MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
If we did cheap it would be a lot easier. :) But we are gluttons for punishment I'm afraid.
Well, I've trusted you this far... I just hope that you and Cheeky make the game that you want and don't bow to pressure from anyone. This game has some of the most believable characters I've seen in an AVN. It is a pleasure to play and figure out the mystery while enjoying the many beautiful people in it.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Well, I've trusted you this far... I just hope that you and Cheeky make the game that you want and don't bow to pressure from anyone. This game has some of the most believable characters I've seen in an AVN. It is a pleasure to play and figure out the mystery while enjoying the many beautiful people in it.
Keeping the characters real and believable is our primary standard. Just as important to the story as the story itself. Sometimes though we have the reverse problem (as far as letting people dictate what we do). Most of the time we barely stick our heads up to let our QC team review an update more than a few days before release to see if we aren't too stuck in our own heads. :)

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
More and more I'm thinking it might be best to not romance anyone and just take the money... There are too many layers to the onion and the drama is going to be nuclear level when it finally happens. Besides it is only for a limited amount of time, right?
You can play with them for now. Once you have to sign the papers you just take the money. Win win. After you sign you go play somewhere else. That pool is deep, take a dive.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
So technically, there is a short term harem option -- as long as you break up with everyone and run with the money.

• Haha

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Jenna is the only one that would fit a harem and a solo harem is a bit silly. She is the only one that has specifically stated she likes to watch him with others and wouldn't be bothered.
Yet among all the girls, her and Wanda are the only ones that have had an effective jealousy scene (see below for Katie's one).

Katie act as a jealous, but it's an act more than something else. Except once, every time her jealousy is triggered, she goes pouting for few seconds and do nothing more. Even when the MC had sex with her worse enemy, she shown some jealousy, but yet she accepted it without real problems. She could have made a scandal, said that there were other way than fucking her, she didn't.
As for her scene with Debbie it's something else. At this time, she was still denying her feeling for the MC. From her point of view, he was an old, long time lost, friend with who she was playing ; it was a dangerous game, and she already felt in love, but she still saw it as just a pleasant game. She was angered by Debbie not because of what Debbie did, but because of what she felt. And as far as we know about Debbie's personality, what they said when they talked together have something to do with the fact that Katie stopped being in deny. After all, it's once they came back, that Katie's tongue started to slip. And since then, she never was jealous again, she almost even stopped to pout. It's only strangers to her circle that can trigger her jealousy now.

Jenna it's something else. She thrown some implicit menaces to the MC regarding Jolina, until she saw them together and discovered that her voyeurism fetish was more than some curiosity and a feeling of power. She have almost everything to be a cuckqueen.

The only effectively jealous is Wanda, but she was never near to fit a harem scenario. She was a distraction, and fit more a "no love interest" harem ending than anything else. The second time the player have some possibilities with her (which is an option, not something mandatory) he also have to choose between her and Angel ; as far as I remember it's not a definitive choice, but he can't have both at the same time, so he can progress enough with only one of them.

2 girls have stated they will not share at all so making Lily or Bella as main LI makes any sort of sharing silly or those paths need retconning.
For Bella I don't remember enough, so I'll pass, but for Lily, so far the story is 100% coherent.

If the player haven't decided to help Debbie, then he already have to choice between Lily and Katie ; and I see no reason for this to stop. So, step by step, the player will have to decide if he break-up with Lilly, or if he break-up with [whatever other girl], until he isn't anymore with Lily, or Lily is the only girl in his life.
If he decided to help Debbie, but was a dick and never tried to open Lily's mind, my guess is that Lily will say no to Debbie. Then the player will fall back to the same scenario than if he haven't decided to help Debbie, and have to choice between Lily and the others.
And finally if the player did it as a real friend, then Lily isn't for him anyway, she's for Debbie. And, as I read it through the dialog and the code, it's in this case, and it this case only, that they can both make it to the harem. Lily will still not be the sharing type, but Debbie will insist to say that it's ok, that she don't have to eliminate all dicks from her life just for her and can have MC's one. Then, Lily being Lily, she'll not be hypocritical by denying the same to Debbie if she want it. Starting there, she don't really care what the MC do, she's Debbie's girlfriend, not MC's one.
So far, it's coherent and realist, yet it will happen only if the player deserve it because the MC was really loving and caring for both Lily, Debbie and Katie.

Katie has put the blocks on anything to do with Jenna and her mother, Monica also put the block on anything to do with her kids.
I haven't seen it as an effective block. As far as I remember, their saying are more a mix between, "er, we are both girls", and, "er, we are related" ; with, yes, a little touch of wolf mother Monica protecting her daughters. But in the previous update, bisexual Katie shown some interest in her sister body ; which, as far as I remember, isn't the case if here bisexuality have been raised enough.
I assume that Zarah will be the entry point for Monica's bisexuality, which isn't this surprising according to Monica reaction after the lingerie shooting ; Zarah is her best friend, if she have to share the MC with someone, it's her, and if she have to be with a girl, it's her again. Plus, now that we know more about Zarah's past, Monica would be the shittiest friend ever if she denied love to be back in her life ; and Zarah is falling in love with the MC.
Those two are strongly related by nature. Be a jerk with one, whatever one, and you loose both.

What they were really opposed to is the MC playing with another member of the family. But the more they were falling in love with him, the less this opposition was strong in their dialog lines. Mostly because they know that he isn't just playing and that he make the girls he's with really happy. Therefore, as long as it's what they want, why being an obstacle between the other members of the family, so the persons they love the most after the MC, and their happiness ? They all shown, from the start, that they really care for each other, and are ready to sacrifice for them to be happy.
That's why I referred to the suspicion as a possible slow acceptation. As I see it, the more they'll suspect that the MC is involved with another member of the family, the more they'll understand that he's the reason of both their happiness and the beneficial changes in their behavior. Jenna finally starting to live, thanks to the MC. Monica being less depressed and drinking way less, thanks to the MC. And Katie that is less angry and do not see anymore showing her love as a weakness, also thanks to the MC.
All the three of them said it, they never were happier in their live, which obviously have more weight coming from Monica. All the three of them also acknowledge that the two others are happier and more living now. The suspicion is them putting pieces together, it's the MC that is the reason of the happiness of the other, like he is of theirs.

Now, would you say to the second person you love the most, "alright, you never was this happy in your life, but you have to stop" ? No, you would prefer to be the one stopping. But then, it's the other that would feel like she said, "alright, you never was this happy in your life, but you have to stop", and so this other would prefer to be the one stopping... It's slow corruption. The MC is putting them in a position where they only have five possible choices (I'll take Monica as example, but it also apply for Jenna and Katie) :
  1. She continue to be with the MC, and deny her daughter to be with him. A strongly selfish choice that would lead the daughter to hate her, and that anyway don't fit her personality.
  2. She stop to be with the MC, and force her daughter to also stop. It's still a selfish choice, the "if I can't have it, you'll not have it either" kind of choice. Anyway once again a choice that would lead the daughter to hate her, and it don't fit her personality.
  3. She stop to be with the MC, and let her daughter be with him. A kind choice, but that will lead to full insanity since every single day she'll be seeing the one she love so strongly but can't be with ; she'll be living in a constant hell of temptations.
  4. She stop to be with the MC, and let her daughter be with him, but not under her roof. Once again a kind choice, but she's kicking out her own daughter, a really difficult choice to make. Even if she just kick her out of the house, every time she'll see her, she'll think about the one she love so strongly and can't be with, which would not be really sane.
  5. She accept to share the MC with her daughter. Not really an acceptable choice, but the choice that have the less negative consequences, and also the most beneficial consequences for both her and her daughter.

The idea of an old fashioned girl like Elaine sharing could possibly work small scale but anything bigger is just ridiculous.
Reason why I named her among the few girls that, from my point of view, will obviously don't make it to a harem. Yet there's perhaps a possibility. If the player raise her culpability high enough, she'll accept it as compensation for all those years where she was a bitch with him because of the father.
Now that the fortune teller have spoke, I assume that we can all take as granted that yes, it wasn't her decision, but something she was forced in by the father ; as well as we can believe her when she said that at first she really loved him and really wanted to be like a loving mother figure for him. Therefore, if she feel guilty enough, yes it's realist to assume that she'll go so far. She'll not really like it, but she'll feel that it's something she have to accept.
But honestly I don't see her making it in a harem involving Monica or her daughters ; reason why I talked about two mutually excluding harems. No sense of culpability seem to be enough for her to go this far ; from her point of view it will not be a harem anyway, she'll just let the MC fool around with any girl he want, except the one she hate (Monica and her daughters).

There is no way Monica is okay with sharing when it involves her kids and keeping it semi realistic.
Still thinking it ? (which is a genuine question, not a rhetoric one)
I don't say that it will happen, but if it happen, it will still be not only semi realistic, but fully realistic. It happen in real life, explicitly because of the reasons I gave ; there's even few cases where it make it through times.

That was my problem many months ago before I was told no harem and why I stopped playing way back then. I started playing when the harem thing was cleared up and things made sense again.
I assure you that, so far, things make sense.
As I said, there will surely never be an "all the girls" harem ending, and there were surely have at least two mutually excluding harem ending. But so far a Monica/Jenna/Katie harem ending, including time to time Zarah and Debbie/Lily, with perhaps also Jolina or Angel, is coherent with both the story, the girls personalities, and their reactions. Same for an Elaine and few girls (but probably neither Bella nor Jolina) harem ending, if you play on Elaine culpability. And there's probably also a "no love interest" harem ending that could perhaps include Bella, Angel, Wanda and Mabel, but exclude at least Elaine, Monica, Jenna, Katie, Debbie and Lily.
But anyway to achieve this you'll have to make choice. There were already some, and there will be more and more times where you'll have to choice between two girls. This either implicitly, because it's one scene or another, like for Angel/Wanda during the photo shoot, or explicitly, like the Lily/Katie choice in this update.
And this will slowly either put a girl out of a harem, or put the MC out of a harem.

As far as the game goes, the only one that don't really fit a model is Jolina. She's intended to be a possible part of any ending including Jenna, but she's one you forgot in your "they explicitly said that they don't want to share" list.
But, is it effectively sharing that she don't want, or being played with ? I'm still unsure due to the circumstances where she said that (after discovering that Jenna what spying). If the MC effectively put money in the coffee shop, while doing it in such way that it's clearly not a "pay for sex" move, it can works. No one put money in a lost cause just for playing ; he can have any girl he want for less money. I see it more or less like the Zarah scene in this update ; don't seek for sex, just few mid joking comments to keep the door opened.
Letting her stay at the beach house can also be a way to achieve it ; she's at MC's house, and he don't try to have sex with her, like a guy in heat would do.

It would need a lot of deus ex mechina style magical maggufin bollocks to make any of that work.
Not really. It's already happening since many updates. Their personalities are slowly evolving depending of the choices made ; you don't necessarily see it, but it's obvious when looking at the code. Don't be fooled by the other games or by the "relationship counters". There's easily at least a third of the code of each update that stay unseen from you, simply because it's telling a story that you aren't playing due to the choice you made.
The carnival scenes with a dated Monica and a not dated Monica are two really different things. And I don't talk about the outcome. If I've counted right, there's four different way that day end, all depending of what the player did since the start of the game, and each including small variations related to other choices. All included, it's probably around 12 different stories that are told to end the day at the carnival.
And with each update, there's more concurrent stories that are told. Soon it's half of the code that you'll never see, because it's for another story than the one you build with your choices.

Yes, there's "relationship counters", but they are rarely used. Globally speaking, they are here to guaranty that you've continued to be a nice guy and deserve to face another major choice. But that's all. It's the variables related to those major choice that define the story ; and they are way more accurate.
It doesn't matter that we show the relationship status at the end of each update. Adjusting it to always have the maximal number of points will not change much of what you'll see in the future. By example, whatever how high is your relation with Debbie, if you haven't decided to help her, you'll not meet her in this update. And be ready to see an angry Debbie and loose points, if you had the stupidity to tell Lily that she love her.
Also be ready to loose point with Debbie, or to not look a movie with Katie. Whatever you cancel Debbie or Lily, Debbie will be angry ; how dare you hurt the girl she love ?
There's really way more than what you see, and this "more" is part of what keep the story coherent even with a harem ending.

[...] I was a fucking idiot for listening
Tss tss.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yet among all the girls, her and Wanda are the only ones that have had an effective jealousy scene (see below for Katie's one).

Katie act as a jealous, but it's an act more than something else. Except once, every time her jealousy is triggered, she goes pouting for few seconds and do nothing more. Even when the MC had sex with her worse enemy, she shown some jealousy, but yet she accepted it without real problems. She could have made a scandal, said that there were other way than fucking her, she didn't.
As for her scene with Debbie it's something else. At this time, she was still denying her feeling for the MC. From her point of view, he was an old, long time lost, friend with who she was playing ; it was a dangerous game, and she already felt in love, but she still saw it as just a pleasant game. She was angered by Debbie not because of what Debbie did, but because of what she felt. And as far as we know about Debbie's personality, what they said when they talked together have something to do with the fact that Katie stopped being in deny. After all, it's once they came back, that Katie's tongue started to slip. And since then, she never was jealous again, she almost even stopped to pout. It's only strangers to her circle that can trigger her jealousy now.

Jenna it's something else. She thrown some implicit menaces to the MC regarding Jolina, until she saw them together and discovered that her voyeurism fetish was more than some curiosity and a feeling of power. She have almost everything to be a cuckqueen.

The only effectively jealous is Wanda, but she was never near to fit a harem scenario. She was a distraction, and fit more a "no love interest" harem ending than anything else. The second time the player have some possibilities with her (which is an option, not something mandatory) he also have to choose between her and Angel ; as far as I remember it's not a definitive choice, but he can't have both at the same time, so he can progress enough with only one of them.

For Bella I don't remember enough, so I'll pass, but for Lily, so far the story is 100% coherent.

If the player haven't decided to help Debbie, then he already have to choice between Lily and Katie ; and I see no reason for this to stop. So, step by step, the player will have to decide if he break-up with Lilly, or if he break-up with [whatever other girl], until he isn't anymore with Lily, or Lily is the only girl in his life.
If he decided to help Debbie, but was a dick and never tried to open Lily's mind, my guess is that Lily will say no to Debbie. Then the player will fall back to the same scenario than if he haven't decided to help Debbie, and have to choice between Lily and the others.
And finally if the player did it as a real friend, then Lily isn't for him anyway, she's for Debbie. And, as I read it through the dialog and the code, it's in this case, and it this case only, that they can both make it to the harem. Lily will still not be the sharing type, but Debbie will insist to say that it's ok, that she don't have to eliminate all dicks from her life just for her and can have MC's one. Then, Lily being Lily, she'll not be hypocritical by denying the same to Debbie if she want it. Starting there, she don't really care what the MC do, she's Debbie's girlfriend, not MC's one.
So far, it's coherent and realist, yet it will happen only if the player deserve it because the MC was really loving and caring for both Lily, Debbie and Katie.

I haven't seen it as an effective block. As far as I remember, their saying are more a mix between, "er, we are both girls", and, "er, we are related" ; with, yes, a little touch of wolf mother Monica protecting her daughters. But in the previous update, bisexual Katie shown some interest in her sister body ; which, as far as I remember, isn't the case if here bisexuality have been raised enough.
I assume that Zarah will be the entry point for Monica's bisexuality, which isn't this surprising according to Monica reaction after the lingerie shooting ; Zarah is her best friend, if she have to share the MC with someone, it's her, and if she have to be with a girl, it's her again. Plus, now that we know more about Zarah's past, Monica would be the shittiest friend ever if she denied love to be back in her life ; and Zarah is falling in love with the MC.
Those two are strongly related by nature. Be a jerk with one, whatever one, and you loose both.

What they were really opposed to is the MC playing with another member of the family. But the more they were falling in love with him, the less this opposition was strong in their dialog lines. Mostly because they know that he isn't just playing and that he make the girls he's with really happy. Therefore, as long as it's what they want, why being an obstacle between the other members of the family, so the persons they love the most after the MC, and their happiness ? They all shown, from the start, that they really care for each other, and are ready to sacrifice for them to be happy.
That's why I referred to the suspicion as a possible slow acceptation. As I see it, the more they'll suspect that the MC is involved with another member of the family, the more they'll understand that he's the reason of both their happiness and the beneficial changes in their behavior. Jenna finally starting to live, thanks to the MC. Monica being less depressed and drinking way less, thanks to the MC. And Katie that is less angry and do not see anymore showing her love as a weakness, also thanks to the MC.
All the three of them said it, they never were happier in their live, which obviously have more weight coming from Monica. All the three of them also acknowledge that the two others are happier and more living now. The suspicion is them putting pieces together, it's the MC that is the reason of the happiness of the other, like he is of theirs.

Now, would you say to the second person you love the most, "alright, you never was this happy in your life, but you have to stop" ? No, you would prefer to be the one stopping. But then, it's the other that would feel like she said, "alright, you never was this happy in your life, but you have to stop", and so this other would prefer to be the one stopping... It's slow corruption. The MC is putting them in a position where they only have five possible choices (I'll take Monica as example, but it also apply for Jenna and Katie) :
  1. She continue to be with the MC, and deny her daughter to be with him. A strongly selfish choice that would lead the daughter to hate her, and that anyway don't fit her personality.
  2. She stop to be with the MC, and force her daughter to also stop. It's still a selfish choice, the "if I can't have it, you'll not have it either" kind of choice. Anyway once again a choice that would lead the daughter to hate her, and it don't fit her personality.
  3. She stop to be with the MC, and let her daughter be with him. A kind choice, but that will lead to full insanity since every single day she'll be seeing the one she love so strongly but can't be with ; she'll be living in a constant hell of temptations.
  4. She stop to be with the MC, and let her daughter be with him, but not under her roof. Once again a kind choice, but she's kicking out her own daughter, a really difficult choice to make. Even if she just kick her out of the house, every time she'll see her, she'll think about the one she love so strongly and can't be with, which would not be really sane.
  5. She accept to share the MC with her daughter. Not really an acceptable choice, but the choice that have the less negative consequences, and also the most beneficial consequences for both her and her daughter.

Reason why I named her among the few girls that, from my point of view, will obviously don't make it to a harem. Yet there's perhaps a possibility. If the player raise her culpability high enough, she'll accept it as compensation for all those years where she was a bitch with him because of the father.
Now that the fortune teller have spoke, I assume that we can all take as granted that yes, it wasn't her decision, but something she was forced in by the father ; as well as we can believe her when she said that at first she really loved him and really wanted to be like a loving mother figure for him. Therefore, if she feel guilty enough, yes it's realist to assume that she'll go so far. She'll not really like it, but she'll feel that it's something she have to accept.
But honestly I don't see her making it in a harem involving Monica or her daughters ; reason why I talked about two mutually excluding harems. No sense of culpability seem to be enough for her to go this far ; from her point of view it will not be a harem anyway, she'll just let the MC fool around with any girl he want, except the one she hate (Monica and her daughters).

Still thinking it ? (which is a genuine question, not a rhetoric one)
I don't say that it will happen, but if it happen, it will still be not only semi realistic, but fully realistic. It happen in real life, explicitly because of the reasons I gave ; there's even few cases where it make it through times.

I assure you that, so far, things make sense.
As I said, there will surely never be an "all the girls" harem ending, and there were surely have at least two mutually excluding harem ending. But so far a Monica/Jenna/Katie harem ending, including time to time Zarah and Debbie/Lily, with perhaps also Jolina or Angel, is coherent with both the story, the girls personalities, and their reactions. Same for an Elaine and few girls (but probably neither Bella nor Jolina) harem ending, if you play on Elaine culpability. And there's probably also a "no love interest" harem ending that could perhaps include Bella, Angel, Wanda and Mabel, but exclude at least Elaine, Monica, Jenna, Katie, Debbie and Lily.
But anyway to achieve this you'll have to make choice. There were already some, and there will be more and more times where you'll have to choice between two girls. This either implicitly, because it's one scene or another, like for Angel/Wanda during the photo shoot, or explicitly, like the Lily/Katie choice in this update.
And this will slowly either put a girl out of a harem, or put the MC out of a harem.

As far as the game goes, the only one that don't really fit a model is Jolina. She's intended to be a possible part of any ending including Jenna, but she's one you forgot in your "they explicitly said that they don't want to share" list.
But, is it effectively sharing that she don't want, or being played with ? I'm still unsure due to the circumstances where she said that (after discovering that Jenna what spying). If the MC effectively put money in the coffee shop, while doing it in such way that it's clearly not a "pay for sex" move, it can works. No one put money in a lost cause just for playing ; he can have any girl he want for less money. I see it more or less like the Zarah scene in this update ; don't seek for sex, just few mid joking comments to keep the door opened.
Letting her stay at the beach house can also be a way to achieve it ; she's at MC's house, and he don't try to have sex with her, like a guy in heat would do.

Not really. It's already happening since many updates. Their personalities are slowly evolving depending of the choices made ; you don't necessarily see it, but it's obvious when looking at the code. Don't be fooled by the other games or by the "relationship counters". There's easily at least a third of the code of each update that stay unseen from you, simply because it's telling a story that you aren't playing due to the choice you made.
The carnival scenes with a dated Monica and a not dated Monica are two really different things. And I don't talk about the outcome. If I've counted right, there's four different way that day end, all depending of what the player did since the start of the game, and each including small variations related to other choices. All included, it's probably around 12 different stories that are told to end the day at the carnival.
And with each update, there's more concurrent stories that are told. Soon it's half of the code that you'll never see, because it's for another story than the one you build with your choices.

Yes, there's "relationship counters", but they are rarely used. Globally speaking, they are here to guaranty that you've continued to be a nice guy and deserve to face another major choice. But that's all. It's the variables related to those major choice that define the story ; and they are way more accurate.
It doesn't matter that we show the relationship status at the end of each update. Adjusting it to always have the maximal number of points will not change much of what you'll see in the future. By example, whatever how high is your relation with Debbie, if you haven't decided to help her, you'll not meet her in this update. And be ready to see an angry Debbie and loose points, if you had the stupidity to tell Lily that she love her.
Also be ready to loose point with Debbie, or to not look a movie with Katie. Whatever you cancel Debbie or Lily, Debbie will be angry ; how dare you hurt the girl she love ?
There's really way more than what you see, and this "more" is part of what keep the story coherent even with a harem ending.

Tss tss.
There's some serious stretching going on there to fit your own views.

Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
Did you happen to play the route where the MC tells Katie the Truth if he is sleeping with Jenna?
No, actually.

I can't remember, but I don't think the option came up when she was watching a movie with me in the scene before the different coffee shop with Debbie.

I think the only option was just lying at that point.

I'm probably just remembering it wrong because I went into panic mode at the time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
No, actually.

I can't remember, but I don't think the option came up when she was watching a movie with me in the scene before the different coffee shop with Debbie.

I think the only option was just lying at that point.

I'm probably just remembering it wrong because I went into panic mode at the time.
It's a lot earlier.

Jenna is in the MC's room and Katie comes in, let it all out and things do not go well for the MC.

He walks away with his balls ..... just.

Let's just say there is more chance of me turning straight and sucking Chris Pratt's cock as there is of the MC ending up in a relationship with both sisters and their mother.

The fun part will be when Monica finds out you've been with both her and her daughters.

I am less confident in his ball keeping skills there.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Which is great but even mini-harem/poly relationships don't seem to fit most of the characters. Obviously, you and cheeky are the arbiters but I just don't see how some of these characters agree to share the MC on a permanent basis with other women. Sure there are women who it feels would be more willing (Debbie and Lily) but when you add Katie to the mix I don't see her being open to permanently sharing the MC.

In the beginning I thought it would be great to have a harem ending, now I feel like it would ruin the characters to even have mini-harems. Ava can be very convincing, as can you... I hope that whatever you have planned as endings don't feel cheap when we get there.
Like you I was very much on the harem train in the beginning as well, even when characters like Katie got all possessive over the MC, I still thought it might be possible because anything can be made to happen when it's written the right way.

I accept that the full, tradititional style harem where everybody is doing everybody else is not going to happen and I don't think it should as it certainly would not fit the game. However, I do still think characters like Katie can develop an acceptance of others being with the MC, even if it is just within the context of the 4some with her friends, and that it wouldn't ruin anything by doing so. I also see this 4some as having the potential to make her accepting of others outside of it.

In terms of either of these things happening, a Katie that doesn't accept it and a Katie that does, it is, to me, a bit like that notion of the 2 paths that diverge in the woods; they may go in different directions, but both can lead to satisfying endings.

Did you happen to play the route where the MC tells Katie the Truth if he is sleeping with Jenna?
I didn't and I'm presuming that it doesn't go well, but this is prior to the upcoming 4some and the scene in ch17 where she and Jenna get topless and the MC flashes them his cock. So might it not be the case that Katie's perspective can change? That she may react negatively to the MC and Jenna prior to these moments happening, but positively, or at least a lot less negatively, after these moments have happened because her views have developed? :unsure:

The mutual sharing family harem alone would be a big patreon no no.
And I certainly wouldn't expect that. But perhaps that could be saved for the post-completion, F95-exclusive, Wayne's World-style mega happy ending. ;)

waynes-world-gif.0.gif

Also did you notice Monica has no lesbian variable? Even though most can see we do have potential plans in that regard.
Does she need that, though? Surely a "MonicaZarahThreesome = True" variable added to a future update would be all that is required as a marker for future acceptance of sharing.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
You are a determined one. :)
I'm just sharing my thoughts. I can be right, as well as I can be wrong (which would be more interesting since it would keep the story surprising), but seeing others view over the story generally help to clear his own ones.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes