Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I fucked Bella once in my playthrough before telling her we only can be friends. I also left Elaine to the law firm downtown to get rid of her once and for all. At least, that is what I hope.

Both of the sisters seem really off. I would bet my money that Bella is the third gainer from the will, and Elaine doesnt know it. Bella is/possible has been manipulating Elaine for years now.

My MC is only romancing Jenna and Katie at the moment, I got rid of everyone else. And as sad it seems, my MC will probably take the money instead of the girl. If nothing else, just to fuck over Elaine.

Of course, instead of making a choice between the sisters, that way I can offer them both something to hate on together. Sounds better in my ears than picking one and causing bad blood between them because of it.
I play as man-whore. I want to get to know all the women and see what they are like. But my favorite women are Monica and Katie. :p

As for Bella, I wouldn't be surprised if she is planning something. I do not believe she is so perfect that she fell in love with MC and wants to help selflessly. But for now, we have to wait for the development of events.
Because we are only speculating at the moment. Dev might surprise us yet.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
I play as man-whore. I want to get to know all the women and see what they are like. But my favorite women are Monica and Katie. :p

As for Bella, I wouldn't be surprised if she is planning something. I do not believe she is so perfect that she fell in love with MC and wants to help selflessly. But for now, we have to wait for the development of events.
Because we are only speculating at the moment. Dev might surprise us yet.

Yeah, on top of Bella knowing where the MC is taking "refuge" after being kicked out of the house. She shows up unannounced to bring some clothes. Wouldnt surprise me if the e-mails MC got from Elaine are actually fake, and from Bella+Joline. I mean, they already contacted Monica with a "surprisingly" good timing.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I'm with you there, good riddance.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Like you I don't really care about the money at the end of the day, just wondering if dad put Katie (or Jenna) in the will with some weird conditions. Not that it would matter of course. Tbh anyone other than Theresa and Jolina I would expect to simply tell MC she's the 3rd person in the will, that person will be out, no more sin stick.

Not like it's going to be a secret for long.
Hmm, other than the Father in the message to MC saying Monica and her girls .... Maybe because of that even, I hadn't thought of there being any actual specific conditions set on them ... that's interesting to think about. :)
:LOL: You do like to mention your sin stick I've noticed ... ;) But yeah, as soon as we learn more there will be some major revaluation to characters.
(y)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Right. I'm fucking them all just because "always keep your friends close and your enemies closest" quote. Nothing else, not because I can't resist to every sexy women who cross my path.
Of course. I am very faithful man. I don't cheat on women.. ;) probably.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleVT

biggestboyo

Aug 4, 2020
Does anyone have the nopy dl link for ep 17? I want to dl it so i can play with the mod while waiting for ep 18.

nvm found it

Last edited:

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020
Damn. When I listen to her, I feel like doing something to her. I can't listen to her nonsense. :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Yeah, i know exactly how your Tommy feels. Even if he is my step-brother I would kick the living shit out of him and you were begging for God or someone to save him."

Reactions: EJW

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Damn. When I listen to her, I feel like doing something to her. I can't listen to her nonsense. :ROFLMAO:
She is a very frustrating character to interact with, with how she refuses to listen. She hears you, but doesn't listen to you.
Kinda curious to know what others relationship screens look like.
Is this how you have set things to play going forward?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
"Yeah, i know exactly how your Tommy feels. Even if he is my step-brother I would kick the living shit out of him and you were begging for God or someone to save him."
She is a very frustrating character to interact with, with how she refuses to listen. She hears you, but doesn't listen to you.

She's fucked up, that's about it. :LOL: She's beautiful.. but crazy.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

This is how it is based on how I've played. Only changed the Debbie "lesb" to the 4some since I thought I'd done that but clearly hadn't, but everything else looked like it does when I loaded up the recent update.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
And you know what they say about crazies .... ;)
Don't stick your dick in crazy. I know. :ROFLMAO:
But maybe.. maybe.. MC penis will change her into a normal person. He'll heal her. Because who didn't say that the MC penis doesn't make people good? This is a magic wand. He can turn a lesbian into a woman who cannot live without an MC (ok.. without an MC stick).

That's why I'm going to drill this hole. :cool:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ant007 and UncleVT
4.30 star(s) 326 Votes