Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
It's a lot earlier.

Jenna is in the MC's room and Katie comes in, let it all out and things do not go well for the MC.

He walks away with his balls ..... just.

Let's just say there is more chance of me turning straight and sucking Chris Pratt's cock as there is of the MC ending up in a relationship with both sisters and their mother.

The fun part will be when Monica finds out you've been with both her and her daughters.

I am less confident in his ball keeping skills there.
image1.png

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Just finished the episode where father's will was explained. That asshole shared his wealth to those 2 women despite of the fact that he knew those 2 are gold diggers and now his own blood have to fight to get his share? what's worse is that he's the only family his asshole of an father had but still have to see 2/3rd of the wealth go to those 2 gold diggers?

Based on how Elaine treated MC so far she don't deserve shit.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Just finished the episode where father's will was explained. That asshole shared his wealth to those 2 women despite of the fact that he knew those 2 are gold diggers and now his own blood have to fight to get his share? what's worse is that he's the only family his asshole of an father had but still have to see 2/3rd of the wealth go to those 2 gold diggers?

Based on how Elaine treated MC so far she don't deserve shit.
Elaine had no choice, father even admitted he forced her to treat him like that.

Her I can understand getting money, they were together for a long time.

It's the third party I don't quite get, yet.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Ep. 18 is out, just in case you hadn't seen. :) I am eagerly awaiting your update.
Phalzyr Hi, are you doing a new update for this mod?
Like the others said most of my stuff was incorperated in the core coding now, only thing that wasnt is walkthrough coloring? no i didn't notice it was updated when i get some time I'll take a look and see if my mod even needs to be updated any more :D

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Elaine had no choice, father even admitted he forced her to treat him like that.

Her I can understand getting money, they were together for a long time.

It's the third party I don't quite get, yet.
Still hoping there's a way for MC to get all of the wealth and don't have to share it with those 2 GOLD-DIGGERS. I am in episode 10 right now so nothing is disclosed about that 2nd Gold-digger.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still hoping there's a way for MC to get all of the wealth and don't have to share it with those 2 GOLD-DIGGERS. I am in episode 10 right now so nothing is disclosed about that 2nd Gold-digger.
Don't know if he'll be able to block Elaine, being with him while he made money she could have that money locked in a court case for years. I'm still following the games logic here, the MC's dad had his mother locked in a court battle for child support for years, she won it just before she died but still, Elaine would have learned something from the old bastard.

Only way would be to find her conditions and screw her over but even then i'm not sure. Could probably be a chance then again she isn't really a gold digger she was the mans lover for many years, she's only looking to get what she is entitled to.

I am sure we'll be able to screw over the third party whoever she may be.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Don't know if he'll be able to block Elaine, being with him while he made money she could have that money locked in a court case for years. I'm still following the games logic here, the MC's dad had his mother locked in a court battle for child support for years, she won it just before she died but still, Elaine would have learned something from the old bastard.

Only way would be to find her conditions and screw her over but even then i'm not sure. Could probably be a chance then again she isn't really a gold digger she was the mans lover for many years, she's only looking to get what she is entitled to.

well you said it was his father who wanted elaine to treat his son like shit. After his father died she was not forced to treat MC that way. she had the option to treat him in a good way but she chose to be a bitch and she was almost about to throw his belongings out of the house. well his father referred her as 'gold-digger' so that's only my source of judging her.

btw when the man is rich-as-fuck a woman is usually loyal to that man. won't risk getting caught cheating.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
btw when the man is rich-as-fuck a woman is usually loyal to that man. won't risk getting caught cheating.
Elaine never cheated.

He cheated on her.

I am in episode 10 and so far already found 2 lesbians turned into Bisexuals (Debbie and Jolina).
Jolina was always bisexual with a preference for women, she's dated men before.

Debbie is still lesbian but has taken a liking to the MC, she has no interest in other men.

Reactions: acewinz

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
Elaine never cheated.

He cheated on her.

Jolina was always bisexual with a preference for women, she's dated men before.

Debbie is still lesbian but has taken a liking to the MC, she has no interest in other men.
Don't know if elaine ever loved dad or not but Elaina couldn't risk cheating on MC's dad because if she did she would have had to say bye to dad and his money. well you did not reply to my other part of the comment. who forced elaine to treat MC like shit even after his father died?

About Jolina, I just read a dialogue where she said 'I don't do men, I mean, I don't do boyfriends'. are you sure she's a bi and have also dated men before? any proof i am going to find in the future confirming that she has dated men before?

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Don't know if elaine ever loved dad or not but Elaina couldn't risk cheating on MC's dad because if she did she would have had to say bye to dad and his money. well you did not reply to my other part of the comment. who forced elaine to treat MC like shit even after his father died?

About Jolina, I just read a dialogue where she said 'I don't do men, I mean, I don't do boyfriends'. are you sure she's a bi and have also dated men before? any proof i am going to find in the future confirming that she has dated men before?
Elaine explains why she kept treating the MC like that even after the fathers death. Now if you choose to believe her or not is another matter.....

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018

Won't the MC learn who's #3 and what everyone's conditions are at the final reading? I mean, that's when everything kicks off. Whatever anyone does or says up to that point is irrelevant iirc.

I'm not sure why I think you'd know any of this but there you go. :cool:

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
My plan so far, as events have unfolded, is to fuck every girl that cross my path until the will is given. Then take the money and Lily and run!
sure you are gonna take lily? she does not even complete what she start. she is gonna leave MC blue-balled his whole life. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Isn't that kinda just splitting hairs.

Yes, Debbie appears to have no interest in other men, but she has a clear interest in this man, the MC, and they can have had sex several times by now. Someone who is full lesbian with interest in only girls surely wouldn't entertain even one man, so there must be a bi-sexual streak in there somewhere, even if it is a more focused bi-sexuality towards the MC.

Reactions: Maviarab

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
MC has sex with Lily a few times.

Even manages it after a librarian incident.

She's my main playthrough.
well she did not complete what she started when she had sex with MC the first time. she was like you declined my handjob and you wanted to fuck me. you did fuck me now i should not offer you handjob again. BLUE-BALLED

I wonder if she did the same with every man she has been with. left them blue-balled. if it isn't like that why did MC deserve that special treatment? :ROFLMAO:

she said she has been treated like a meat for a quick fuck by other men. well i ask why did she let them treat her this way. She wanted to wait but also offered MC if he want to wait or fuck her right away. When MC said he want to fuck she did let him fuck her but got angry and did not finish him. what the actual fuck?

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Now, I know you like to derail threads posting the same arguments over and over again,
Understatement of the year it was like the whole dreaded incest debate on here it's nice to have a change that isn't the overused fetishes such as Incest and harem the game is just perfect as it is and I wouldn't change it for anything.

Reactions: EJW
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes