Jul 4, 2018
I have the same. I don't trust Bella.
And with Elaine I'm on neutral ground, I know she wants to change, but I prefer not to trust her that much yet. Let her prove herself and prove that she has changed for good. But if it turns out that she sent the email, I won't be able to trust her.

With Bella just we just wait for the bomb to fire. And her true face will reveal.
Unless we're completely wrong about Bella.. although I doubt it. She's definitely hiding something.
Im on the fence with Bella. I want to believe she's a good person since she was the only one who cared about mc during the time he was stuck with his sperm donor until going back to monicas... So it'll hit differently if she ends up being a giant bitch who hid behind kindness... but I'll laugh hysterically if she was the gold digger and the dad was banging the sister behind Elaines back

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Is there any audio in this game? I notice it has sound settings but i have not heard any sound at all.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Im on the fence with Bella.
Yeah I'm on the fence with a lot of characters these days. Bloody double speak shenanigans you can't make heads or tails out of! :LOL:
I want to believe she's a good person since she was the only one who cared about mc during the time he was stuck with his sperm donor until going back to monicas...
I don't know why, but this cracked me up! (y)
So it'll hit differently if she ends up being a giant bitch who hid behind kindness... but I'll laugh hysterically if she was the gold digger and the dad was banging the sister behind Elaines back
I also can't wait to see what will happen. ;)

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Am I the only one who couldn't make it 5 minutes through because of the gray girl? she scared the hell out of me, I deleted the game as soon as i could.
I hope you are kidding. If not, then you let 5 minutes take you away from hours of a great game. Hell, it took long to dl than it did to get through that scene. Hope you reconsider.

benny7

Apr 22, 2019
Not yet, but we are actually getting close to the patreon goal where we start adding music, sound fx (sexual & non-sexual), etc.
Thanks for the reply. The game is top notch so I'm glad sound will be added. Also noticed an improvement in the animations as the game progresses.

Reactions: acewinz

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Am I the only one who couldn't make it 5 minutes through because of the gray girl? she scared the hell out of me, I deleted the game as soon as i could.
You do not know what you're missing.. So much for this topic.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
That would be a shit-tone of STD syrup... Those are like the 3 biggest whores in game. Even Natasha is classier than Mabel. I'd prefer to take my chances with her than that blonde bimbo cum-dumpster.
I don't like angel but still i play her route too to know more of the story. She might be one of those gold-diggers btw

wanda is so mean but unfortunately that mean mouth comes with a beautiful face. wish there was an option to make her understand and become a good human being. don't like to treat her that way but that's the only language she understands.

About mabel, when i saw her in that date with katie i wanted her to be in the game but i wanted to see a cute side of her but man she turned out to be a slut. the way how that fortune teller described her was hillarious. I lost it at 'one of the most ridden rides at the carnival' :ROFLMAO: . she's good for a booty call though. Nothing so serious.

Now it's evident from that fortune teller scene that game developers are gonna make Elaine a good woman at the end. that 'Mother-figure' she mentioned is definitely Elaine. Anyways i don't care about Elaine. I just hope there will be a choice to stop her from getting her share.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'm hoping the 2 girls Katie met at the beach (off camera) who meet on our date night will randomly turn up at the beach house ;)
Not happening. they are from an another game and molly was virgin when taylor had sex with her. Molly having sex here will contradict that game's story. But if logic be damned i would love having a threesome with those 2. Also people will invade this game's thread with NTR. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
She is one of the hottest girls of the game now. The visuals of this game have improved a lot since the beginning so you are missing out imho

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Noooo...please please don't....no sound effects (music cool if it fits what's going on...few devs manage it)...I have faith in you though.
I know the idea is scary. I don't see us adding voice acting as such, too many lines and I'm afraid short of Japanese hentai actresses, it's just too hard to find the right voice and actress quality for such... even if you do, it won't please everyone. Some light moaning, action sounds, and some ambiance music could go a long way though and of course is optional if it happens.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Journey95

Jun 23, 2018
Ok first of all ..... :sick: That just sounds gross!

Where is all this hate for Mabel coming from? Ok, she's not the classiest but she knows what she wants .... I remember when this model popped up on Katie date night and people were begging for her to turn back up asap! Funny how quick the tide can turn. :LOL:
Mabel is a slut but hot, I immediately took her path lol. I like that the dev keeps adding some side girls (Mabel, Theresa are the latest), it keeps things interesting & not repetitive.

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes