too many girls.
There are only a couple of girls that could be the third will participant without deliberately lying to or misleading the MC. The others would also have to value money above everything else, as they are likely to lose all other relationships.
Also, a lot of people will be very annoyed if their main love interest is fucking them in more than one way.
The quickest ending would be the MC trapped inside a burning beach house while the girls are standing outside discussing how they will spend their share of the money.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
See, why would anyone not be on the romance Katie path ....? Heathens! She's a classy bird (When she tries, really, REALLY hard)
;)
There is one question I ask myself when I look at a potential love interest in this game before deciding to pursue them or not.

I take a long look and ask "is that Lily" and if the answer is no I move on.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I am curious...which path did you choose and why?

So far, I have nailed anything that moved with no 100% commitment to any one girl.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Eh. I'm finished this game, I've come to the end of ep 18. and now I have nothing to play. :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes