freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Bella wants to help us with Elaine. But she makes it difficult by setting a password for Elaine's computer. So we have to take her word for it.
Maybe she doesn't want MC to know exactly what is write in Elaine's will.
Until we know more I'm more worried about Bella than Elaine, would be good if we can start ruling out 'suspects' soon. If Bella turns out good I have to change my mind about her.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Until we know more I'm more worried about Bella than Elaine, would be good if we can start ruling out 'suspects' soon. If Bella turns out good I have to change my mind about her.
I have the same. I don't trust Bella.
And with Elaine I'm on neutral ground, I know she wants to change, but I prefer not to trust her that much yet. Let her prove herself and prove that she has changed for good. But if it turns out that she sent the email, I won't be able to trust her.

With Bella just we just wait for the bomb to fire. And her true face will reveal.
Unless we're completely wrong about Bella.. although I doubt it. She's definitely hiding something.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
And with Elaine I'm on neutral ground, I know she wants to change, but I prefer not to trust her that much yet. Let her prove herself and prove that she has changed for good. But if it turns out that she sent the email, I won't be able to trust her.

With Bella just we just wait for the bomb to fire. And her true face will reveal.
Unless we're completely wrong about Bella.. although I doubt it. She's definitely hiding something.
Bella could be the viper I suppose, dad pitting Elaine against Bella would be cruel and right up his alley. I'm not sure it makes sense though, tbh I'm not sure about anything. I'm struggling to think of why he'd want to 'hurt' Elaine.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep. 18 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: acewinz

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Bella could be the viper I suppose, dad pitting Elaine against Bella would be cruel and right up his alley. I'm not sure it makes sense though, tbh I'm not sure about anything. I'm struggling to think of why he'd want to 'hurt' Elaine.
I won't be surprised to see Bella at the lawyer as the second woman. I'm getting ready for it.

"supposedly" she didn't like MC's father. But why? just because he was such an asshole and treated people and MC like that? Or maybe.. there was something between Bella and MC's father.

Reactions: freedom.call

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I won't be surprised to see Bella at the lawyer as the second woman. I'm getting ready for it.
Well if this turns out to be true, Elaine's face will be a kodak moment! :LOL:

"supposedly" she didn't like MC's father. But why? just because he was such an asshole and treated people and MC like that? Or maybe.. there was something between Bella and MC's father.
Bella does mention that he tried it on with her and she wasn't having any of it (Apparently) Who even knows who is telling any sort of truth here but then, isn't that the point? ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Because he was a nasty, cruel piece of shit that seemingly reveled in the suffering of others, even those he said he cared about? Sounds about right from what we know of him so far. (y)
You cynical man you. You know dad doesn't get maximum spread on his cruelty that way, is keeping MC away from Monica and girls enough?

You feel safe picking Katie? :giggle:

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well if this turns out to be true, Elaine's face will be a kodak moment! :LOL:

Bella does mention that he tried it on with her and she wasn't having any of it (Apparently) Who even knows who is telling any sort of truth here but then, isn't that the point? ;)
What I notice is that MC father probably had advances to every woman ... Monica, Bella ... it would be long to mention here. :ROFLMAO:
He would fuck anything that only moves. :LOL:

He thinks that if he has money, every woman will not resist him.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
You cynical man you. You know dad doesn't get maximum spread on his cruelty that way, is keeping MC away from Monica and girls enough?
Guilty .... (y) - Eww, I think the Father "Spread" it about enough! Dirty ol' bastard! He won't keep my MC away and I don't think he had any limits to his cruelty. How long did the MC say he was sat there listening to the messages from dear old daddy? Like an hour ... an hour or so of likely abusive put downs .... no thanks, fuck that guy.
You feel safe picking Katie? :giggle:
Fuck yeah I do! Fuck the money. :LOL: If Elaine is legit, MC will still be alright, nowhere near as much as he'd likely want but how many warnings have we had now about money not making people happy. Mind one of those was from Elaine ... and we've already established her word is dubious at best.
Way I see it on my main save - Beach house, $100,000 in the bank, nice set of wheels. Prime waifu (Katie) .... Jobs a good'un! ;)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
What I notice is that MC father probably had advances to every woman ... Monica, Bella ... it would be long to mention here. :ROFLMAO:
He would fuck anything that only moves. :LOL:

He thinks that if he has money, every woman will not resist him.
Yes.... that almost sounds like a .... man-whore ... hmmm - Guess the apple doesn't fall too far from the tree (If that is how you choose to play) :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I wonder who was the man with whom Angel was once in a relationship. :unsure:

As Angel told MC about him, she said he was divorced, had a son (whom he didn't mention much), and had a woman who couldn't give him children. And he was an asshole. It kind of suits father MC. (divorce, the son about whom I am told nothing) The only thing I don't know is whether Elaine can have children or not.
I don't know, I'm probably wrong. But knowing Father MC how he cheats on women, I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I wonder who was the man with whom Angel was once in a relationship. :unsure:

As Angel told MC about him, she said he was divorced, had a son (whom he didn't mention much), and had a woman who couldn't give him children. And he was an asshole. It kind of suits father MC. (divorce, the son about whom I am told nothing) The only thing I don't know is whether Elaine can have children or not.
I don't know, I'm probably wrong. But knowing Father MC how he cheats on women, I wouldn't be surprised if it was him.
I took it to be the MC Father also but it could easily be one of those instances where things are just close enough to make you deliberately think in that direction.
Elaine is referred to as the baron bitch, I think it was Angel herself who said that is was the MC Father who called her that. So again, it lines up but there is a continuous pattern of double meanings here to keep you from anything too obvious.
(y)

Last edited:

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Guilty .... (y) - Eww, I think the Father "Spread" it about enough! Dirty ol' bastard! He won't keep my MC away and I don't think he had any limits to his cruelty. How long did the MC say he was sat there listening to the messages from dear old daddy? Like an hour ... an hour or so of likely abusive put downs .... no thanks, fuck that guy.
I'm with you there, good riddance.
Fuck yeah I do! Fuck the money. :LOL: If Elaine is legit, MC will still be alright, nowhere near as much as he'd likely want but how many warnings have we had now about money not making people happy. Mind one of those was from Elaine ... and we've already established her word is dubious at best.
Way I see it on my main save - Beach house, $100,000 in the bank, nice set of wheels. Prime waifu (Katie) .... Jobs a good'un! ;)
Like you I don't really care about the money at the end of the day, just wondering if dad put Katie (or Jenna) in the will with some weird conditions. Not that it would matter of course. Tbh anyone other than Theresa and Jolina I would expect to simply tell MC she's the 3rd person in the will, that person will be out, no more sin stick.

Not like it's going to be a secret for long.

Zerek244

Aug 30, 2020

I fucked Bella once in my playthrough before telling her we only can be friends. I also left Elaine to the law firm downtown to get rid of her once and for all. At least, that is what I hope.

Both of the sisters seem really off. I would bet my money that Bella is the third gainer from the will, and Elaine doesnt know it. Bella is/possible has been manipulating Elaine for years now.

My MC is only romancing Jenna and Katie at the moment, I got rid of everyone else. And as sad it seems, my MC will probably take the money instead of the girl. If nothing else, just to fuck over Elaine.

Of course, instead of making a choice between the sisters, that way I can offer them both something to hate on together. Sounds better in my ears than picking one and causing bad blood between them because of it.

Reactions: Majindevil

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
My main issue with Bella being the second gold digger, that seems more than possible at this moment... is the back story...

MC has stated that he always got along with Bella and she was always standing up for him.

I find it hard to believe that if she really cared for MC that she would screw him over just because she could she can get her hand on some money, that would never happen in real life.

Oh wait! Of course it would... bummer.

Reactions: Ranting Old Man

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't trust Bella at all I think her and Theresa are the most likely to be the viper. I also think Bella already knew about the will conditions we know Jolina was waiting on a "friend" to help her pay the bills for the cafe and that the "friend" was going to come into a large amount of money but they had to cancel that plan at the last minute possibly because of some unknown will conditions.

I think if Bella isn't the viper she is trying to seduce the MC and have a good relationship with Elaine to cover both options.
Mac.png

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes