Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
My skin thinks just fine. :sneaky: I have played Katie's path and she's a fine woman tbh, but the bickering is tiresome. (y)
I don't know if I remember correctly, but there was a moment when Katie said she wanted to change. Then you have some choices. But I don't know if they matter.

Of course, choosing not to change much gives Katie the most points.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I don't know if I remember correctly, but there was a moment when Katie said she wanted to change. Then you have some choices. But I don't know if they matter.

Of course, choosing not to change much gives Katie the most points.
I always chose "Don't change too much" (No big surprise there) But even so, she still tries to better herself. (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My skin thinks just fine. :sneaky: I have played Katie's path and she's a fine woman tbh, but the bickering is tiresome. (y)
This. I guess if you're that way inclined in RL and take the banter it probably doesn't bother you as much. I personally find it incredibly disrespectful (even as a defence mchanism)...but that's me, I change her asap. I don't mind the odd bit of banter...but there's a line.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm already at the end of ep.18 (before meeting Theresa) and I have to say a very interesting update, probably the best one so far.

I really enjoyed the scenes with Monica. Carnival and then at the Zarah house.. Let me say this: HOT. I like Monica's new look too.
That moment in the morning when the MC was laying with Zarah after the sex scene with her and Monica came in.. I thought I was going to pass out. :LOL: Monica caught us in this situation. Luckily, Zarah saved it.

I am waiting the most for updates when MC finally finds out who sent the email, Elaine's will, and finally... who is the damn gold digger.
I don't think I'm waiting for anything else, just this.
I want to finally rebuild relationships, get to know the real faces of some women (because some of them are certainly not honest with us)
I want to know now if I can get attached to certain women as much as possible. And don't worry about the MC getting hurt.
I want to know who I can finally trust. Because for now we're just waiting for the fucking bomb to blow. We are only unsure who is honest and who is lying to us.

So much from me.. thank you. :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I'm already at the end of ep.18 (before meeting Theresa) and I have to say a very interesting update, probably the best one so far.

I really enjoyed the scenes with Monica. Carnival and then at the Zarah house.. Let me say this: HOT. I like Monica's new look too.
That moment in the morning when the MC was laying with Zarah after the sex scene with her and Monica came in.. I thought I was going to pass out. :LOL: Monica caught us in this situation. Luckily, Zarah saved it.

I am waiting the most for updates when MC finally finds out who sent the email, Elaine's will, and finally... who is the damn gold digger.
I want to finally rebuild relationships, get to know the real faces of some women (because some of them are certainly not honest with us)
I want to know now if I can get attached to certain women as much as possible. And don't worry about the MC getting hurt.
I want to know who I can finally trust. Because for now we're just waiting for the fucking bomb to blow. We are only unsure who is honest and who is lying to us.

Grats for catching up...now welcome to the club hehehe. Depending on your LI (of if you went full man-whore) the shit is certainly going to hit the proverbial soon.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Grats for catching up...now welcome to the club hehehe. Depending on your LI (of if you went full man-whore) the shit is certainly going to hit the proverbial soon.
So far I've been playing as a man-whore.. just to know what each woman is like. Ok, ok... I wanted to sleep with everyone.
But the best for me is Monica and Katie. :love:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

I think we all are waiting for the will scene more than anything else. Yes the sex scenes are well done but, for me, I feel satisfied. I don't really need two more updates devoted to sex and then finally the will reading (next update is beach house, then next will be spa day, then finally will reading - unless some of that is combined).

As of right now I have Monica, Katie (with Debbie and Lily), and then man-whore. LOL Trying to refrain from having too many saves...

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Has anyone found a reason for Katie asking to use the beach house at the beginning of episode 11, she shouldn't know about it yet, I'm not on her path so haven't told her and then she asks about using it again in a later episode, is this an error by the dev or.......?
I was curious so I looked into it a bit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I think we all are waiting for the will scene more than anything else. Yes the sex scenes are well done but, for me, I feel satisfied. I don't really need two more updates devoted to sex and then finally the will reading (next update is beach house, then next will be spa day, then finally will reading - unless some of that is combined).

As of right now I have Monica, Katie (with Debbie and Lily), and then man-whore. LOL Trying to refrain from having too many saves...
Too late for me...13 saves so far :p

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

I am also happy with the scenes we have so far. :) Especially with Monica in ep.18 - hot. Now I just wants only answers.
Even at the beach party and spa, I am not that happy. I'd rather already have answers to everything than live in uncertainty.
But we have to be patient.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Not to rain on the parade,

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm with you man. No more fluff! We want answers. :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Guess what? Outta reactions again! So will just say awesome!

I know you've mentioned the spa day before, but I was wondering, for the Jenna fans .... Will we be going to that cosplay expo at some point? :D
Ohhhh yes...very very good point.

I’ll get flak for saying this but Katie isn’t even in my top 3( potentially even top 5).
Nothing wrong with that here....this a nice thread for stuff like that. She isn't my favourite either.

Reactions: freedom.call

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Too late for me...13 saves so far :p
13? Is that one for each woman?

I am also happy with the scenes we have so far. :) Especially with Monica in ep.18 - hot. Now I just wants only answers.
Even at the beach party and spa, I am not that happy. I'd rather already have answers to everything than live in uncertainty.
But we have to be patient.
Yeah, I just want to know more about the story and less sexy time. Not that the sexy time isn't well done (it is very well done) but I've fucked them all, made my choice, and want to see the story move forward.

Well I hope the plan isn't to leave the will reading too late in the game. The story feels like it is in "neutral" right now. Nothing new has been discovered about who is the mystery gold digger, the will conditions for Elaine and the mystery gold digger (Francois), and moving into the beach house. I want a big juicy soap-opera/telenovela level blow out, with requisite fallout, broken hearts and tears galore. To me that takes time to get through (I hope) and I don't want an epilogue that just explains it to us.

I know you've mentioned the spa day before, but I was wondering, for the Jenna fans .... Will we be going to that cosplay expo at some point? :D
I'm torn because part of me wants that and the other part wants to see the will reading.

I'm with you man. No more fluff! We want answers. :D
Answers would be awesome at this point!

4.40 star(s) 326 Votes