Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Can't argue with that. Oh well, I started over once, I can do it again.
It's a lot easier now, you can start at any update and set any relationships you want with a couple of other variables like are you helping deb with Lily.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
so i am not romantically involved with Elaine still she was touching places all of a sudden when MC gave her a ride to her lawyer's office. Why does it look like one of her will conditions is to have a relationship(casual or serious) relationship with MC? :ROFLMAO:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
so i am not romantically involved with Elaine still she was touching places all of a sudden when MC gave her a ride to her lawyer's office. Why does it look like one of her will conditions is to have a relationship(casual or serious) relationship with MC? :ROFLMAO:
Without some variable shenanigans we should know about,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
only when you interrupt her or else she will end up touching the dick area. It's surprising she acted that way because i am on hate route.
Haha. It does seem she got a little caught up in the moment even on the hate path, but you did let her continue then. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Trust me, it's worth it. Up until ep 17 I played with the incest patch but when ep 18 was released I started over without it and It's alot better, not to mention somethings make a hell of alot more sense :)
Just seeing what i've seen in the forums... that would have to be the case. I can understand changing some things to make the relations fit, but it seems they added some things that weren't necessary from what I've seen.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Just seeing what i've seen in the forums... that would have to be the case. I can understand changing some things to make the relations fit, but it seems they added some things that weren't necessary from what I've seen.
I made this mistake myself and I played with IC path. Already from ep.13 I have been playing without. It changes story too much. I didn't know about it then. And I played with IC path because I love incest.
I don't recommend IC mod for this game. :D

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
This Mabel is irritating me. I'm on carnaval with Monica, and Mabel insults Monica sometimes .. I want to do something to her when she talks about my Monica like that. :mad:
Especially when:

I have such an impression that Mabel is so entertained with a lot of boys. (sex)
I wonder with whoMabel was at the restaurant when MC was with Katie. I wasn't paying attention then. But probably with a man. :LOL:
I do not like her.

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
This Mabel is irritating me. I'm on carnaval with Monica, and Mabel insults Monica sometimes .. I want to do something to her when she talks about my Monica like that. :mad:
Especially when:

I have such an impression that Mabel is so entertained with a lot of boys. (sex)
I wonder with whoMabel was at the restaurant when MC was with Katie. I wasn't paying attention then. But probably with a man. :LOL:
I do not like her.
You dont need to like her to fuck her:WeSmart:
(and she is more than good fuck btw)

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
It's episode 14 you can see the picture on Jenna' PC which has Bella in it. The Jolina screen is from episode 10 while MC and Jenna perv on her.
;)
A yes found it. Well it's definitely the same kitchen and the same lingerie, but have you also notice the framed picture on the counter in the right corner? It can be also seen in Bella's screenshot. So these are at least good friends, but i suspect they had some sort of relationship at some point (probably even still going). I know someone would point it it's only a mirrored image with the 2 models, but i doubt it's just a Cheeky oversight. So now we have some basic idea how Bella knew where MC was staying to bring his stuff. The question is if Jolina is Dizzy and she had some sort of relationsip with Bella, did Bella tell Elaine about her???

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I also took another take at names and Miss Cleo's words. Jolina's name is kinda interesting. I don't think any of the characters in the game would've had the mental capacity to link both names, but anyway. Dizzy as Latin derivative means “desired, wished, wanted child, expected child”. It was used especially where there was a previous disappointment. Jolina is used basically in the exact same way, with the slight twist that it appeals to God. It means "God is gracious" a form of prayer. So far so good, but what doesn't make sense is the 2nd part of that reading. "Dizzy by name, but not by nature" WTF is that supposed to mean in this case?

It can make sense though if we take Dizzy from old English (which i see Cheeky is more involve with) meaning airheaded, silly and put it not as a link to the actual name, but to the persona it represents. Then in perfectly describes Lily and the way she "acts". I just hope i'm wrong cause otherwise that's some seriously sick peddo stuff. I mean she is 20 now and although it would be perfectly legal for the father to have had a relationship with her for 2 years since she turned 18, that's some seriously sick stuff. I'm 33 yo and i can;t picture myself with 18 yo girl, no matter how gl she is.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: EJW and acewinz
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes