Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
I tried a few times to do a playthrough where I only focus on Katie, sadly everytime I see Monica's boobs I fail to reject her and focus on the goddess.

My question is If I reject Monica and focus only on Katie, what happens in the last episode? Do I still go to the carnival with Monica?

Reactions: botc76

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I tried a few times to do a playthrough where I only focus on Katie, sadly everytime I see Monica's boobs I fail to reject her and focus on the goddess.

My question is If I reject Monica and focus only on Katie, what happens in the last episode? Do I still go to the carnival with Monica?
Yes, you still go but as platonic friends.

Reactions: botc76 and Fapmigo

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
That's a mistake somewhere because Elaine and Monica knew each other and is heavily suggested Elaine was with the dad while the mother was still alive.
Interesting mistake...made it twice then:

screenshot0001.png

So regardless of what is implied...suggested or anything (and as you're a fan of what is actually presented)....the MC says to Monica she has been there 6 years. It has been 8 years since we left Monica's after our mum died. Elaine herself says (if we go off face value) she moved in with us...not dad alone.

Reactions: botc76

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
They are right though, it's not an incest game
Interesting mistake...made it twice then:

View attachment 850470

So regardless of what is implied...suggested or anything (and as you're a fan of what is actually presented)....the MC says to Monica she has been there 6 years. It has been 8 years since we left Monica's after our mum died. Elaine herself says (if we go off face value) she moved in with us...not dad alone.
That's how long they lived together, you don't move straight in with a relationship and it's implied he was banging her behind his mothers back which is why she left him and moved in with Monica.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
They are right though, it's not an incest game

That's how long they lived together, you don't move straight in with a relationship and it's implied he was banging her behind his mothers back which is why she left him and moved in with Monica.
Going back to the will...banging...seeing, taking to the movies and actually living together are 22 different things when it comes to entitlement which is what you were originally referring to.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well she says that, supposedly, one of her conditions was to throw him out and cut contact with the MC. No idea if she is telling the truth though.
I know that, but I'm curious about that other part of the will. :D Elaine says that when the MC says it, all their attempt to fix their relationship could fall apart. This interests me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Going back to the will...banging...seeing, taking to the movies and actually living together are 22 different things when it comes to entitlement which is what you were originally referring to.
I never mentioned living together. I said Elaine and the dad were together long before the MC came on the scene and they were.

Reactions: EJW

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I know that, but I'm curious about that other part of the will. :D Elaine says that when the MC says it, all their attempt to fix their relationship could fall apart. This interests me.
Yeah, unfortunately unless update 19 includes the beach house scene and the spa day we will have to wait until update 21 (at least) for the will reading. That actually disappoints me because I want quite a bit of time to deal with all the shit that hits the fan afterwards.

Reactions: Qmil679

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
I still believe that Elaine was gold digging initially, yet started to change based on 2 factors.
1. Her will conditions.
2. Her sister's influence.

I'm not saying anything she's done should be forgiven by any player who chooses not to forgive her. But I warn you now, that might work against you severally later.

Just because she was a terrible person and a gold digger doesn't mean she isn't a complex person who's struggling with her own emotions and situation.

Currently in game both Elaine and Bella tell you that's she's needed Bella as a staple to get through whatever it is she's going through.

Bella has made it clear that she doesn't approve of how she treated MC. She wouldn't forgive Elaine if she finds out that she is looking to fuck you over.

So yes, it's entirely possible that Elaine both lied to you about why she threw you out and also simultaneously told you the truth about it.

I'd give her the benefit of the doubt.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Nope, not in the slightest.

No, it's an incredibly shitty thing to do to anyone, let alone a child. (I did kind of answered both of these in the previous post) (y)

I know, I said the same thing just a little above.
It's clear your not the biggest Elaine fan but at this point for me, I'm sort of in a middle ground. I've been on the hate her side, the thinking she's trying to be good side and now I'm just back on the fence and I'll wait and see what other info we get with her before jumping to anymore conclusions. (That goes with all characters for me actually - Hope the fence sitting doesn't start to chafe) Saying that .... Katie is BAE ... She's in the clear! :LOL:
See man i don't know if she's actually changed or just pretending to be. I just don't believe someone can change overnight and that also around that time when dad's will was read. Still i just can't forgive her for what she did in the past. That bitch screwed up his childhood. Those lost times cannot come back again. The more MC see her the more he will remember about his bad times.

Also remember she could have given MC beach house's keys if she really cared about MC and just don't wanted him to live in the same house based on her ashamed reason but instead she kicked him out and left him homeless.

I am happy that we are given the option if we want to forgive her or not and that's i liked. I would have hated it if she was forced in this game.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I still believe that Elaine was gold digging initially, yet started to change based on 2 factors.
1. Her will conditions.

I'm not saying anything she's done should be forgiven by any player who chooses not to forgive her. But I warn you now, that might work against you severally later.

Just because she was a terrible person and a gold digger doesn't mean she isn't a complex person who's struggling with her own emotions and situation.

Currently in game both Elaine and Bella tell you that's she's needed Bella as a staple to get through whatever it is she's going through.

Bella has made it clear that she doesn't approve of how she treated MC. She wouldn't forgive Elaine if she finds out that she is looking to fuck you over.

So yes, it's entirely possible that Elaine both lied to you about why she threw you out and also simultaneously told you the truth about it.

What if it's not Elaine? In fact what if there is no gold-digger at all and it's nothing but a hoax? The dad could have kicked the real Elaine out, set up the will and requirements, faked his own death, got a sex change to look like Elaine, and is now trying to trick his son into voiding his part of the will so he gets nothing. Then at the end he will reveal himself by ripping off his wig so as to further humiliate his son. :WeSmart:

giphy1.gif

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
1. Her will conditions.

At this moment there's no one you can believe right now. based on the screenshots you've posted all i want to say that she can go back to the bitch mode once she gets the money. we can't blindly believe her. I am still looking forward to have options where i can screw Elaine's part of dad's will and leave her with not a single penny. that house is fucking mine.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
At this moment there's no one you can believe right now. based on the screenshots you've posted all i want to say that she can go back to the bitch mode once she gets the money. we can't blindly believe her. I am still looking forward to have options where i can screw Elaine's part of dad's will and leave her with not a single penny. that house is fucking mine.
Also keep in mind the house conditions are separate to the money conditions. Well that is if I remembered correctly.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Also keep in mind the house conditions are separate to the money conditions. Well that is if I remembered correctly.
if she fulfills her condition the house is Elaine's. Now it was nowhere mentioned that house have different conditions i guess.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
Damn, Both sisters are hot AF. Love to do both in either hole. Still in fairly new. Even better fuck the nerdy one and lick out the hot not nerdy one at the same time.
The hot LS black woman next door is hot too.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes