Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Eh, eh.. guys. Why? Why Wanda? :ROFLMAO:
Funny...lil crazy...seriously gorgeous...and...love subbing the attitude right out of her lol. I bet if you got to know her more deeply (unlikely here as she really a fluff side character) she probably quite interesting too when you see her other side.

Don't be sad, you will see your precious Wanda soonish. :)
Yayyyyy...more Wanda love!

Reactions: freedom.call

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
She changed quite a bit during the photoshoot, acquired taste I suppose.
Funny...lil crazy...seriously gorgeous...and...love subbing the attitude right out of her lol. I bet if you got to know her more deeply (unlikely here as she really a fluff side character) she probably quite interesting too when you see her other side.

Yayyyyy...more Wanda love!
I admit that it was interesting to watch the scenes with her at the photoshoot. Funny situations resulted, and at times even Wanda was sweet.
When we were with Angel, that jealous Wanda.. cute. :D

(I'm out of reactions, so sorry i don't like your posts. ;) I'll make up tomorrow.)

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I admit that it was interesting to watch the scenes with her at the photoshoot. Funny situations resulted, and at times even Wanda was sweet.
When we were with Angel, that jealous Wanda.. cute. :D

(I'm out of reactions, so sorry i don't like your posts. ;) I'll make up tomorrow.)
Yeah exactly...pity she is what she is...think she'd make a great main character in a diff/spin-off/later game. A credit to the team I guess that even a seemingly unimportant side character is so well written.

And also...I feel like I'm permanantly out of reactions lately hehe.

Reactions: freedom.call

snakeplisskin

Mar 19, 2018
UncleVT was kind enough to update our banner (Compliments of CellStudios) and add some new images/description for us. Let me know what you guys think. We are planning another banner in future that should hopefully stand out a bit more than the usual suspects lineup. But we figured a quick girl update showcase can't hurt. :)
It looks amazing although poor Bella looks like she can’t hold a candle to the other lovely ladies. Having new pictures from the last couple updates is pretty awesome and should really help entice new players.

Reactions: acewinz

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Ironically the one i find the hottest is Mabel, who we will probably never see again in the story lol

• Haha

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Ironically the one i find the hottest is Mabel, who we will probably never see again in the story lol
Mabel was pretty smoking....sure like her indeed. Just a pity...seems literally EVERYBODY ELSE also really liked her too rofl.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Mabel was pretty smoking....sure like her indeed. Just a pity...seems literally EVERYBODY ELSE also really liked her too rofl.
Yeah, its not promising when i think they said she was only even added last minute as more than just mere eye candy because they felt this particular update was too milf heavy haha

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'll bide my time.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Banner looks amazing. :)
Yes it does! Damn, I'm liking Debbie more and more .... Hopefully Avaron will pass that Free Debbie over at some point!
Yeah exactly...pity she is what she is...think she'd make a great main character in a diff/spin-off/later game. A credit to the team I guess that even a seemingly unimportant side character is so well written.
While nowhere near my fav, yeah, I'd agree with you here! (y)
And also...I feel like I'm permanantly out of reactions lately hehe.
It's a bloody daily occurrence for me .... :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
There is something about her .... but I have to admit, now I've done my bad boy play and been ever so rude to Monica by running off to the big top to give Mabel the Sin stick ... this scene/image just made me :ROFLMAO: Dunno why, but I nearly cracked a rib laughing!

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah, its not promising when i think they said she was only even added last minute as more than just mere eye candy because they felt this particular update was too milf heavy haha

Are the gen 8 model upgrades all finished now or are there still a few left to do?
For the time being it seems it is. Red did the conversions for us thus far, but with his departure Cell will be looking into learning the process. It's a goal, but secondary to keeping the content rolling.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes