d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
So this Bitch Elaine expect MC to believe that she treated MC like shit even after his dad died because she was in grief and was ashamed to look MC in the eyes for treating him bad and it was easy to continue being a bitch rather than being good to him? LMAO.

that bitch threatened MC again and again that she would throw out his things if he do not take them. how the fuck i am supposed to believe after this that she threw him out from his own house only because she was ashamed to see MC. If that was the reason she would not have threatened him. Bullshit.

so you had to treat MC like shit because his dad asked you to do so and as soon as dad died instead of opening up to MC and asking for forgiveness she threw him out of the house? Bitch i am gonna take that house and gonna take away every single penny from you.

Thank you developer for not forcing her in this game. Had a lot of fun in replying her aggressively.

Obviously she's a Gold digger and this sudden change in her behavior is because of Dad's will. I see no other way.

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
So this Bitch Elaine expect MC to believe that she treated MC like shit even after his dad died because she was in grief and was ashamed to look MC in the eyes for treating him bad and it was easy to continue being a bitch rather than being good to him? LMAO.

that bitch threatened MC again and again that she would throw out his things if he do not take them. how the fuck i am supposed to believe after this that she threw him out from his own house only because she was ashamed to see MC. If that was the reason she would not have threatened him. Bullshit.

so you had to treat MC like shit because his dad asked you to do so and as soon as dad died instead of opening up to MC and asking for forgiveness she threw him out of the house? Bitch i am gonna take that house and gonna take away every single penny from you.

Thank you developer for not forcing her in this game. Had a lot of fun in replying her aggressively.

Obviously she's a Gold digger and this sudden change in her behavior is because of Dad's will. I see no other way.
Whoa whoa dude chill don't you talk like that about Elaine, even if she is what you say here she's the best some of us are a sucker for here cuz we simp's:LOL:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Getting what was left to her doesn't make her a gold digger.

If that was the case then MC is also a gold digger. Elaine was closer to the dad for a lot longer and has more claim to that money than the MC does.
MC is his biological son. He should inherit that wealth from his dad. That's only normal. How come he is a gold-digger? In that sense every person ever lived in this planet is a gold-digger cuz they all have been exploiting their parents financially. Here Dad was an asshole to MC and not the other way around. BTW Dad himself called Elaine as Gold-digger. He knows her the best..right?

BTW she was free to leave MC's dad when he wanted her to treat a child like shit. She instead chose to stay with his father because of his DOLLARS and made a child's life hell. The one whose mother recently died. she's a gold-digger.

daksmkadfad

Sep 11, 2020
MC is his biological son. He should inherit that wealth from his dad. That's only normal. How come he is a gold-digger? In that sense every person ever lived in this planet is a gold-digger cuz they all have been exploiting their parents financially. Here Dad was an asshole to MC and not the other way around. BTW Dad himself called Elaine as Gold-digger. He knows her the best..right?

BTW she was free to leave MC's dad when he wanted her to treat a child like shit. She instead chose to stay with his father because of his DOLLARS and made a child's life hell. The one whose mother recently died. she's a gold-digger.
Dude i really don't care if Elaine is the gold digger (tho i hope not cuz she'll break my heart:)) cuz i'm a sucker for her and a lot here are even if the guy above say to "speak for my self" when i call us simp's, we are:LOL:

Reactions: acewinz

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I look forward to the final meeting with the lawyer. I am curious to meet the other gold digger... :D
I'm only at the end of ep.15. Haven't played ep 18 yet. Something about this meeting is mentioned in ep18 when exactly is it going to be?

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Never played it, how far away is the ending? anywhere in sight or it will take a while still?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I look forward to the final meeting with the lawyer. I am curious to meet the other gold digger... :D
I'm only at the end of ep.15. Haven't played ep 18 yet. Something about this meeting is mentioned in ep18 when exactly is it going to be?
I hope the meeting happens soon. I really don't want it to be in the last 2-3 updates. Feel like I'd rather have that confrontation and then several updates of the fallout, dealing with the impact on the relationships, possible goodbyes, and then endings with flash forward epilogues.

Am I wanting to much?

Never played it, how far away is the ending? anywhere in sight or it will take a while still?
I believe the plan is 24-26 updates and we are at 18.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I hope the meeting happens soon. I really don't want it to be in the last 2-3 updates. Feel like I'd rather have that confrontation and then several updates of the fallout, dealing with the impact on the relationships, possible goodbyes, and then endings with flash forward epilogues.

Am I wanting to much?

I believe the plan is 24-26 updates and we are at 18.
I want the same. We wait so much, we create theories of who this person could be.. Dev may surprise us yet and at this meeting we can even see our woman to whom we are already attached.. It would be a shot straight in the heart.
Although Katie and Monica (I love them) are definitely not the second gold digger, but if they were, I wouldn't have anyone to play for.. Because only they are the most important to me in this game. :confused:

And choosing money is not that good.. because we wouldn't get it right away. We got a certain sum every year as long as we didn't see Monica, Katie and Jenna. Either way, I would choose women over money. Money is not the most important thing in life, apparently for MC's father it was important. And MC's father is a total asshole, I don't like him.
Honestly, Dev made MC father so well, and I guess everyone doesn't like him. :p

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I want the same. We wait so much, we create theories of who this person could be.. Dev may surprise us yet and at this meeting we can even see our woman to whom we are already attached.. It would be a shot straight in the heart.
Although Katie and Monica (I love them) are definitely not the second gold digger, but if they were, I wouldn't have anyone to play for.. Because only they are the most important to me in this game. :confused:

And choosing money is not that good.. because we wouldn't get it right away. We got a certain sum every year as long as we didn't see Monica, Katie and Jenna. Either way, I would choose women over money. Money is not the most important thing in life, apparently for MC's father it was important. And MC's father is a total asshole, I don't like him.
Yeah, to me the two reasons I could see to go for the money are 1) I was focused on one person who turned out to be the gold digger or 2) because I was playing a "fuck them all" run and they all found out, it blew up in the MC's face (a bunch of the women telling him to never contact them again) and then he has no reason to choose the women because they don't want anything to do with him.

Since the MC gets a percentage each year he could take one year away (even travel to another country for a year) receive the money for that year and then come back. The conditions were that he had to have no contact with Monica and the girls, but he could have someone else act as a go between - not passing notes - I am sure that would violate the conditions; but if Jolina told him that Jenna was okay, I don't see how that would disqualify him.

Anyway. I just hope the big reveal is update 20. 19 is the beach house party IIRC, so it would be nice to have the will reading after that.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

I think it would be funny if after all the theories, the long posts going into extraordinary detail, and people assuming that the other women is going to to some heartless, gold-digging bitch, that it just turns out to be an incredibly simple conclusion. Either it's Theresa, who would be the easiest character to not give a shit about, or it's someone that we actually might care about but they aren't a heartless, gold-digging bitch and will help the MC to ensure everyone gets a fair share.

After everyone's been tying themselves up in knots expecting the absolute worse to come from this whole situation, to have it all end in a fairly smooth way would be hilarious. :ROFLMAO:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think it would be funny if after all the theories, the long posts going into extraordinary detail, and people assuming that the other women is going to to some heartless, gold-digging bitch, that it just turns out to be an incredibly simple conclusion. Either it's Theresa, who would be the easiest character to not give a shit about, or it's someone that we actually might care about but they aren't a heartless, gold-digging bitch and will help the MC to ensure everyone gets a fair share.

After everyone's been tying themselves up in knots expecting the absolute worse to come from this whole situation, to have it all end in a fairly smooth way would be hilarious. :ROFLMAO:
Well, if this is the case, I'll laugh. For me, it could be Theresa. I am not attached to her, for me she is: I will fuck her and leave and I may not come back because she is not important to me. :ROFLMAO:

Well, but if it's someone closer to MC.. then we already have a problem.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020

Well, if this is the case, I'll laugh. For me, it could be Theresa. I am not attached to her, for me she is: I will fuck her and leave and I may not come back because she is not important to me. :ROFLMAO:

Well, but if it's someone closer to MC.. then we already have a problem.
Considering the build up I can't imagine that Cheeky and Ace would just make it the most obvious character (Theresa). Though with the amount of "Scooby Doo" theorycrafting that has taken place I expect that when the 2nd Gold Digger is revealed someone will immediately post that they "knew it all along" and then dredge up and quote their old posts.

The only character that would hurt to find out is the 2nd gold digger is Monica... Everyone else doesn't have as much of an impact on the game. And when it comes to drama, Monica is the one most likely to result in the most if she is revealed to be the 2nd gold digger. But I don't see it...

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
Getting what was left to her doesn't make her a gold digger.
Elaine is called a gold digger by the father of MC (he calls her that in one of the reading at the lawers office). The father also says there is another gold digger but gives no name... thus the mystery.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Considering the build up I can't imagine that Cheeky and Ace would just make it the most obvious character (Theresa). Though with the amount of "Scooby Doo" theorycrafting that has taken place I expect that when the 2nd Gold Digger is revealed someone will immediately post that they "knew it all along" and then dredge up and quote their old posts.
Hey know...c'mon. if it was a true scooby moment they would reveal who the 2nd gold digger was...but a haaaa....that person would also be wearing a mask (mission impossible style) to hide their true identity...

Which would be... ............those pesky kids........

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019

The only character that would hurt to find out is the 2nd gold digger is Monica... Everyone else doesn't have as much of an impact on the game. And when it comes to drama, Monica is the one most likely to result in the most if she is revealed to be the 2nd gold digger. But I don't see it...
Hope you're wrong about Monica. I love Monica.. but if she was the second gold-diger, I would be pissed off, really pissed off. Especially since Monica herself said that she never had anything with MC father and did not give in to his advances.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey know...c'mon. if it was a true scooby moment they would reveal who the 2nd gold digger was...but a haaaa....that person would also be wearing a mask (mission impossible style) to hide their true identity...

Which would be... ............those pesky kids........
LOL... That would be awesome though.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Elaine is called a gold digger by the father of MC (he calls her that in one of the reading at the lawers office). The father also says there is another gold digger but gives no name... thus the mystery.
Just because MC's father called her that doesn't mean she is like that. Father MC is an asshole, he doesn't treat anyone right. Even his own son.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes