Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I also too another take at names and Miss Cleo's words. Jolina's name is kinda interesting. I don't think any of the characters in the game would've had the mental capacity to link both names, but anyway. Dizzy as Latin derivative means “desired, wished, wanted child, expected child”. It was used especially where there was a previous disappointment. Jolina is used basically in the exact same way, with the slight twist that it appeals to God. It means "God is gracious" a form of prayer. So far so good,
First...whut are you on about?

"Dizzy by name, but not by nature" WTF is that supposed to mean in this case?
Hello my name is Harvey Dizzy Baines. That is Dizzy by name. Lily would be Dizzy by nature...(if we are taking the statement at face value literally).

It can make sense though if we take Dizzy from old English (which i see Cheeky is more involve with) meaning airheaded, silly and put it not as a link to the actual name, but to the persona it represents. Then in perfectly describes Lily and the way she "acts". I just hope i'm wrong cause otherwise that's some seriously sick peddo stuff. I mean she is 20 now and although it would be perfectly legal for the father to have had a relationship with her for 2 years since she turned 18, that's some seriously sick stuff. I'm 33 yo and i can;t picture myself with 18 yo girl, no matter how gl she is.
See above. If taking the statement at face value...in a literal sense...Lily would be by nature (even though she actually isn't)...not by name.

So far..to my digging, the only person it might refer to (in a literal sense) is Zarah where in a scene (you might not always see) we find out her ex husband (therefore hers also) surname was Dazinsky. For all others, unfortunately we know too few characters surnames, middle names or nick names.

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So far so good, but what doesn't make sense is the 2nd part of that reading. "Dizzy by name, but not by nature" WTF is that supposed to mean in this case?
Angel perhaps? I dunno, hope not.
I just hope i'm wrong cause otherwise that's some seriously sick peddo stuff. I mean she is 20 now and although it would be perfectly legal for the father to have had a relationship with her for 2 years since she turned 18, that's some seriously sick stuff.
I think we can safely say there is no 'peddo stuff' in this game. :)

Reactions: acewinz

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Hehe. As I recall the night of the party
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well considering Katie's competitive nature, i wouldn't be surprised at all if she WANTED the MC to fuck her with Natasha scent and juices still on him so she can enjoy as much as possible the pownage that happened that night. You know... the leader of the pride, claiming back her trophy and the scent of competition just driving her further making her even crazier in bed ;)

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
First...whut are you on about?

Hello my name is Harvey Dizzy Baines. That is Dizzy by name. Lily would be Dizzy by nature...(if we are taking the statement at face value literally).

See above. If taking the statement at face value...in a literal sense...Lily would be by nature (even though she actually isn't)...not by name.

So far..to my digging, the only person it might refer to (in a literal sense) is Zarah where in a scene (you might not always see) we find out her ex husband (therefore hers also) surname was Dazinsky. For all others, unfortunately we know too few characters surnames, middle names or nick names.
I meant that Miss Cleo's reading can be interpreted as "She acts silly and stupid, but it isn't her true self". You know, not taking that name part literally.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I meant that Miss Cleo's reading can be interpreted as "She acts silly and stupid, but it isn't her true self". You know, not taking that name part literally.
True, Lily is not by nature at all...but as has been said...dad isn't going to have been with an underage girl...and Elaine doesn't know her either...

Nw..wtf has any of that got to do with Jolina? Not understanding your thought process including her in Cleo's statement.

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
True, Lily is not by nature at all...but as has been said...dad isn't going to have been with an underage girl...and Elaine doesn't know her either...

Nw..wtf has any of that got to do with Jolina? Not understanding your thought process including her in Cleo's statement.
Guess you missed the name discussion some 50-70 pages prior. Which character name means what and so on... that was just a throwback to it.
As for Zarah, on a couple of occasions i had my doubts about her, but for quite some time now she was flying under my radar, maybe because she wasn't all that present in the game. However with ep. 18 and her story it makes it plausible for her to have a way of finding each party's will conditions ahead of time. It will also explain why if you don't pursue Monica, she starts asking all the why and what questions, trying to push u towards her. The thing is - idk how good of a friend she is to Monica and for how long they've had this relationship, cause making her go through all that shitstorm just to get the money feels really wrong. But in the horror movies it is usually the least suspicious and most trustworthy character who is the killer. Maybe this is the secret that Monica still has - she knows that thing about Zarah, but she is keeping it away.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Guess you missed the name discussion some 50-70 pages prior.Which character name means what and so on... that was just a throwback to it.
I didn't and still don't understand how she can be connected to that statement in any way from what we see and know about her. Your comments made even less sense to me.

As for Zarah, on a couple of occasions i had my doubts about her, but for quite some time now she was flying under my radar, maybe because she wasn't all that present in the game. However with ep. 18 and her story it makes it plausible for her to have a way of finding each party's will conditions ahead of time.
Umm..how exactly would she find that information out?

It will also explain why if you don't pursue Monica, she starts asking all the why and what questions, trying to push u towards her. The thing is - idk how good of a friend she is to Monica and for how long they've had this relationship, cause making her go through all that shitstorm just to get the money feels really wrong. But in the horror movies it is usually the least suspicious and most trustworthy character who is the killer. Maybe this is the secret that Monica still has - she knows that thing about Zarah, but she is keeping it away.
You do realise what the prospect of a shit-tonne metric amount of money can do to some people yes? Many have murdered over it..never mind create a minor shit-storm for someone.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Has anyone found a reason for Katie asking to use the beach house at the beginning of episode 11, she shouldn't know about it yet, I'm not on her path so haven't told her and then she asks about using it again in a later episode, is this an error by the dev or.......?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Has anyone found a reason for Katie asking to use the beach house at the beginning of episode 11, she shouldn't know about it yet, I'm not on her path so haven't told her and then she asks about using it again in a later episode, is this an error by the dev or.......?
Hmmm, honestly didn't catch that. Did the MC tell anyone in the house/friends group before that happened? I feel that if the MC told Monica, Jenna, Debbie, or Lily then it wouldn't be crazy since they all talk.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Jenna comes with us to the lawyers office (Ep9) so she knows about the beach house, the car and the 100k. Sure Katie also brings this up in convo when wanting a sugar daddy to look after her (she says jokingly). MC does tell katie IIRC when she asks why he went to Elaines late at night when he goes to collect the car for the first time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
Hmmm, honestly didn't catch that. Did the MC tell anyone in the house/friends group before that happened? I feel that if the MC told Monica, Jenna, Debbie, or Lily then it wouldn't be crazy since they all talk.
Jenna is at the will reading and knows you will be getting it, but i'm pretty sure during a conversation with her she states she hasn't told anyone else about the will, infact i'm sure she asks mc if he has told katie about the will.

Rimmer

May 27, 2017
That's only the 'conditions'....MC is quite up front about his normal inheritance with people. See my previous post.
Hmmm maybe he only tells her if you are on her path, I don't remeber the mc mentioning to Katie about the will or the beach house in my playthrough where she isn't a LI, but I could be remembering wrong, I may go back from ep.9 onwards to check.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Hmmm maybe he only tells her if you are on her path, I don't remeber the mc mentioning to Katie about the will or the beach house in my playthrough where she isn't a LI, but I could be remembering wrong, I may go back from ep.9 onwards to check.
Just run through quickly...on non katie romance....first time it's really mentioned is Ep11 where she on your bed and you're thinking back to what your dad said about the conditions and you say to her you'll tell her later just not right now. She then mentions the beach house....but I didn't notice any mention of it before then with her.

Prior to this is where you are outside with Monica and have the option to tell her about it (what you got, not the conditions). Maybe a slight oversight perhaps on the non-romance Katie path.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rimmer
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes