Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
MC is the gold digger? oh c'mon. It was not MC who asked his parents to born him. It is parents duty to look after their children. you brought them to the world you gotta take care of them. Now what's wrong with MC having his father's money? He fucking inherited that wealth.
The dad gave him 100k, a beach house and a car. He's done enough to make sure he's got a roof over his head and means to look after himself until he finds a job.

The MC has inherited his share just like Elaine has inherited hers. Parental duty of care ends when a child reaches adulthood, the MC is no longer a child it's no longer his dead dads responsibility to look after him even though he did make sure he has somewhere to live.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
As for how she treated MC, she said why she did it. But it's up to you to decide whether you believe her or not. I believe her. And you should hate MC's father, not Elaine. It's because of father that MC's life was like that, he's a total asshole, manipulating people. He has money, he allows himself to do everything.
While I agree for the most part. I do kind of side with what Katie said on her walk in the park with the MC in that, Elaine wasn't forced to treat him like that, she chose to .... The only reason she continued to treat him poorly was because she knew if she didn't she would be out on her arse and loose the lifestyle she'd become accustomed to. That doesn't paint a nice picture of who a person is deep down but hopefully she is genuine about wanting to change things, time will tell. (y)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only reason she continued to treat him poorly was because she knew if she didn't she would be out on her arse and loose the lifestyle she'd become accustomed to
I disagree with this.

Elaine and his dad were together long before the Mc came on the scene and it's his dad she was in love with.

Now if say, my girlfriend was to suddenly announce she had a child coming to live with us and I was to ignore them I would. I love my girl and i'm not going to leave her over someone else moving in, that's a ridiculous thing to expect of someone.

Why would Elaine walk away from someone she loves over a teenager she doesn't know?

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Well, after that. You can tell how happy she is to see him, even invited him to move back with her.
Just after 2nd email and before that meeting she got to read dad's will. obviously she's putting up this act because of the will. She have been doing this shit for 8 years. people don't change overnight. if it was really that painful for her she should have dropped the tough act just after father died.

Reactions: davvero123

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Just after 2nd email and before that meeting she got to read dad's will. obviously she's putting up this act because of the will. She have been doing this shit for 8 years. people don't change overnight. if it was really that painful for her she should have dropped the tough act just after father died.
We suspect it has to do with the will, I don't think we have evidence? Just saying, life is a gray area.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I disagree with this.

Elaine and his dad were together long before the Mc came on the scene and it's his dad she was in love with.

Now if say, my girlfriend was to suddenly announce she had a child coming to live with us and I was to ignore them I would. I love my girl and i'm not going to leave her over someone else moving in, that's a ridiculous thing to expect of someone.

Why would Elaine walk away from someone she loves over a teenager she doesn't know?
IIRC...he tells Monica and Katie Elaine been around for about 6 years.

The start of the game tells us we have been at dads since we were 11, 8 years. Maybe an oversight by Cheeky with the length of time he tells Monica how long dad been dating Elaine.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
While I agree for the most part. I do kind of side with what Katie said on her walk in the park with the MC in that, Elaine wasn't forced to treat him like that, she chose to .... The only reason she continued to treat him poorly was because she knew if she didn't she would be out on her arse and loose the lifestyle she'd become accustomed to. That doesn't paint a nice picture of who a person is deep down but hopefully she is genuine about wanting to change things, time will tell. (y)
Well, I also do not support the way she treated MC and I thought it was wrong.
But now the most important thing is that she wants to change. ''To be a normal person'' not a bitch. :ROFLMAO: But is this attempt to change and its behavior sincere? time will tell.
For now, I'm on neutral ground with her because I don't want to be hurt and trust her quickly. What she did is not so quickly forgivable.
The question remains whether she was the person who sent the email. If it was Elaine who sent it, then she has nothing to look for with me. She's out of my life.

Reactions: freedom.call

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I disagree with this.
Interesting and good points. (y) I didn't say Elaine would walk away and I don't think she would. If she continued to defy the MC Dad and "Mothered" him as a child instead of being cold towards him as commanded, the Dad would be the one to kick her ass out.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I disagree with this.

would you treat a child in a bad way who did nothing wrong to you? well if my GF brought a child who just lost his mother and is so vulnerable, who needs all the love in this world, who i don't know and i have no reasons to hate him and all of a sudden my GF asks me to make his life hell then sorry i would kick out my GF out of my life and would take care of that child by my own.

Reactions: EJW

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Interesting and good points. (y) I didn't say Elaine would walk away and I don't think she would. If she continued to defy the MC Dad and "Mothered" him as a child instead of being cold towards him at commanded, the Dad would be the one to kick her ass out.
And then she would be the unknown viper instead of the unknown viper we don't know.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
A little disappointing.
Too much switching for such a short update.
HOW. WAS. THIS. A. SMALL. UPDATE?

It took ages, but it was a really big and substantial update, unless of course your MC doesn't have a relationship with Monica, I imagine it would be quite short then.

Reactions: Snugglepuff

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Interesting and good points. (y) I didn't say Elaine would walk away and I don't think she would. If she continued to defy the MC Dad and "Mothered" him as a child instead of being cold towards him as commanded, the Dad would be the one to kick her ass out.
do you think MC deserved the life he lived with Elaine and Dad? Do you think Elaine was a good woman to treat a 11 years old child this way who just lost his mother just for money and a relationship where his partner treated her like shit? see it's not like she did not have a choice but she kept money and her relationship above that child who did nothing wrong to her.

She made her choice and now it's upto MC(player) to forgive her or not to. I chose not to forgive her. I would have forgiven her (not completely) if she had dropped her bitchy attitude after MC's dad died but she made the condition worse by throwing him out of the house. He did not even had a place to live but she did not care about that.

Even if i agree with her for a second that she was ashamed to face MC and that's why she asked him to leave all i wanna say is that she still cared only about her feelings and never thought where MC will go since he have no place to stay.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I am gonna list out all the wrong things about Elaine:

1) She treated an 11 years old child who just lost his mother in a bad way just because someone asked her to do so. She had the choice not to treat him bad but still she did just for money and a relationship where her partner did not respect her.

2) She kicked out MC from his house just after his father died and threatened to throw his belongings if he does not take them. At that time no one was there to tell her what to do. What she did was her choice.

3)To those people who believe her story that she asked him to leave because she was ashamed to face MC. All she cared about her feelings. She knew that MC have no place to go and probably not enough cash to survive for much long but she did not give a fuck about these things and just threw him out because she was not COMFORTABLE to see him the house. how can someone be so fucking cold?

4)You all know she had the key of beach house. If she really did not want to see MC in the same house she could have given him beach house but did she? NO. this reason is enough for me to judge her character. she's a bitch who turned into a new leaf just after reading dad's will.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
do you think MC deserved the life he lived with Elaine and Dad?
Nope, not in the slightest.
Do you think Elaine was a good woman to treat a 11 years old child this way who just lost his mother just for money and a relationship where his partner treated her like shit?
No, it's an incredibly shitty thing to do to anyone, let alone a child. (I did kind of answered both of these in the previous post) (y)
see it's not like she did not have a choice but she kept money and her relationship above that child who did nothing wrong to her.
I know, I said the same thing just a little above.
It's clear your not the biggest Elaine fan but at this point for me, I'm sort of in a middle ground. I've been on the hate her side, the thinking she's trying to be good side and now I'm just back on the fence and I'll wait and see what other info we get with her before jumping to anymore conclusions. (That goes with all characters for me actually - Hope the fence sitting doesn't start to chafe) Saying that .... Katie is BAE ... She's in the clear! :LOL:

Reactions: Silver-Argus

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Okay, it has been a while now since I played the update, I didn't feel as urgent a need to give my opinion on it, as I felt it was a pretty good update.

So let me shower praise unto the team at first.
I loved the date with Monica, loved it. All the sexiness and romance I wanted from it.
The prophecies were interesting, my MC was sweating a lot, thank the stars that Monica is so trusting.
I swear, I really am only still going for all girls, because I don't want to have to do ten playthroughs each update.
Figured I'd play the game in harem seeking mode, until shit really hits the fan and from that point go and skip through playthroughs for all likely combinations of girls.
(Still hoping for that full harem bonus ending that Ace mentioned could come at some point, but we know that, -sadly- it won't be an option in the actual game)
Anyway, like I wrote, due to that MC sure was sweating in the mystic's tent. :)
I did meet the third girl in the game I really don't like and the first I don't want to fuck, I don't like Theresa, but still want to fuck her, maybe I can fuck the crazy right out of her, I hate Natasha (or what she was called, the bitch Katie wanted revenge on), but was okay with the MC fucking her, the girl at the carnival though, who insulted Monica? No, she can piss right off.
Monica is my Nr. 1 waifu, I can understand that Elaine has problems with her, but this little bitch? Yeah goodbye and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Both the conversation and sex with Zarah was great, I used to be really anti-Zarah in the first few updates, was even considering not at all going for her, but Cheeky really turned my opinion on her around episode 6 or 7 and I like her a lot since then.

Also liked the interactions with Katie, Debbie and Lily. Though it was a tricky decision with whom I didn't spend time with in the end; I did choose Katie, because the conversation was going a bit in a dangerous direction, even though she was really sweet.

With Theresa, I picked the most domineering playthrough possible, but it still wasn't at all what I wanted to do with her. She really needs a reckoning, not just for her bullshit and crazy, but also because she keeps on insulting Jenna and Jolene.

Okay, so much for the content, now for the two parts I didn't like as much.

1. Monica's design. I'm sorry, but for me the rework or whatever you might call it went too far. The differences between episode 17 and 18 in her design are really jarring. Many, many renders, she doesn't look like herself at all.
Not to mention, that she seems de-aged, for me it was like yes Monica's face isn't perfect, she's not a young girl and you see it, but that made her seem more alluring to me, coupled with that hot body, now she seems more streamlined. I really don't like it.
Don't get me wrong, it does LOOK good, it doesn't look like my Monica though.

2. Zarah's re-design. Practically the same. Yes, Zarah didn't look like a young girl, she looked like she lived, she looked like a real cougar. And I so loved her short hair, before it I liked her just for being such a good friend for Monica, but from that new hair-do on, I finally found her attractive.
Now, I can't deny that she looks good, but again, she doesn't look like herself anymore, her skin is young and unblemished, her face looks like she's about 30 years younger now. With the new hair, the new skin textures and the de-aged face, she doesn't stand out at all anymore, she's just another of those pretty girls, of which the game is filled with. I hate that new look, hate it.
I might be able to get used to Monica's new look, even though I by far prefer the old version, but Zarah has just lost a lot of attraction for me. I liked her, because she looked like she did and still had a great body and still had a lot going for her.

Apart from those new looks for the two ladies, I really loved the update, but I can't just ignore them, because it was really jarring for me, to see them so changed.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes