Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
It's always best to learn from your mistakes. (y)
I'll probably end up making few more in this story along the way, at least on "Certain" playthrough paths. :devilish:

Hey, at least it was good sex. Like, REALLY good sex. But it still wasnt worth at the end. Not gonna go into more details but Im sure youll all get it.

Please, DONT stick your dick in crazy.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I always maybe thought that the dad is pulling the ultimate ruse where the actual way you receive the Inheritance is by doing the exact opposite of what the "secret" way he tells you how you can get the rest of it.

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
Another thought: The whole "religious nut" seems to point towards Theresa but the problem with that is her idiot son. The dad says he only cared about three people the MC and the two "gold-digging whores". He "cares" about you despite the fact that he calls you a failure. So why is Tommy a non-factor in the will. If he cared about Theresa he would have known about Tommy. So, religous nut and former "girlfriend of the dad, she most likely was just a fling to him. Long forgotten and not the third person in the will.

I also find it likely that the snake around the money is referring to the dad himself jealously guarding his wealth from the grave.

The whole Bella and Jolina theory is pretty good and Bella is on top of my suspect list as well. But there's a meta reason against that. It would make both character pretty irredeemable thus pissing off every Bella and Jolina fan. So whatever each/both of them have been up to will most likely not have been that malicious.

Or Cheeky is willing to face the fallout from that. What do I know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
24 planned updates I believe yes? if this happens in ep21, then that should leave us with 3 updates for the fallout/after party.
I don't feel like 3 is enough to untangle the entire web... Especially if people are playing a "fuck them all" game. Though TBH I would expect that type of playthrough to result in a bad or money only ending. Too many jealous people who, even if they may be interested in some sharing, aren't going to be thrilled with the fact that the MC has been fucking everyone...

The sooner it happens the better, in my opinion. After that, there will be more time to clarify all matters and make important decisions.
Agreed, I would rather that the Beach House and Spa day were combined in to one day and then final will reading is the next day and starts the meltdown. I want to see a lot of aftermath, severing of relationships, repairing of relationships, etc. Because I am also worried that the post aftermath epilogues/flash forwards will take up an update or two.

Agreed, my point was though that 3 updates leaves us plenty of content to still see/go through after the last will conditions are agreed to/forfeited.
I don't think so if they also plan to have any type of epilogues/flash forwards. Even if that is confined to one update that would only leave us with 2 for the aftermath/dealing with everything. I want to have conversations with all affected, make up or break up sex, angry sex, sad sex, whatever... A longer more detailed exploration of how the MC feels, how the women feel, etc.

Reactions: freedom.call

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
There is allot of evidence that supports Bella is up nto something. But I wanna clear some things up.

Bella/Jolina. The screen with MC looking at Jenna's PC, MC would recognize Bella. During that scene he also says that Jenna is spying on multiple people not just Jolina. This is by far the largest piece of evidence that is used to call on the Bella/Jolina Theory and sadly. This isn't the most solid piece of evidence on its own.

But let's say Bella and Jolina were really fuck buddies or together before all this started.

Jolina just started her Coffee shop and she just started having problems she never says the person whom was supposed to help her was a financial guru. She only mentioned that they were supposed to get a little support from a friend.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

She never mentioned a huge sum of money. Basically if Bella and Jolina were an item there was another event that would take Bella away.
Her sister needing her. Bella was contracted and asked to move in with Elaine by Elaine and she sacrificed her job as to be able to be there for her sister during her time of need. No evidence has ever been given that Bella is a greedy person.

This could be the reason why Jolina's support fell through. Bella had a family emergency to deal with and it is frankly more important than Jolina's dream.

I don't also believe that the two of them had a romantic relationship. Both Bella.and Jolina admit that they aren't the sharing type. It's more likely that they were simply fuck buddies and close friends.

So while I can only somewhat get behind the Bella/Jolina theory. I can't link any evidence to them plotting together against MC. Or anything points to Bella that can't be contended as anything other than what Bella has said too you. Currently the strongest evidence points to Theresa. Until I see something that destroys that theory. I'm sticking to it.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I find it hard to believe that if she really cared for MC that she would screw him over just because she could she can get her hand on some money, that would never happen in real life.
Very hard to believe in that if she is the third...as long her conditions don't involve not being with the MC (unlikely)....then you can have Bella and you each both get your 5 million....

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, on top of Bella knowing where the MC is taking "refuge" after being kicked out of the house. She shows up unannounced to bring some clothes. Wouldnt surprise me if the e-mails MC got from Elaine are actually fake, and from Bella+Joline. I mean, they already contacted Monica with a "surprisingly" good timing.
But don't forget that they also sent emails to all of the MC's friends too. Not just Monica. In the beginning of the game the MC mentions that he was getting responses from friends saying they didn't have any place for him to stay. SO I don't think they were trying to force the MC to contact only Monica, unless they also sent all of the responses.

I'm really curious what the end game is there.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
But don't forget that they also sent emails to all of the MC's friends too. Not just Monica. In the beginning of the game the MC mentions that he was getting responses from friends saying they didn't have any place for him to stay. SO I don't think they were trying to force the MC to contact only Monica, unless they also sent all of the responses.

I'm really curious what the end game is there.

Sure, which would still require them to track MC the exact location to deliver the clothes, as in keeping an eye on him all the time.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Sure, which would still require them to track MC the exact location to deliver the clothes, as in keeping an eye on him all the time.
To be fair (and not sure how blocking the MC's contact ever worked)...Monica's, Elaines, Beach House and Cup o Joe's are all pretty close to each other.

I've considered Bella turning up out of the blue a lot...but in reality, the MC would not be terribly difficult to track down given the proximities.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
To be fair (and not sure how blocking the MC's contact ever worked)...Monica's, Elaines, Beach House and Cup o Joe's are all pretty close to each other.

I've considered Bella turning up out of the blue a lot...but in reality, the MC would not be terribly difficult to track down given the proximities.

True, it wouldnt be terrible hard. It would still mean that they intended to do so. If they went to his friends houses first why would none of the friends call him?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
True, it wouldnt be terrible hard. It would still mean that they intended to do so. If they went to his friends houses first why would none of the friends call him?
Maybe Bella did to be able to stay in touch with him once she found out Elaine threw him out?

I'm a Bella fan and do get that there's a lot of things pointing in her direction that don't look good...but there also could be a really simple explanation as to how she found him, again, given the reletive close proximities of everyones location.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This is why I can get away with dating crazy people ..... I have no dick to stick in them so their crazy can't infect my via pee pee.

Another thought: The whole "religious nut" seems to point towards Theresa but the problem with that is her idiot son. The dad says he only cared about three people the MC and the two "gold-digging whores". He "cares" about you despite the fact that he calls you a failure. So why is Tommy a non-factor in the will. If he cared about Theresa he would have known about Tommy. So, religous nut and former "girlfriend of the dad, she most likely was just a fling to him. Long forgotten and not the third person in the will.
Having kids doesn't mean you care for them, there are enough shitty parents to back that up, he barely gave 2 shits about the MC and he lived with him.

Considering the MC worked hard, looks good and by extension makes his dad look good by those solid genetics ..... dog boy it a stalking potential rapist that no one likes.

If he is the MC's brother then it's almost a dead cert the dad wouldn't acknowledge a kid like that.

4.30 star(s) 326 Votes