acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Drama would begin that the MC brought the STD to home. :LOL:
While it would be incredibly funny to have all the girls suspicion values peak if they all happened to catch the same VD at the same time. I don't think we will go that route...

Especially when having them all get knocked up at the same time would be sooo much more entertaining. LOL Don't take that last bit as a spoiler :p Especially given Monica would likely require some fertility treatments first.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The way I see this...is that Katie is the best placed to take advantage of the MC running with the money.

Katie can wear a wig cap..diff wig style..wear a suit etc...even a trilby etc....meet the MC at the beach house...shake hands...she just couldn't stay there longer than say a 'normal business meeeting' would take.

The MC could go to any random hotel...park car up...leave his phone in the room..exit on foot to a diff hotel..spend the night with one of the girls....nothing stopping the MC buying a few burn phones that the 'detective agency' have to know about. if they trace his phone...it's in a hotel room for the night. He is only legally allowing them to put surveilance on him. They try to spy on any of the girls...there would be so much shit when it came out.

So even running with the money...with some careful forethought...the MC could make it work with one of the girls. Orrr...I'm just putting waaaayyy too much thought into how to get around the conditions rofl....

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Think me might need a full hazmat suit in the future if Mabel gets in touch with us ;P
The full body condoms from Naked Gun would work... LOL

I mean I am impressed that Katie wanted to fuck the MC after he had his dick in Natasha. She didn't even tell him to take a shower. LOL

I wonder how repulsed all of the women will be when they find out how many people he's been screwing... A part of me wonders if there isn't already a detective following the MC around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

True, on the technical difficulties, I fully accept that as a valid reason. From a story perspective if the MC isn't with Monica or one of her girls (for some insane reason) then it would make sense for him to start distancing himself already. Especially if he is fucking other people who are the jealous type (Elaine wouldn't be cool with him screwing Bella for example). Obviously not my story but I just found the fact he isn't moving into the beach house/love shack a bit puzzling. Especially when you do have it that he can say in conversation with Elaine that he sees himself living there. Of course, I am not going to argue about it with you. I know you will convince of my wrongness eventually anyway :ROFLMAO:

Drama would begin that the MC brought the STD to home. :LOL:
That would be an interesting way for them to find out he's been fucking them all. Imagination that awkward dinner conversation...

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The way I see this...is that Katie is the best placed to take advantage of the MC running with the money.

Katie can wear a wig cap..diff wig style..wear a suit etc...even a trilby etc....meet the MC at the beach house...shake hands...she just couldn;t stay there longer than say a 'business meeeting' would take.

The MC could go to any random hotel...park car up...leave his phone in the room..exit on foot to a diff hotel..spend the night with one of the girls....nothing stopping the MC buying a few burn phones that the 'detective agency' have to know about. if they trace his phone...it's in a hotel room for the night. He is only legalaly allowing them to put survelance on him. They try to spy on any of the girls...there would be so much shit when it came out.

So even running with the money...with some careful forethought...the MC could make it work with one of the girls. Orrr...I'm just putting waaaayyy too much thought into how to get around the conditions rofl....
Hmm, someone's done this before. :D

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
The full body condoms from Naked Gun would work... LOL

I mean I am impressed that Katie wanted to fuck the MC after he had his dick in Natasha. She didn't even tell him to take a shower. LOL

I wonder how repulsed all of the women will be when they find out how many people he's been screwing... A part of me wonders if there isn't already a detective following the MC around.

True, on the technical difficulties, I fully accept that as a valid reason. From a story perspective if the MC isn't with Monica or one of her girls (for some insane reason) then it would make sense for him to start distancing himself already. Especially if he is fucking other people who are the jealous type (Elaine wouldn't be cool with him screwing Bella for example). Obviously not my story but I just found the fact he isn't moving into the beach house/love shack a bit puzzling. Especially when you do have it that he can say in conversation with Elaine that he sees himself living there. Of course, I am not going to argue about it with you. I know you will convince of my wrongness eventually anyway :ROFLMAO:

That would be an interesting way for them to find out he's been fucking them all. Imagination that awkward dinner conversation...
I can already see Katie's reaction. Barbarian would throw herself at MC. Even worse than on Debbie. I wouldn't envy the MC. :devilish:

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

Katie can wear a wig cap..diff wig style..wear a suit etc...even a trilby etc....meet the MC at the beach house...shake hands...she just couldn't stay there longer than say a 'normal business meeeting' would take.

The MC could go to any random hotel...park car up...leave his phone in the room..exit on foot to a diff hotel..spend the night with one of the girls....nothing stopping the MC buying a few burn phones that the 'detective agency' have to know about. if they trace his phone...it's in a hotel room for the night. He is only legally allowing them to put surveilance on him. They try to spy on any of the girls...there would be so much shit when it came out.

That would be a lot of hard work .... But I could get on board with this idea! :D

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
My personal pref would be him moving out before the reading but I see your point. Not sure which would be worse though.
Same or right after as a way to try to escape the fallout.
Yeah I'd have probably moved out the very next day...but still come back to Monica's every day or something. I know the talk with Monica was before everything got heated but it was only supposed to be until he got himself sorted wasn't it.

Hmm, someone's done this before. :D
Well...I've never had professional surveilance on me...to my knowledge...not inherited millions...yet..to my knowledge...

I did once get thrown out of a Polish hotel by a Hattie Jacques (ohhh Matron) look-a-like wearing rubber gloves shouting profanaties in Polish at me.....

But that's another story...for...another time...

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah I'd have probably moved out the very next day...but still come back to Monica's every day or something. I know the talk with Monica was before everything got heated but it was only supposed to be until he got himself sorted wasn't it.
Yeah, I know that if I was suddenly to own a beach house and private beach at the age of 19 I would be moving there ASAP. No matter how much I loved my "family" the ability to have my own space, to not have someone all "up in my business", to nap whenever I wanted without being called lazy... All would be too nice to pass up.

Well...I've never had professional surveilance on me...to my knowledge...not inherited millions...yet..to my knowledge...
That's the thing with professional surveillance, you shouldn't know... I'd need to get adopted by a millionaire to inherit a million. At this rate I will be paying off my parents debts when they die... LOL

Reactions: Maviarab

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, I know that if I was suddenly to own a beach house and private beach at the age of 19 I would be moving there ASAP. No matter how much I loved my "family" the ability to have my own space, to not have someone all "up in my business", to nap whenever I wanted without being called lazy... All would be too nice to pass up.

That's the thing with professional surveillance, you shouldn't know... I'd need to get adopted by a millionaire to inherit a million. At this rate I will be paying off my parents debts when they die... LOL
Thank God you replied...

Thought I'd just broke the thread and all your poor minds? hahahahaha. Mental note to keep past hotel exploits out of the thread in future.

(Trust me...I sometimes still have nightmares about that morning).

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank God you replied...

Thought I'd just broke the thread and all your poor minds? hahahahaha. Mental note to keep past hotel exploits out of the thread in future.

(Trust me...I sometimes still have nightmares about that morning).
Well, now I am having a conversation with you about two different games on two different threads so my inane responses take time to compose...

It will be interesting to see if the writing can live up to all of our expectations

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I just think the first time with Katie was a bit boring? Or some of you think so too?
After Katie's date with MC, it was interesting and hot. But this first time with Katie seems too fast for me.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I did once get thrown out of a Polish hotel by a Hattie Jacques (ohhh Matron) look-a-like wearing rubber gloves shouting profanaties in Polish at me.....

But that's another story...for...another time...
I'm from Poland. :LOL: I wonder what you did.. if they kicked you out and she yelling at you. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I thought it took too long to get into, they should have fucked in the gym.

They have known each other for years and she clearly had a thing for him i'm surprised it took as long as it did.
They haven't seen each other in 8 years, when the MC was 11, and Katie was a tom-boy who would bully the MC. I think the speed at which they fucked was perfect. I didn't need it sped up or slowed down.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes