Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I thought it took too long to get into, they should have fucked in the gym.

They have known each other for years and she clearly had a thing for him i'm surprised it took as long as it did.
Maybe you're right.

But I just wish the first time with Katie was like they had a date first or something. And then they got to the point. And not all of a sudden Katie walks into the MC's room and says: MC come over to my room, we're gonna fuck. :D

voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
I'm not the biggest Wanda fan, but for those of us playing the man whore route I think she's the one most likely to want to stick around after the Hindenberg disaster that's about to come. Of all ghd women in the story, she seems to be likely to be the most forgiving in this situation, no matter what she's said in the past.

As for the MC moving out, these are people he's loved for many years thst he hasn't seen for many years, and he's having a good time there. . Also I don't recall exactly how much time has passed during the game, I think he's had access to the beach house for less than a week. No need to move there yet. Also, how far away is the beach house? I get the impression that it's a couple hours drive, so it may be more convenient for him to stay at Monica's for the time being.

Reactions: Qmil679

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As for the MC moving out, these are people he's loved for many years thst he hasn't seen for many years, and he's having a good time there. . Also I don't recall exactly how much time has passed during the game, I think he's had access to the beach house for less than a week. No need to move there yet. Also, how far away is the beach house? I get the impression that it's a couple hours drive, so it may be more convenient for him to stay at Monica's for the time being.
There's a few agreed he should move out and in fairness...he does start akaing some stuff over there.

As for proximity...I don't think so. I've stated this numerous times. Proximity. He walks to Elaines most of the time (unless we're just not seeing some other form of getting there, bus/train/whatever)....and Elaine states the beach house really isn't that far from her house. That's what gets me thinking about how the MC's dad stopped contact. Elaine's, beach house, Monica's, Cup of Jo's all seem reasonably close to each other...based off what we see.

omegaX

Nov 2, 2017
Man this game is awesome, ive done a couple different paths in this and out of all the women in the house jenna is the most forgiving to you ( she knows about kate ) but fuck man do you have to just pick one in the end? and who is this mystery bitch, you have a few clues from various bits of it one pointing to the crazy god women and then with angel as well, and why does elaine what you to move into the house so bad ? i dont trust her or bella (but you know we are going to get balls deep in elain) fuck it get the money and fuck off with jo

Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I find it interesting that Jenna has a lesbian variable (with Katie and Lilly being the only other two that have one)
Well, You can encourage that in them whereas other character may already swing that way (Debbie, Jolina, Bella). So Jenna may be willing to try something with Jolina, Katie and Lily might be willing to try something with each other or Debbie. But if you don't encourage it I imagine that won't happen.

Reactions: acewinz

Crippy

May 28, 2018
So, I am not exactly sure what happened. I downloaded Episode 18 and the game ended at the end of 17. I did use the incest only mod.

Any ideas?

As an update, I just occurred to me that if Dr. Dumbass behind the keyboard (ME) would have read, the mod says that it does not work with Ep 18.

Thanks everyone for you help/suggestions.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
So, I am not exactly sure what happened. I downloaded Episode 18 and the game ended at the end of 17. I did use the incest only mod.

Any ideas?
The mod isn't up to date. Plus, the game isn't meant to have incest in it; large parts of the story have to be changed to make it fit. You'd be better playing with the original story and not using the mod.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Crippy

May 28, 2018
The mod isn't up to date. Plus, the game isn't meant to have incest in it; large parts of the story have to be changed to make it fit. You'd be better playing with the original story and not using the mod.
I hope this doesn't mean I have to start over with a fresh download.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope this doesn't mean I have to start over with a fresh download.
This is going to sound really shitty but the dev would say the same thing anyway.

It's not their problem.

It's not an incest game, the mod is third party and nothing to do with this dev team. If anything has broken in your saves and you do need to start over it's on you or the people responsible for the mod to fix it.

These devs are not responsible for any third party mods being used. They are not authorised nor canon to the game.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
This is going to sound really shitty but the dev would say the same thing anyway.

It's not their problem.

It's not an incest game, the mod is third party and nothing to do with this dev team. If anything has broken in your saves and you do need to start over it's on you or the people responsible for the mod to fix it.

These devs are not responsible for any third party mods being used. They are not authorised nor canon to the game.
Can't argue with that. Oh well, I started over once, I can do it again.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can't argue with that. Oh well, I started over once, I can do it again.
You don't necessarily have to do that either with the quickstart in game, but it would likely make more sense that way coming from a mod version.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 326 Votes