jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Ace said we have met the gold digger, but didn't specify if it was actually one of the girls or not. Therefor, the gold digger is the cat guy from the coffee shop that flirted with Jenna. Why else was he at the coffee shop? To plant evidence and throw MC off his trail, obviously.

• Haha
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
if she fulfills her condition the house is Elaine's. Now it was nowhere mentioned that house have different conditions i guess.
I'm 90% sure her conditions are entirely based on MCs approval. There were allot of clues that point to that but this one is the biggest.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But that don't necessarily means she's going to screw you over. But it does mean that you are dependent upon each other.

In order to have a relationship with one of the girls, Monica, Jenna or Katie you have to forfeit your inherentance. No way around that so far, BUT if you agree that Elaine can have hers and you screw the Viper out of theirs Elaine will get all 13mill, and she has more or less promised that you will get some.

If you don't trust her however and you deny her, her portion. Then you will still get nothing.

The only way for you to Guarantee you get a cut is if you remove the girls. Let's say you do get Elaine permission to get a cut, and she betrays you. Well you didn't really loose anything you weren't already not getting and she looses Bella's love and trust for the rest of her life as well as yours. The only last two people she has close to her. Currently until we know who the Viper is I think Elaine’s plan is worth the risk.

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Ace said we have met the gold digger, but didn't specify if it was actually one of the girls or not. Therefor, the gold digger is the cat guy from the coffee shop that flirted with Jenna. Why else was he at the coffee shop? To plant evidence and throw MC off his trail, obviously.
Ace said we have met them by Episode 16
I can tell you what character was introduced by then.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Also remember she could have given MC beach house's keys if she really cared about MC and just don't wanted him to live in the same house based on her ashamed reason but instead she kicked him out and left him homeless.
I don't know if our industrious, energetic, workhorse MC would have wanted that but that's a very good point. I'm running out of love interests tbh.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
What if it's not Elaine? In fact what if there is no gold-digger at all and it's nothing but a hoax? The dad could have kicked the real Elaine out, set up the will and requirements, faked his own death, got a sex change to look like Elaine, and is now trying to trick his son into voiding his part of the will so he gets nothing. Then at the end he will reveal himself by ripping off his wig so as to further humiliate his son. :WeSmart:

And another one falls down the rabbit hole. Welcome to the madhouse Alice.
Thank you, this did give me giggle! ;)
I'm 90% sure her conditions are entirely based on MCs approval. There were allot of clues that point to that but this one is the biggest.

I'm wondering if you play down this path, if this may be the point Elaine may kick Bella out and possibly be the reason why Bella may show up at the beach house? Would Elaine actually kick her out though? I guess we may see if Elaine can be heartless if she does this if Bella is in such a bad place with no money/job.
(y)

Rob 3

Apr 23, 2019
is there any where the Heart is ep 18 that have sound because i played ep 16 with sound.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah, unfortunately unless update 19 includes the beach house scene and the spa day we will have to wait until update 21 (at least) for the will reading. That actually disappoints me because I want quite a bit of time to deal with all the shit that hits the fan afterwards.
24 planned updates I believe yes? if this happens in ep21, then that should leave us with 3 updates for the fallout/after party.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
I actually just noticed something I've missed far too many times. I always assumed these were Bella at Jolina's place, maybe because Jenna said we were connected to Jo .... but unless they have the exact same layout (Possible with art assets) It looks more like Jolina is at Bella's place - That little bit of wallpaper on the left, hmm .... The little photo on display in the Jenna pic on the bench looks like Bella and Jolina but it's way too small and gets too distorted to zoom in so you can't really see anything.[/SPOILER]
Too much ??? :ROFLMAO: (y)
There is also this :

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Possible given Elaine really...really doesn't want to go into the coffee shop. So now 2 possible reasons she doesn't seem to want to enter the coffee shop. She sent the emails/she knows Jolina.
Elaine certainly knows Jolina. Because why didn't Elaine want to go to the coffee shop? Suspicious for me.
She knows Jolina for sure, but has she done something that she is afraid to reveal to MC? Here I think she sent the email. :confused: Because why else would she be afraid of meeting Jolina? Unless Jolina and Elaine have something in common. But I do not know.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
There is also this :

Yeah it is Elaine' house in that scene. It was joked about with Elaine/Bella but like you say it is likely a hint that Bella knows what a woman "tastes like"
Not sure if Elaine knows Jolina, the screens you referenced show Jolina in this kitchen which is Elaine' house so? It doesn't mean Elaine knows Jolina. It could just be Bella that knows Jolina. Elaine also got a nice PC security upgrade after saying she doesn't know much about computers, funny that .... but nothing concrete yet though (Shocker!)[/SPOILER]
(y)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah it is Elaine' house in that scene. It was joked about with Elaine/Bella but like you say it is likely a hint that Bella knows what a woman "tastes like"
Not sure if Elaine knows Jolina, the screens you referenced show Jolina in this kitchen which is Elaine' house so? It doesn't mean Elaine knows Jolina. It could just be Bella that knows Jolina. Elaine also got a nice PC security upgrade after saying she doesn't know much about computers, funny that .... but nothing concrete yet though (Shocker!)[/SPOILER]
(y)
With Elaine's computer, it surprises me a bit. The first time we tried to access it - no password was set. And the second time, the password is already set and everything else. :ROFLMAO:

Bella only knew about it, I think. She set it herself? :unsure:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
With Elaine's computer, it surprises me a bit. The first time we tried to access it - no password was set. And the second time, the password is already set and everything else. :ROFLMAO:

Bella only knew about it, I think. She set it herself? :unsure:
Possibly, but as you mentioned above with you believing Elaine knows Jolina. Jolina is very good with computers so there's at least some possible connective tissue. ;)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
As for Bella comment about the fact that MC ''tastes familiar'' it may confirm the theory that Bella likes women and the theory with Jolina may be true. Or.. Elaine and Bella?.. no, that's not possible. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Possibly, but as you mentioned above with you believing Elaine knows Jolina. Jolina is very good with computers so there's at least some possible connective tissue. ;)
Bella wants to help us with Elaine. But she makes it difficult by setting a password for Elaine's computer. So we have to take her word for it.
Maybe she doesn't want MC to know exactly what is write in Elaine's will.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes