freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Maybe it's was the circumstance, I felt guilty for leaving Monica even though I'm not romancing her.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
My MC wouldn't mind seeing her again if he ever gets his own place.
Would be nice if the MC could actually move into the beach house already. I was confused with the last update as to why Monica and the MC didn't just go fuck at the beach house? The whole "need to arrange for the girls to be out of the house" didn't need to happen. Of course then the MC couldn't slip it to Zarah afterwards but the fact that Monica and the MC never even considered it was odd.

He could be living down there on his own private beach (until he gets hit by the estate tax and the property taxes) and Monica could be driving over and having Subway for lunch every day.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Would be nice if the MC could actually move into the beach house already. I was confused with the last update as to why Monica and the MC didn't just go fuck at the beach house? The whole "need to arrange for the girls to be out of the house" didn't need to happen. Of course then the MC couldn't slip it to Zarah afterwards but the fact that Monica and the MC never even considered it was odd.

He could be living down there on his own private beach (until he gets hit by the estate tax and the property taxes) and Monica could be driving over and having Subway for lunch every day.
But imagine the mess he'd have to clean up to make sure it was fit for the two best girls. Plus..maybe he just didn't fancy driving over there..traffic is terrible in that town you know ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As for me, Mabel doesn't exist. When I left with Monica, I'm with Monica. I'm not leaving Monica alone, and I'm not going to a woman I just met. It's poor behavior to set someone up like this. :)

Well, unless someone doesn't like Monica and isn't in a relationship with her, that's another matter.

Reactions: rikudolazero

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
But imagine the mess he'd have to clean up to make sure it was fit for the two best girls. Plus..maybe he just didn't fancy driving over there..traffic is terrible in that town you know ;)
LOL, yes that terrible traffic... Makes him late for everything.

But when Monica says the girls plans fell through and now they have no place to fuck the first thing that he should say is "Let's go back to my place then"...

Especially if the player isn't also schtupping Zarah.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
As for me, Mabel doesn't exist. When I left with Monica, I'm with Monica. I'm not leaving Monica alone, and I'm not going to a woman I just met. It's poor behavior to set someone up like this. :)

Well, unless someone doesn't like Monica and isn't in a relationship with her, that's another matter.
Bwahahahaha....who's Monica again? :p

LOL, yes that terrible traffic... Makes him late for everything.

But when Monica says the girls plans fell through and now they have no place to fuck the first thing that he should say is "Let's go back to my place then"...

Especially if the player isn't also schtupping Zarah.
Yeah I agree, I was just being silly. it does seem an oversight, even Monica leaving seems a little weird, she could have just waited outside the gates or something while we spoke to Mabel when we were leaving. Have to put that one down to plot...as you say, convenient if you're also after Zarah.

Last edited:

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
hey hey, but about my beloved Monica, please don't say that!
I'm jesting even though I'm not a fan of hers, I'd never knock someone for liking a particular character though, should know my soh by now.

Only time I've done a Mon/Zarah run is on my man whore run..just so i can see what shit-storm Cheeky has planned for us when they all find out about each other hehe.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

You have a point about the beach house.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: snakeplisskin

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's a good thing STDs and unwanted pregnancies don't happen in this game. LOL
ALSO very true!

As much as liked her...loved her little scenes...when we were getting told about her by the fortune teller even I was thinking to myself 'ohhh jeeeez....' haha.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
It's a good thing STDs and unwanted pregnancies don't happen in this game. LOL
Haha. Just as a joke my rough draft for EP 18 included a line about the MC stocking up condoms at the beach house, even though he never uses em. Cheeky figured we shouldn't even joke about it though so it didn't make the final cut lol.

Reactions: EJW and MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
You have a point about the beach house.
I getchu, as I said, but at this point the MC needs to stop living off of Monica and become independent. He's not a kid and it would be nice to see that dose of realism win over the convenience factor. After all he's been sexual with 3 people (at least) in his bedroom in Monica's house. Not like that isn't getting stale either.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Haha. Just as a joke my rough draft for EP 18 included a line about the MC stocking up condoms at the beach house, even though he never uses em. Cheeky figured we shouldn't even joke about it though so it didn't make the final cut lol.
Think me might need a full hazmat suit in the future if Mabel gets in touch with us ;P

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm jesting even though I'm not a fan of hers, I'd never knock someone for liking a particular character though, should know my soh by now.

Only time I've done a Mon/Zarah run is on my man whore run..just so i can see what shit-storm Cheeky has planned for us when they all find out about each other hehe.
I love Monica, but not too much Zarah.

For now, I'm playing as a man-whore anyway. :LOL: But when I only play for my favorite woman, Monica and Katie are the best. Then I will have to playwith two saves.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I getchu, as I said, but at this point the MC needs to stop living off of Monica and become independent. He's not a kid and it would be nice to see that dose of realism win over the convenience factor. After all he's been sexual with 3 people (at least) in his bedroom in Monica's house. Not like that isn't getting stale either.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes